Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 339. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
I wonder if this bitcoin cash is going to be shaky, because it's only inside the great Chinese firewall.
How is it going to get out if only Chinese exchanges have the ability to download a blockchain.

WTF are you going on about? The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is world-wide. I have a copy of the entire blockchain on a computer sitting near my ankles in the good ol' USA.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Whats any one genuine thought about bitcoin private? fork from zclassic? no idea whats going on...
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
UPCOMING B2X FORK

B2X fork is coming at December 28, this is why BTC is growing. All these greedy people would like to get some free coins. But they don't realise that potential dividend may be in 5% range, Does it worth it to move your money into BTC ? I guess not. You can make more money by staying in BCH anytime soon

I wondered why the price of BTC was going back up and other altcoin taking a bit of a dive.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hard-fork-take-two-segwit2x-will-return-dec-28-says-founder
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
If I send BTC using Bitcoin Core, will I be sending BCC as well?

No, there is strong replay protection with Bitcoin Cash. it will not get replayed on both chains.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If I send BTC using Bitcoin Core, will I be sending BCC as well?
Activity: 71
I wonder if this bitcoin cash is going to be shaky, because it's only inside the great Chinese firewall.
How is it going to get out if only Chinese exchanges have the ability to download a blockchain.

You'd better wait for other bitcoin forks to conclude if it's really a competitor to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
So does b2x has website? who is behind the coin?

http://b2x-segwit.io/
Don't recognize any of the no names listed. They will be switching to the x11 algo. Looks like total shit to me. Must miss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
So does b2x has website? who is behind the coin?
Activity: 26
What happens when the transaction fee is $100 and is 1:1 with the maximum card purchase per day on coinbase? BTC will be only used/spent by the rich? The poor would rather HODL forever or write it off as a loss at that point. Not to mention all the BTC deadlocked in wallets with < $100 BTC that will never be spent.

Interesting read, ultimate, the future will bring the best of bitcoin, as more and more institutional investor money flow into cryptocurrencies. Looking forward into 2018.
legendary

Interesting, but full of fallacies, untruths, and lies.

I don't much get it. Cuneta is usually on point. But this article shows he is ignorant on Bitcoin Cash, and is at a minimum accepting lies perpetrated by others as fact.
legendary
punched bcash's stupid face.

What are you - fourteen years old?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Is there BCH payment plugin  for ecommerce site?
Activity: 17
Hi Guys, Ive written a Swot analysis for Bitcoin Cash.

http://cryptoinvestorsguide.com/

Cheers.
Activity: 208
Ver just keeps digging the Hole deeper... Like Trump he should stfu and quit tweeting . Grin This coin is hated, in every pole I see.. support for Bitcoin is 80% vs 20% for Ver's alt coin.
 The mess with CNBC shilling it and Conbase bag overhead punch in the gut surprise listing may be the final straw that dooms it. Cobb Lee is hinting that LN working better then expected and soon be active. BTC fork in 2 days segwit 2x more free coins.. I sold my bcash to get free BTC. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
UPCOMING B2X FORK

B2X fork is coming at December 28, this is why BTC is growing. All these greedy people would like to get some free coins. But they don't realise that potential dividend may be in 5% range, Does it worth it to move your money into BTC ? I guess not. You can make more money by staying in BCH anytime soon
Activity: 194
Well we are only accepting BCH over at http://CryptoSignals.Trade
Jump to: