Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age - page 4. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. The course of fiat concerning tokens will be stabilized by the BitCab team or are you planning to send it to free swimming?
Thank you for your question!
The prices for rides will be fixed at the start of the ride.
The rate on exchanges will be determined by the market.
Good afternoon. So far, there will not be Approvers on the platform, how will the condition of the car be determined?

Thank you defender77,
Approvers will be on hthe platform right from the start of the project.
Do drivers pay for the use of your platform? I hope that the relationship will be open, that is, no hidden commissions.
Drivers do not pay for using the platform. Drivers are get paid)
BitCab will not charge any comission, however very small commisions are possible (that are the commissions of the underlying blockchain)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As far as I know, the driver will have to undergo a police check? How does it happen and what data should be provided?
If the driver immediately gets a 4.5 rating, and then he drops to 3.9 because of user feedback, he is deprived of the right to use your platform?
Thank you for your question, scifilover!
If the rating drops below 4.0, the Driver won't receive ride requests
Activity: 120
Great concept, great team,I have two questions, 1) Giving the fact that there are other similar projects, how do you intend to cope with the supposed competition? 2) What is your strategy regarding the safety of your drivers and that of the passengers? Thanks
It's a good project, but I'm a new member and I don't even know much about it. I hope this is a starting point for me.good luck:)
Thank you!
To know more please watch our video that is very explaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-87nX81YfUc
And join our white list on https://bitcab.io/ and stay informed about the development of the project.
Activity: 112
  i love to saw the development of this project, hopefully the team in this project can reach the target who want.hope your success,glad to hear more good news from htis project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. The course of fiat concerning tokens will be stabilized by the BitCab team or are you planning to send it to free swimming?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. So far, there will not be Approvers on the platform, how will the condition of the car be determined?
Activity: 252
Do drivers pay for the use of your platform? I hope that the relationship will be open, that is, no hidden commissions.
Activity: 266
If the driver immediately gets a 4.5 rating, and then he drops to 3.9 because of user feedback, he is deprived of the right to use your platform?
Activity: 2
It's a good project, but I'm a new member and I don't even know much about it. I hope this is a starting point for me.good luck:)
BitCab will build an effective business model in the ridesharing market that would not lead to horrible losses of shareholders as the ecosystem itself and its wealth will belong to its participants

Uber's loss jumped 61 percent to $4.5 billion in 2017
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/13/ubers-loss-jumped-61-percent-to-4-point-5-billion-in-2017.html
How do you ensure the quality of services and how do you plan to prevent unwanted accidents or events related with driver/customer?
Can you explain what makes your service better than that of uber or didi chuxing?

Thank you for your question, Verethraghna!

We will ensure quality through the role of Arbiter (a role in the ecosystem that resolves disputes). Arbiter reviews user requests and complaints and recommends approving or denying the request. That means that in case of any accident Driver and Rider may form a request that will be reviewed by the Arbiter. Any unwanted accidents will result in fines and in dismissal from the platform.

Our service is better that that of traditional ridesharing apps because it strengthens loyalty of a Rider. A Rider is rewarded in Tokens for BitCab services usage.

Do LT tokens work in the same way as tokens in Steemit do? Or are there any differences?

Thank you for the question,
Our crypto economy is very similar to the Steemit (meaning that we have two currencies 1 CAB is always equial to 1 LT, where LT pays 10% annual bonus) and our system generates rewards for user's activity (Like steemit), However our business models are very different! BitCab is ridesharing platform with multiple roles while Steemit is the decentralized social network.

So the main difference is Roles{online/offline approvers (approve new drivers), sages (community support), arbiters (resolve disputes), champions (invites drivers and riders)}
and type of activity that will rewarded with tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
How do you ensure the quality of services and how do you plan to prevent unwanted accidents or events related with driver/customer?
Can you explain what makes your service better than that of uber or didi chuxing?
Are the drivers fined for bad feedback left by the user? Or people aren’t always objective?   
Thank you, sinfazat22ron!
Surely the BitCab generated rewards will depend on the rating of the Driver.
If a Driver has a negative feedback than he gets lower reward.
Hi there. Aren’t you afraid that the local agencies working on the base of your platform will overtake you in terms of development paces?

Thank you MadduckUK,
BitCab is a trully decentralized ecosystem, which belongs to its participants.
Any local companies have shareholders that can not repeat BitCab business model and cannot overtake BitCab in terms of development paces
Hi there. Will there be kinda internal voting mechanism in Bitcab? I’d like to make decisions related to the development of the project.

Thank you for your question, omorbalsamhill1
All ecosystem participants are also voters on important development decisions for the future of the ecosystem - with voting power proportional to LT tokens the voter holds
Pages:
Jump to: