Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥 - page 7. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Do you guys have a profit or returns calculator? Id be interested in seeing how much I would make depending on my investment.
You can visit the following links to find out the profit you provide to STO bitbond https://www.bitbondsto.com/calculator
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
What made you decide to do an STO instead of an IEO or an ICO?

I imagine that an STO and having to meet stricter regulations was a hindrance.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do you guys have a profit or returns calculator? Id be interested in seeing how much I would make depending on my investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
What will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?
Will they be burned or locked for a certain period of time?

We will only create tokens those tokens, that are sold.

I like that decision. Create exactly the number of tokens that is sold well. Do not have to then burn them or lock. I very much hope that the project will benefit people and give investors and people who help in their work Smiley
and for that let us support this project together in order to achieve the determined target and I am also sure if this project is successful then in the future it will benefit everyone
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Oh wow this is new... another freaking lending coin, that will be in the trash sooner or later.
Getting bitconnect vibes from this one  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

I like that decision. Create exactly the number of tokens that is sold well. Do not have to then burn them or lock. I very much hope that the project will benefit people and give investors and people who help in their work Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Founder of Bitbond

Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is your service already offered by a centralised entity? If so, why does decentralising it make it better?

Bitbond is the first and so far only global business lending platform. There are SME lenders in some countries but overall SMEs are mostly ignored by banks. There also aren't many startups that are doing our business.

Decentralizing lending by becoming a marketplace is better because it introduces competition in a market where due to centralization by banks there was very little competition so far. This lead to the fact that most SMEs have a very hard time to get credit from banks. Bitbond fundamentally changes this.

I see the benefits of centralization and decentralization. the first one meets most often in real life. second - in virtual. and each of them has to exist. it has its advantages and disadvantages. I think, the project is doing the right thing. because the team chooses a completely different way of development. and this is important.
Activity: 9
Is there a limit to the number of referrals?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It's an old service right? and just today you will be conducting a security token offering. I heard a few disappointing issue about this service and seems you can really guarantee people to get their money back. Is there any improvement on this issue and have the previous issue got fixed?
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Looks an interesting project and you have raised substantially, well done.

Can you explain why you chose to build on the Stellar blockchain instead of ETH?

I don't see the advantages personally.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond will distribute BB1 token on the Stellar Network. We picked Stellar because of speed, cost and wide adoption.

• At the end of subscription period we will distribute our token on the Stellar Network. Because Stellar transactions are cheap, we are able to distribute interest payments directly to user wallets.

Meanwhile, we accept investments in ETHEREUM, BITCOIN and FIAT (Wire Transfers).

Thank you for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

Applying Stellar platform to this project is a huge change that very few projects can do at this time. I think BITBOND will soon receive the trust of the community if the project has more new development strategies and partners will be the main target that the group needs to complete in the near future. I believe that when things get better, the number of investors will increase quickly
Activity: 14
Your STO project inspires confidence. What are the requirements for investors and the amount of the minimum investment?
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
I'm all right?
Bounty is not required KYC? But how real is it if you have STO? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Activity: 17
Do you have plans to issue another token e.g. BB2?
Founder of Bitbond
looks a great project with an extensive team and a strong community.

What made you decide to create an STO instead of an ICO in the first place?

Great question, thank you. Bitbond is a regulated financial institution and as such we have to comply with securities regulations when offering investments. With ICOs the legal situation is often unclear. STO are regular securities offerings, with one important distinction: the proof of ownership happens via a digital token instead of a paper deed. We think this is pretty cool and investors have their rights documented in the prospectus  Smiley

Founder of Bitbond
Is your service already offered by a centralised entity? If so, why does decentralising it make it better?

Bitbond is the first and so far only global business lending platform. There are SME lenders in some countries but overall SMEs are mostly ignored by banks. There also aren't many startups that are doing our business.

Decentralizing lending by becoming a marketplace is better because it introduces competition in a market where due to centralization by banks there was very little competition so far. This lead to the fact that most SMEs have a very hard time to get credit from banks. Bitbond fundamentally changes this.
Activity: 42
We have a big update to share! We launched the

Bitbond STO Bounty Program

that so many of you were asking for. Head over here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysto-bitbond-global-business-lending-2m-max-reward-5140584 to learn all the details of how you can earn the most innovative token of 2019!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ADgfsbHcS62Jy/giphy.gif

Does the bounty program require KYCs?

Hi,

Here's a quick recap:

Bitbond Bounty Program

We are allocating 2% of the total tokens raised in the STO to the Bounty program, therefore up to 2 Million Euros worth of BB1 tokens will be up for grabs!

You do not need to go through KYC or invest in order to participate in our bounty program

These are the Bitbond STO Bounty opportunities:

1. Hunter Bounty live until May 27th
2.Affiliate Bounty
3.Signature Bounty
4.Creativity Bounty
5.Social Media Bounty
6.Content Bounty

Thanks for the relevant question

Julien l Bitbond Team
Founder of Bitbond

Hi Team . You promise 2% for the bounty company , can this amount change at the end of the STO? Thanks

The 2% is fixed, so it will not change at the end of the STO.
Activity: 42
What is the hard cap of the project? I see you have already raised over 2 million Euros, what is your goal?

Very strong team and i like you get back to people on your thread, helps show that you care about the people interested in your project.

Hi,

As part of IR Team of Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond STO is regulated by a certified prospectus with a legal fundraising limit or hard cap at 100M€.

• Crypto-enthusiasts and P2P Lending Investors helped us early on to reach 2 millions euros in a couple of months.

• Alongside this, our CFO Michael Pinkus is meeting with various institutional investors or so called whales to get tokens purchased in millions at a time. Due to the longer process to achieve these whale deals, this was one of the reason why we extended the subscription period to July 8th 2019.

Therefore, doubling the subscription period for private investors to join Bitbond STO, while dealing with whales could bring Bitbond in the 8-figure goal target!

Thank you for the support and relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

So am i correct in saying that you are extending the fundraising stage? I thought it was finishing on the 10th of May

Hi,

As outlined in section 7.3.5 of the prospectus available since the launch on 11th March 2019, Bitbond can decide to fully utilize the maximum offer period: https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-prospectus.pdf

Correct, this means that investments will be possible until July 8th. After July 8th, we will distribute BB1 tokens to all investors.

The first coupon payment on October 1st remains unchanged and is the same for all investors, regardless of when someone invested in the BB1 token.

Thanks for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

Pages:
Jump to: