Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age - page 6. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Was only a question of time until a blockchain Uber pops up Smiley Are you the first team trying to build a decentralized Uber?

Thank you for your question hazenyc - and indeed, it is about time to bring ridesharing on blockchain!

Some early experiments are already under way (such as Arcade City, Chasyr, Ridecoin) - you can find some more detail in our white paper in "Disrupting the disruptors: Uber, do you even Lyft?" chapter.

What sets BitCab apart from these projects is what is being built and by who:
  • What: other ridesharing-on-blockchain projects we have seen seem to tokenize for the sake of having tokens, blockchain for the sake of blockchain. We, on the other hand, are applying blockchain to solve specific big hairy problems at the epicenter of ridesharing universe that tokenization and blockchain are uniquely positioned to solve: such as driver and rider loyalty, set rules and giving control to individual ecosystem participants, not corporate middlemen. You can find more details in our one-pager and even more in our white paper. Even the quality of deliverables so far (our video, white paper, white pager etc.) are miles apart - I encourage you to google these other experiments and compare for yourself.
  • Who: team is everything in a startup. To bring BitCab vision to life, we have assembled a unique international team with a wealth of experience in ridesharing, tech startups, blockchain, software engineering, venture capital, finance and general business. Our team includes alumni of Uber, McKinsey, Yandex, Avito and multiple other fast growth tech startups, leading financial institutions and consulting firms. No other team has professionals of this caliber - such as Arkady who was a country manager for Uber or Andrey who is a former McKinsey consultant and tech executive

Thank you for the quick "what" and "who" Wink Sounds very promising and I will follow this closely for sure. Going to check out the other material. Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
The whole topic consists of some questions to the project team)) Grin It seems that this is the most difficult IRI, and you can not understand it yourself. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. What’s the nominal price of your token? Will it grow during the course of the sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You say that the tokens for Generated rewards will be produces later. But wont the tokens be issued before the start of the ICO?
Activity: 280
Let’s say i wanna be an arbitrator of yr platform. What should i do for this? Where should i submit the application?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to become an arbitrator if i have no LT tokens in my wallet? If it wont, how many tokens do i need to have?
Today the companies offering to insure the tokens gain popularity. Does BitCab plan to cooperate with at least one of them?
Activity: 406
Hi there. How often will the amount of dividends of those ones who agreed not to sell the tokens for next 5 years increase? I wanna be sure that my faith will be rewarded generously.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You believe that the LT tokens will make the drivers remain your employees, but i think that it’s possible only if you provide them with an opportunity to exchange them to fiat any time. What’s your opinion?
Activity: 210
Good afternoon As far as i understand, only LT tokens will be used for bonus programs. Right? Or will the bonus funds filled with both types of tokens?
Activity: 149
Inflation is a common thing not only for fiat currencies, but also for most of means of payment. Do you have a clear plan on protection of BitCab from depreciation?
Thank you, shara!
That is very important question!
we have studied this issue in details. The inflation is under control when the growth of the ecosystem (GDP growth) is approximately the same as Money supply growth.
In real world however it even happens that even money supply can grow faster than the GDP and inflaion
Look at the picture showing the USA's indicators.
https://bitcab.io/images/2018-01-30.jpg
Are all these funds distributed among the Champions and their referrals charged from a driver or a passenger? Who pays the commissions?

Thank you gazman!
The rewards to the Champion and their referals are generated by the BitCab blockchain.
Hey there. You reward systems reminds me one used in MLM-marketing. Or were inspired buy anything else?
Thank you, Veecker!
Our loyalty system was inspires by succesfull case of Steemit, there participants are rewarded with tokens for actvity in the ecosystem.
Activity: 168
Hi there. Will there be kinda internal voting mechanism in Bitcab? I’d like to make decisions related to the development of the project.
Activity: 392
Do LT tokens work in the same way as tokens in Steemit do? Or are there any differences?
Activity: 98
What advantages will LT token holders have over CAB token holders? Do they have any at all?
Does it turn out that i can exchange my tokens allocated to the long-term investment any time? Or will i have to tell the platform’s staff about this in advance?
Activity: 294
Aren’t you afraid that the passenger will have to overpay for a ride ‘cause of such a branchy referral system?
Activity: 364
Are the drivers fined for bad feedback left by the user? Or people aren’t always objective?   
Activity: 336
Hi there. Aren’t you afraid that the local agencies working on the base of your platform will overtake you in terms of development paces?
Pages:
Jump to: