Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Candy - Fork 1:1000 of Bitcoin Cash - page 6. (Read 4868 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Can someone PLEASE answer a question for me?   If my bch was at wallet A up to and when block 512666 was mined, then was sent to wallet b (transaction was included in block 512667), which wallet is the one I need to contact to see about getting my candy? Wallet A right?
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
when bitcoin candy will be supported on HitBtc ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Premine is worth $32,300,000. Nice work, devs.

[Edit:] I was wrong on my initial post. Math is 210,000,000 * .00006228 BCH/CDY * 2471 USD/BCH = ~$32,300,000.

it's too much, where all these money are going?

If I am their team and developers, I will say this money will use to preserve any unwanted situation and part of it will be use to fund development of Bitcoin Candy.

But in reality, each team members will get a villa and a lambo and enjoy their days in Bora-Bora.  Cheesy
Activity: 386
Merit: 252

[Edit:] I was wrong on my initial post. Math is 210,000,000 * .00006228 BCH/CDY * 2471 USD/BCH = ~$32,300,000.

it's too much, where all these money are going?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
how to claim from electron cash wallet?

you can export private keys from electron cash wallet, and import them into candy wallet.

(just in case) before importing into candy wallet, you should first move your BCH to other wallet

Nothing change  Grin
Why all time do I need to move balance.... today fork move..tomorrow fork move... Sad Sad

Actually, you don't need to move your coins, unless you want to claim the forked coin  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The only purpose of this "thing" is the bch pump.

Bitcoin trash (candy) IS NOT Bitcoin.
Good luck, greetings to Roger.-
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Meanwhile Bitcoin having three forks next week  -
Bitcoin private
Bitcoin  interest
Bitcoin smart
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
This sounds pretty hilarious, Bitcoin Cash has its own fork  Roll Eyes, good luck

I would say more than hilarious! BCH created from a fork and now creates forks. Cheesy
If this starts from now witn only couple of months of existence,then what's next? We will have forks every week?! And for what???

Just ridiculous.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I bought 50k at 0.00002 plus got 5k free now the price has 3x so doing good at 0.000062
Activity: 25

i will keep holding my bitcoin candy coins, hope price get higher by the days.

It could be higher when there are more exchanger accepting it ( just like BCD that pumped over 100 % few days ago ). So is this the first official fork from bitcoin cash? I have seen alot of bitcoin fork but probably this is my first time to see bitcoin cash hardfork

do you know exchanger accepting BCD deposit?
because some exchangers accepting it, but deposit is not active.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

It could be higher when there are more exchanger accepting it ( just like BCD that pumped over 100 % few days ago ). So is this the first official fork from bitcoin cash? I have seen alot of bitcoin fork but probably this is my first time to see bitcoin cash hardfork
CandyWallet has not released yet, mainnet launch is planned to happen at end of this month.

Activity: 3
CandyWallet has not released yet, mainnet launch is planned to happen at end of this month.
Activity: 23
Anyone know when this will be live on Bitpie? I had my cash in there for the fork its not showing the coin yet

no need to wait for Bitpie to support it, i just used CandyWallet to get and sell my coins at CoinEx.com.
PEOPLE, ATTENTION!!!!! This one and topic starter are swindlers!!!!! Don’t use Candywallet from this topic, it’s a scam!!!! Ignore this topic, don’t bring it on the top of discussion!!! This is official account  answer: “CDY wallet has not released yet, mainnet launch is planed to happen at end of January. Please don’t import private key to any wallet claim as candy wallet, that is scam. If you already import private key to it, please transfer your BCH to other address ASAP and don’t use this address anymore.”
JUST WAIT FOR OFFICIAL CANDYWALLET, don’t let scammers steal your money!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Some experts argue that bitcoin is already protected from this danger, but the CDY team motivates its decision as follows: "Large IT companies such as D-Wave, IBM and Intel are increasing investment in research and development of quantum technologies, which means that the era of quantum calculations will come, perhaps in 5-10 years! Have you created this project with perspective?
Activity: 2
Anyone know when this will be live on Bitpie? I had my cash in there for the fork its not showing the coin yet

no need to wait for Bitpie to support it, i just used CandyWallet to get and sell my coins at CoinEx.com.
Bitcoin Candy price is dropping %20 after 24 hours of release date. i don't expect any future for this project.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Candy is such a crap name, why not go for something truly memorable, like Bitcoin Clitoris, be the real bad boys of btc forks. Who wouldn't want a few 'clits' in their phone wallet on a friday night?
Activity: 23
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!
Official account answered to me: “CDY wallet has not released yet, mainnet launch is planed to happen at end of January. Please don’t import private key to any wallet claim as candy wallet, that is scam. If you already import private key to it, please transfer your BCH to other address ASAP and don’t use this address anymore.”
Pages:
Jump to: