Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 17. (Read 703509 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
There is only 1 outcome for this stupid project.... Zero!
It will become even more valueless as the weeks go by.
Only fools will buy this coin.
Miners are clever.  Just sell and make real value BTC!
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
This blockchain was made by guys wanting to make vanish your coins.
I prefer to tell everybody before BCH goes to $12k, if not above.
Never use it at all, especially with your smartphones.

Grin
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

I remember this guy positioning himself as a 'thought leader' and then the BTC price collapsed, he started crying on camera and said Amazoncoin would be better because banks would accept it.

The hero we need.

And first post in nearly a month? It's sure popping in here.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some more info on the Bitmain battles:

https://www.coindesk.com/leaked-transcript-details-power-struggle-inside-bitcoin-mining-giant-bitmain

They were arguing about layoffs

2019 hasn’t been great for Bitmain, Wu said in Tueday’s internal meeting.

Even with bitcoin’s price rebound, Wu said the company didn’t fully seize the moment.

“Our mining equipment’s market share is declining,” he said. “Our mining pools’ dominance is also declining.”

Indeed, Bitmain’s major rival miner makers including Canaan, WhatsMiner and InnoSilicon have all been able to increase sales following the market boom this year.

Meanwhile, BTC.com and Antpool, Bitmain’s flagship mining pools, lost their long-time dominant positions to Poolin – founded by former BTC.com creators – and F2Pool. Poolin and F2pool are currently the top two mining pools in the world, based on the real-time hash rate distribution.

Wu wanted to cut costs and lay people off, Zhan didn't.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitmain (the backers behind BCHABC) have fired one of their co-founders:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-29/top-bitcoin-miner-engulfed-in-power-clash-as-co-founder-ousted

Bitmain Technologies Ltd.’s billionaire founder Wu Jihan announced Tuesday the resignation of his co-founder, a surprise ouster that appeared to resolve a struggle for control of the world’s largest crypto-mining startup.

Micree Zhan Ketuan, who started Bitmain with Wu six years ago, no longer holds any position at the Beijing-based company effective immediately, Wu said in an internal memo obtained by Bloomberg News. The crypto-entrepreneur warned employees against taking further instructions from Zhan or attending any meetings he convenes, threatening staff with dismissal or criminal charges. Nishant Sharma, a company spokesman, declined to comment on the memo.

Tuesday’s surprise memo is sure to stoke more questions around the world’s largest producer of crypto mining rigs, which Bloomberg News reported had previously failed to pursue a Hong Kong listing of as much as $3 billion.

Bitmain, which was valued at about $15 billion in a private funding round last year, continues to grapple with an uncertain home regulatory environment even as its fortunes wax and wane along with the price of Bitcoin. It’s also said to have considered a U.S. debut, long before rival Canaan Inc. filed for its own U.S. initial public offering.

Wu and Zhan hold 21% and 37% of the company, respectively, according to Bitmain’s IPO prospectus for Hong Kong. Wu was Bitmain’s business head, an avid supporter of digital tokens like Bitcoin Cash. Zhan, on the other hand, led the company’s chip designing team and its foray into artificial intelligence chip-making. This year, Wu founded a crypto financial services startup called Matrixport. He recently took over Zhan as the legal representative of Bitmain’s Beijing entity, according to public company registration information.

Hopefully Zhan won't be selling his BCH...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075
Luke smallblocker has my backing...smaller blocks for btc, 100kb...do it Luke..use the force,lol
Also increase the btc supply, 21mill is not enough for blockstream...increase it to 50mill..then 100mill.
Make bip70 removal permanent...btc doesnt need merchants either
and finally make sure LN  is so complex and set to fail that no one uses it..even after the next 18months...

Ignore the trolls, censor them,ban them, leave them bad trust, do whatever you need to.
[/quote]
legendary
What has bitcointalk become? I don't use it much but when I do, it's useful and pertains to the coin/token in question. Yesterday I mentioned a link to a service for swapping many coins/tokens and convert's them to another. I recently used it to get 1/2 a Bitcoin Cash -- my opinion was deleted 24 hours later. 
Luke smallblocker has my backing...smaller blocks for btc, 100kb...do it Luke..use the force,lol
Also increase the btc supply, 21mill is not enough for blockstream...increase it to 50mill..then 100mill.
Make bip70 removal permanent...btc doesnt need merchants either
and finally make sure LN  is so complex and set to fail that no one uses it..even after the next 18months...

Ignore the trolls, censor them,ban them, leave them bad trust, do whatever you need to.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
What has bitcointalk become? I don't use it much but when I do, it's useful and pertains to the coin/token in question. Yesterday I mentioned a link to a service for swapping many coins/tokens and convert's them to another. I recently used it to get 1/2 a Bitcoin Cash -- my opinion was deleted 24 hours later. 
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
Maybe. Maybe Huxley. Maybe Straight Outta My Ass.

Ah, so where all your other brilliant ideas originate from.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
18months later and Lightning is worse than ever...like i said it will never work , and is more likely a scam by Blockstreamcore.
-snip-
This is false propaganda by shitcoiners. This is no different from any other hot-wallet loss that is a result from software-misuse. Maybe it is time to flag HostFat and be done with this story.

Luke Dashjr  5 points 11 hours ago

This is like posting your wallet private keys on a pastebin service... PEBKAC
BCash is a scam. Destroyed yet again.

Cmon - we all know that selling Segwit under the Name of Bitcoin is the scam ...
He agrees.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
18months later and Lightning is worse than ever...like i said it will never work , and is more likely a scam by Blockstreamcore.
-snip-
This is false propaganda by shitcoiners. This is no different from any other hot-wallet loss that is a result from software-misuse. Maybe it is time to flag HostFat and be done with this story.

Cmon - we all know that selling Segwit under the Name of Bitcoin is the scam ...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
-snip-

legendary

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dm0b4y/warning_if_you_try_to_use_the_lightning_network/

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/dlvokv/how_i_lost_4_btc_on_lightning_network/

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dm0p7e/rcryptocurrency_just_censored_both_4btc_lost_on/

Censoring users that comment on lost btc on LN!!

Bitcoin is now the scam, its a ponzi with no use cases, worst dev team ever and propped up with fake printed usdt that is coming to an end.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Actual trading of Bitcoincash between a real seller and a real different buyer is no more than ten thousand bucks each day on average the whole year.
You have to be out of your god damn mind to trade this piece of garbage. It's very likely that >90% of Bscam volume is fake (that being a generous low estimate).
Activity: 211
Merit: 55
Holy Shit this thread is still alive? Its been dead as disco in here recently.

Actually I think disco has more transactions per day than this aborted shitcoin.

That was two months on the same page.

That would be pretty darned far out for a coin in the top 100, let alone top 10.

Kinda weird if you ask me.

I dont understand why this issue is important when this coin has B1.5$/day volume , Untill Bitcoin is alive BCH will be alive too

Perhaps you haven't read this piece of information:

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/22085/one-bitcoin-cash-address-is-responsible-for-nearly-50-percent-of-the-networks-transactions-in-the-past-month

or these:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/annacorradi/2019/07/23/has-top-cryptocurrency-website-coinmarketcap-completely-given-up-on-data-accuracy/#492c291d72d9
https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/70-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-will-fight-fake-volumes-with-coinmarketcap-201906190825

Has it crossed your mind that the real volumes might be 99,99% lower?
What do you think happens in Wall Street, they trade 40-80% of each stock every day? Seriously guys get real.

Actual trading of Bitcoincash between a real seller and a real different buyer is no more than ten thousand bucks each day on average the whole year.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Holy Shit this thread is still alive? Its been dead as disco in here recently.

Actually I think disco has more transactions per day than this aborted shitcoin.

That was two months on the same page.

That would be pretty darned far out for a coin in the top 100, let alone top 10.

Kinda weird if you ask me.

I dont understand why this issue is important when this coin has B1.5$/day volume , Untill Bitcoin is alive BCH will be alive too
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
POS/POW Bitcoin already has hundreds of younger brothers. From relatives. They will die from their father 's connection to the children. (POW) by genetics, a child may have problems. When merging two similar genotypes of parents, which is often the case with relatives, the child will take all the worst sides of them.... INCEST  КЛOУHЫ!?
Need fresh blood from nobody yet low-profile aliens...
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
flippening soon right?

Soon? BCH sideways. BTC sideways. sideways/sideways = not much action. Maybe not soon.

all my monies on BCH, starting to get scared

Soma.

this Soma?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carisoprodol

yeah that would work fine for bcash_lol hodlers. knock yourself out and forget your troubles.

source: used soma for years.

Maybe. Maybe Huxley. Maybe Straight Outta My Ass.
Pages:
Jump to: