Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age - page 9. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I see you have already put a lot of work on this project. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Who will select the cars for the vehicle park of the platform? Today u can face Uber drivers using awful old cars.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. Will the driver receive the reward if he places your logo on his car? This would be perfect advertisement.
Activity: 350
Will it be possible to work on BitCab without insuring your car in advance? It seems to me that this is too dangerous.
Activity: 149
Uber sometimes has problems with the law that forces the corporation to pay huge fines. Which country's legislation will govern you?

Thanks for your prudent question Immer.

Firstly, BitCab can never be held liable for any actions of any ecosystem participants:
The Platform ecosystem includes a wide range of participants executing different roles. Given current regulatory uncertainty, BitCab shall not be held liable for execution by the participants of any roles in the Platform ecosystem. The participants shall take full responsibility for the compliance with statutory requirements applicable to them, and shall hold BitCab harmless against any losses, damages or costs any participant suffers or incurs arising out of, relating to, or in connection with possible breach by such participant of applicable laws or requirements while executing any role on the Platform.

For any legal disputes the potential plaintiff will have to go through Kitts and Nevis courts:
BitCab Foundation is an independent entity registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis which will administer the funds with the sole purpose of developing and growing a successful, robust BitCab ecosystem. Saint Kitts and Nevis jurisdiction provides a robust legal framework modelled on Delaware corporate statutes as well as excellent tax and regulatory efficiency and stability as a democratic state and a Commonwealth realm with Queen Elizabeth II as head of state.
Activity: 112
Hey there.  Who will have to rectify faults and compensate for losses in case of any troubles with the platform’s servers?
Activity: 731
this project is quite good and done by a solid team, it looks like i love saw development this project. how the hard cap and soft cap? hopefully the team in this project can reach the target who want.

Hello. On your platform, you can issue loans only in BitCab tokens or there are other variants of cryptocurrencies?

Hi hollybit, thank you for your question. In the first instance, if and when this functionality is introduced, loans are likely to be issued in CAB. Over time use of other currencies could be imagined.
If one of your drivers violates driving regulations, is he obliged to pay a fine by himself, or you will help him in this?

Thanks for your question slavonicpl! I will quote from page 2 of our white paper - and encourage you to read the full version for yourself:

The Platform ecosystem includes a wide range of participants executing different roles. Given current regulatory uncertainty, BitCab shall not be held liable for execution by the participants of any roles in the Platform ecosystem. The participants shall take full responsibility for the compliance with statutory requirements applicable to them, and shall hold BitCab harmless against any losses, damages or costs any participant suffers or incurs arising out of, relating to, or in connection with possible breach by such participant of applicable laws or requirements while executing any role on the Platform.
Good afternoon. Do you plan to expand your platform through adjacent platforms? For example, through a second-hand car selling service.

Thanks for your question superwallet! I like your forward thinking. There are limitless opportunities to grow and increase functionality of BitCab ecosystem that we can explore in the future.
Hello. If I don't have enough money to go through maintenance, but I really want to join your platform, can I get a loan?

Thanks for your questions ilcaramba! Providing P2P loans is definitely a future possibility for the ecosystem
How long will it take resolving of one dispute between users? I hope that less than a week.

Thanks for your question spyQQgood! The target is to have 95% of requests processed within 72 hours of lodging. The algorithm will match token reward dynamically to achieve this target.
Activity: 280
Is it planned to implement traditional loyalty ptograms? Kinda discount cards? Such a move will look interesting against the background of a mass of digital tools.
brand new
Activity: 0
As an uber driver I am very interested to see where this is going.  Watching Closely
Activity: 350
Hey there. If these users constantly use 2 or 3 apps, hare are u gonna make them stay?
Activity: 70
Hi. How many languages will your support team speak? I guess that you should ensure a department for every country where you’re planning to work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do u think that the passenger has a right to remain anonymous? It’s so difficult to find some space for privacy in the modern world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Will you app support the full range of transportations or will confine yourself to passenger ones?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Good afternoon. I’ve got an important question: how will the tariff for a run be calculated? Or is every driver able to set up terms?
Do you plan to cooperate with the vehicle service stations? This would solve two problems at once: verification of vehicle data and a small range of areas for the use of tokens.

Thanks for your question ro777jer. We do not have such plans currently, but will remain open to whatever partnerships and operating models make most sense to maximize value and growth of BitCab ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: