Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Candy - Fork 1:1000 of Bitcoin Cash - page 9. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Has anyone that had their bch on viabtc successfully collected the candy?  I had my bch on viabtc's wallet at 666 (the transfer out was on 667) but when I hit "collect coins" on coinEx nothing is there :/

reading back a page it looks like I should have left them a while?  Guess Im sol now?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Also got my CDY on CoinEx  Cool Tnx!
Activity: 102
Has anyone that had their bch on viabtc successfully collected the candy?  I had my bch on viabtc's wallet at 666 (the transfer out was on 667) but when I hit "collect coins" on coinEx nothing is there :/
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Have been loading up on BTC and bitcoincash during the dip to prepare./

Are you going to hold on to the CDY or are you dumping them right now?

I bought some more for ridicoulus 0.00003 BCH a piece

Now I have 3k thats good to hold for long

I am not even thinking of selling and doing the mistake I made with stellar and BCH !

Good stuff! Im going to sit on mine for a while too got nearly 1.4k, gotta be worth a punt! .. Im just waiting for BCH/ETH to strengthen so I can sell it back into ETH
Activity: 1

Why forked from BCH, can BTC holders get free CDY?
On August 1, 2017, Bitcoin community finally ended its years-long expansion war by splitting the original bitcoin into two chains, Bitcoin cash (BCH) and segwit Bitcoin (inheriting BTC ticker). We think BCH is more in line with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision of bitcoin "a peer-to-peer electronic cash system" and will have a brighter future.
Only who hold BCH at height 512666(about January 13 ) can get free CDY at the rate of 1BCH : 1000CDY.

How to claim my free CDY?
To get free CDY, you need to hold Bitcoin Cash before height 512666 (about January 13).
1.If your BCH is stored in a wallet where you can control private key yourself, you will definitely get free CDY. Just waiting for the wallet developer to provide feature to claim.

What happens if my transfer was confirmed in block 512666? I transferred from my cryptopia wallet to a private wallet and the transaction was confirmed in block 512666
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Anti-quantum attack exploration, now that's a feature of a coin you don't see very often Wink

I hope there will be enough flux compensation or it won't work

Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 298
Merit: 262
Hi, Pool?

Are you going to hold on to the CDY or are you dumping them right now?
Activity: 13
how to extract CDY from electrum cash / ledger ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Also got mine yessss

value 0.50 USD

Smiley this is getting interesting!
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Also got mine yessss

value 0.50 USD

I just got credited 1398 CDY , currently value at $0.52 per coin..not bad..lets hope they gain adoption!
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
And now CDY balance showing on Coinex
This is where Coinex goes down and announces that the China government forced them to...

Find it about strange that OP has posted only twice & no updates from them so close to the proposed fork.

Missing out (0.0045bch) this time - see how it goes.

I'm getting ready to pull my BCH out of coinex as we speak, just waiting for the next block to be mined and the fork to be completed. Am i right in thinking that once the next block is mined I will be entitled to the airdrop of new coins regardless of whether my coins are stored on coinex any longer?

Nope. Normally coins still have to be in until the ratio is confirmed and balance is shown

The wallet is now on Coinex
This is where Coinex goes down and announces that the China government forced them to...

Find it about strange that OP has posted only twice & no updates from them so close to the proposed fork.

I'm getting ready to pull my BCH out of coinex as we speak, just waiting for the next block to be mined and the fork to be completed. Am i right in thinking that once the next block is mined I will be entitled to the airdrop of new coins regardless of whether my coins are stored on coinex any longer?

Will Kucoin and Bittrex support this fork? I happen to have a lot of Bitcoins there. And how to claim from the bitcoins on Electrum?

If you hold BCH and the private keys then yes. Unknown at this stage which exchanges will support it.. time will tell.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Will Kucoin and Bittrex support this fork? I happen to have a lot of Bitcoins there. And how to claim from the bitcoins on Electrum?
Pages:
Jump to: