Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 16. (Read 703509 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/esebco/infrastructure_funding_plan_for_bitcoin_cash_by/

Dumbest idea ever... Sad
If these pools want to donate..do it...dont try to soft fork it in for " 6months"(which means 4eva)
The whole thing is shady, taxing miners forcing them to pay some shell company in Hong Kong !
I dont care who the Hong Kong group are or what they will do with the funds...they must not get paid this way..end of.

This TAX has no consensus and is trying to sneak into a future planned HF that had consensus....
Not Good and very sneaky.

I think another HF and split for BCH maybe coming...and a new ATL..

What's the lastest update on this drama?

It's the best example of the cartelization of miners working for their own interest at the expense of the whole network, because the network itself gave a reason/opportunity for the miners to.

I cannot agree more - miners openly collude and  agree on 51% attacks right away - ABC seems REKT

BU watches for BSV ....

Bitcoin Cash SV is not different. The only funny thing about them is Craig Wright, and Calvin Ayre did the same thing Roger Ver did to Bitcoin. Hahaha.

haha, BCH splitted off cause they know how blockstream works and hijacked the clean original protocol as well ( colluding works, but is not BitCoin)

Sure, if you cannot see such difference, you might look on bags of tickers only

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/esebco/infrastructure_funding_plan_for_bitcoin_cash_by/

Dumbest idea ever... Sad
If these pools want to donate..do it...dont try to soft fork it in for " 6months"(which means 4eva)
The whole thing is shady, taxing miners forcing them to pay some shell company in Hong Kong !
I dont care who the Hong Kong group are or what they will do with the funds...they must not get paid this way..end of.

This TAX has no consensus and is trying to sneak into a future planned HF that had consensus....

It's the best example of the cartelization of miners working for their own interest at the expense of the whole network, because the network itself gave a reason/opportunity for the miners to.

I cannot agree more - miners openly collude and  agree on 51% attacks right away - ABC seems REKT

BU watches for BSV ....

Bitcoin Cash SV is not different. The only funny thing about them is Craig Wright, and Calvin Ayre did the same thing Roger Ver did to Bitcoin. Hahaha.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Dumbest idea ever... Sad

I cannot agree more - miners openly collude and  agree on 51% attacks right away - ABC seems REKT

BU watches for BSV ....
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Dumbest idea ever... Sad

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Btg , thats all
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
Has anyone an real article about this pool decision about 12,5%?
Will there be something like BCH Classic??

The more the merrier.

One of these things is not like the others.  HINT: it's BTC.
My questions is about some special interest and has nothing to do with "my coin is the best coin"
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants

The more the merrier.

One of these things is not like the others.  HINT: it's BTC.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Who needs anything better than the penny farthing? no one
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Dumbest idea ever... Sad

Forkeritis is killing any project, cause ppl want to play their balls, agendas, powers.

BitCoin is fixxed - designend - done.

Specked up and legally binding by only the White Paper

No need to play more games with it
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

What a bullshit story with a misleading title.  Spoiler alert - BeeCash didn't save anything -
Good thing that guy has his G-shock digital wrist watch on otherwise he would have never known it was 10:00 am and his friend might never have been discharged from the hospital. 
 I know, I know, babies are dying!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

Dumbest idea ever... Sad

Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Could be on the verge of a huge move north! Sitting at 224$ BCH   Cool
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 4373
diamond-handed zealot
the flippening is still on...

right guys?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
anyone here familiar with the www.bitcoin.com mobile app. I bought some bitcoin cash but they have not appeared on the mobile app. Bitcoin.com supports team is unable to help.
Oh, I never tried to use bitcoin.com mobile app. But how did you contact them? Did you try it here https://www.bitcoin.com/contact-us/ ? which located on their website. It seems odds why the support of that service unable to help you which they are the one can solve your problem.
And I also found out that they have an official forum located here.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
anyone here familiar with the www.bitcoin.com mobile app. I bought some bitcoin cash but they have not appeared on the mobile app. Bitcoin.com supports team is unable to help.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Where is your leader memorydealers guy? I haven't heard from him in a while? can he still save you?
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
There is only 1 outcome for this stupid project.... Zero!
It will become even more valueless as the weeks go by.
Only fools will buy this coin.
Miners are clever.  Just sell and make real value BTC!

Segwit ponzi has no value

Bitcoin must be cash and micropayment. Or it ll die
Pages:
Jump to: