Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Candy - Fork 1:1000 of Bitcoin Cash - page 7. (Read 4868 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
This sounds pretty hilarious, Bitcoin Cash has its own fork  Roll Eyes, good luck
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how to claim from electron cash wallet?

you can export private keys from electron cash wallet, and import them into candy wallet.

(just in case) before importing into candy wallet, you should first move your BCH to other wallet

Nothing change  Grin
Why all time do I need to move balance.... today fork move..tomorrow fork move... Sad Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

you can export private keys from electron cash wallet, and import them into candy wallet.

(just in case) before importing into candy wallet, you should first move your BCH to other wallet
Activity: 49
bitpie - not safe
candywallet - dll is missing....

Great!
Activity: 25

Activity: 6
nice project more power bitcoin candy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think this project can't find a place in that caos. You can only make Bitcoin Cash get more value. But, i wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you all success...
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Will trezor be supporting this?
Activity: 14
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I'm pissed I didn't follow through to get at least 1000 CDY, I probably just lost out on 5-10k eventually.  I dunno it just seemed like it had bad press, but I don't know what I was thinking!  Hardforks should never be passed up, collect and cold store.

I hope this fork takes off to serve me a lesson - TAKE ALL AIR DROPS & FORKS!!!
Activity: 52
I know, I'm a newbie, but how can those candies already trade when the mainnet hasn't launched yet?
i already claimed coins into candy wallet, any other exchanger than coinex.com ?

till now only coinex.com is supported, hope to see more exchangers added later.
Activity: 17
i already claimed coins into candy wallet, any other exchanger than coinex.com ?
Activity: 1
thanks for free candies, good luck for this project.
i have my coin in  BTC.com can i get the candy?

BTC.com is one of big BCH supporters and mostly they will support it's fork as well.
Activity: 102
my BCH were on viabtc, but I registered the account on coinex after the fork occurred,who knows if I will get my coins CDY?. wrote in support, there is no answer.

Guessing you went to your coinex wallet and hit the "collect coins" button?  I had my blocks on viabtc at block 666, moved them on block 667. No coins for me..

Does anyone know if I should get them or if I needed to leave them be longer after the fork block?

thank you buddy! everything turned out, coins in my wallet! Smiley

No problem, glad it worked out for you.  Although that pretty much confirms I am sol.  They should have been more clear, saying “snapshot” at block 666 tells me if my coins were there when block 666 was mined Id be ok.... obviously not.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I have BCH on my Binance Account. Do you think I will be able to get my Bitcoin candy ? Would you please let me know what I need to do to get those coins ?

Thank you,

I don't think Binance will support this coin they are still silent on this hard fork. Let's see what will be happen in future I think there is no reason to perform this action to give free coins to big whales.
Activity: 210
i have my coin in  BTC.com can i get the candy?
Activity: 61
any special reason for increasing the supply of coins?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
New fork from bitcoin cash? Do you have enough support from community to do the fork? And how many exchanges will support the fork?  Wow finaly bitcoin candy crush with premine. equihash is pretty good algo since it's gpu only. Any exchange for dump this after fork?
Pages:
Jump to: