Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 335. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Bitcoin Cash has continued to hold correlation with Bitcoin..
producing a recent bounce that tested between the 0.5 and the 0.618 retracement areas
when measuring from the recent high of nearly $4,100 to the local low of roughly $1,600 on Bitfinex.
As of this writing, Bitcoin Cash is consolidating at roughly the $2,380 area.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
1. The fees will start getting really high really fast (Unlikely with unlimited blockspace as proposed)
2. Miners just start abandoning for the higher profitability coin and leave BCH weak and dying or refusing to mine low fee transactions forcing higher fees
3. With unlimited blocks and more centralised nodes in the hands of the miners they will force a higher total supply printing money at will inflating way past the 21m cap (Possible)

The miners/creators of BCH are not thinking about long term just what they can get now and as fast as possible

What are your thoughts on when the mining rewards start dwindling away and relying on fees what will happen

Larger Blocks means more room for transactions , so Bitcoin Cash can charge 8X less in fees the segshitcoin and earn the same profit once price between the coins is equal.

Bitcoin Cash will be more profitable for the miners in the long run than segshitcoin, because with LN they are locking up coins,
blocking the miners from earning fees on them bypassing the onchain mining system , with their offchain monopoly.

Blocks will Never be Fully unlimited as the constraints of Internet Bandwidth does imposed a limit.
However that limit grows as internet speed increase and is more than enough for the current requirements.

How do you think the public will respond when a LN hub is required to comply with KYC Laws and is required to have a banking license.
Banks will then control all of any coin that installed segshit.
* Offchain Transactions don't make any money for Miners, LN is a death nail in the miners coffin and they know it, which is why no matter what you say or ramble on about, the miners will keep Bitcoin Cash alive so they can move to it 100% at the point segshit coin no longer is profitable with onchain mining. *

╥Aztek

Very good points Aztek. In fact I believe the economic incentives for miners would be to switch to mining BCH as Lightning starts to roll out. Of course, nobody will use Lightning, because it won't work.

When the fiat price of BTC drops low enough, BTC will enter a chain death spiral.
another great meme. If a few more spectators step off of the plank... Adam Back goes back...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
the only dumbass moron I see here is you, svennny, so go spam my ignore list, dipshit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BitcoinZ also has its potential.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 174
2018 will be BCH change history.
Activity: 252
BFD  Smiley

Last dip under $2500....before it goes over $3k  Cool

That is quite possible. It is time for the market to recover, so will BCH.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
BFD  Smiley

Last dip under $2500....before it goes over $3k  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Take a look at this : Roger Ver "You should want more insider trading, not less.".

Can't take a look at it if you do not provide a link. Put up or shut up.

It was taken from this tweet

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/943635857126445056

Maybe taken out of context but still tweeted by ver

So the quote was one by Milton Friedman, not Roger Ver. Got it. Not out of context; a misattribution. Intentional? Given svenny's history, I would be unsurprised.

Here you go dumbass https://www.ccn.com/insider-trading-non-crime-roger-ver-bites-back-gdax-re-opens-bitcoin-cash-trading/

Fine. So if you would have posted something akin to:
Take a look at this : Roger Ver “I think insider trading is a non-crime,”
then that would have been a legitimate attribution. Instead, you essentially claimed that Roger said what Friedman said. Whereas instead, he quoted Friedman.

Dumbass.

And indeed, insider trading -- while illegal in some jurisdictions -- is a non-crime from the standpoint of not initiating violence or fraud against others. Perfectly defensible position on libertarian philosophical grounds.

Dumbass.

Incidentally, insider trading being illegal is a relatively recent invention. Just one more tool of statist control.
Activity: 171
Bitcoin is the Godfather of all cryptocurrencies, but now its getting older and its time for him to retire and let the younger generation rule the empire, and here is the newest generation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Bitcoin was made especially for:

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Take a look at this : Roger Ver "You should want more insider trading, not less.".

So the quote was one by Milton Friedman, not Roger Ver. Got it. Not out of context; a misattribution. Intentional? Given svenny's history, I would be unsurprised.

Here you go dumbass https://www.ccn.com/insider-trading-non-crime-roger-ver-bites-back-gdax-re-opens-bitcoin-cash-trading/

Not suprising red tagged users are supporting this criminal  Grin Grin
lols, im scared to click on your links  Cheesy
if its really important, leave more info on the video and ill look it up  Smiley

Basically a video from CNBC I think about bitcoin and bcash
ahh cnbc, they are always confused looking lols
at least they are trying  Cheesy

That skunk-bearded moron said "there is nobody in charge over at Bitcoin Kore"
"there is nobody in charge over at Bitcoin Kore"
"there is nobody in charge over at Bitcoin Kore"

LAWLZ
legendary

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

legendary
you can close a channel and put your BTC back on chain at ANY time  

Well, provided that yours is one of the third-million or so transactions that can be processed in a day, due to the artificial production quota on transaction rate.

And are you still trying to spread the LN banking FUD  it's quite pathetic that you actually believe what you say either that or you just hope what you say is true you may as well go the full distance and say mining will be regulated and require KYC too since you are processing transactions and being paid for it

Ignorant statement. At least in the US, law is quite clear and precise on what constitutes a Money Transfer Business. And mining don't fit. And FinCEN even said so explicitly back in 2012 or so.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guys grab BCH asap...its ready to fly  Cool
I think it's going to $1000 in the next 24 hours

bitcoin cash of bitcoin cash plus(BCP)
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Guys grab BCH asap...its ready to fly  Cool
I think it's going to $1000 in the next 24 hours
Jump to: