Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 473. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
why this scam is needed when there is Dash Litecoin

Because:
- Bitcoin Cash is not a scam
- Dash is a nefariously premined, tightly manipulated scam
- Litecoin offers no advantage over Bitcoin Segwit, but suffers from not having the Bitcoin ledger, nor is it traceable to the genesis block
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
http://ecowaterair.io/
innovatsionnyye sistemy konditsionirovaniya, bez freona! investirovaniye v real'nyy biznes.
legendary
Wake me up when Coinbase Ceases their illegal withholding of customer funds.

Whine all you want, Coinbase provided advance notice that they would not be honoring the BCH split. Indeed, I moved a big chunk o change from them to kraken for exactly this reason.
legendary

And refusal to open your eyes to the fact core bitcoin is basically unusable for sending due to high fees and insane delays ,
is why you are going to lose money.

I never get this argument. BTC is unusable because it being used to capacity. Don't you know that if it is Friday night, the restaurant that you want to go to is the one that is packed solid, not the one with an empty parking lot?  Cheesy

OK, let's go with this analogy. I get that the empirical evidence shows all is rosy in your restaurant (Let's call it Big Things'o'Chow). But that reflects current conditions before knowledge of an alternative spreads through out the community.

To add some fidelity to the situation, eaters have been largely enthused about Big Things-o-Chow (I'll shorten it to BTC for brevity) in the past. The quality of the food is good. They've been able to get prompt service at a good price. But that is the past. Lately, lines have been forming outside BTC, of people waiting to be served. This has happened in the past - at seating for 250, 500 and 750 in turn. At each of these previous junctures, the owners have responded by increasing the size of the restaurant and adding more seats. But not this time. No. 1000 seats, no more.

Indeed, the lines are getting longer and longer. Further, the prices to get in are going up. Seeing as they have a ready and eager clientele, the restaurant starts auctioning off places in line to get in. Prices in this auction climb and climb, and still more people come. It gets so bad that not only are you not guaranteed prompt service for any amount of money (you can always be later outbid), but people spend all night in line only to be turned away by closure for the night. They go to bed hungry after wasting their entire evening in line.

Well, sensing a market opportunity, another restaurant -- let's call 'em Big Chow House -- opens in roughly the same neighborhood, with roughly the same quality of food. The biggest difference is that the place accommodates 8000 people. No wait. No bidding to get in. Low prices. Like 1/2344 the cost*. Nobody goes to bed hungry after spending all night in line.

What do you think will happen over time, as knowledge of and experience with Big Chow House diffuses through the community?

*In this moment, I am quoting current stats from cashvscore.com.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-not-currency-never-will-be-expert-blog

After taking a look at the key attributes of a currency, we can easily see that Bitcoin is not one.
Taking into account slow transactions, relatively high costs and energy inefficiencies for running the network,
as well as some fundamental disagreements (in terms of future developments) within the Bitcoin community,
it is more than obvious that this cryptocurrency will never seriously challenge USD, GBP or EUR.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

speaking of scam, you wish you know what you were talking about, see for yourself on this thread, there is a mention of tether, and I've got a link to reddit for you, a little research will do no harm, here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7d9jz8/bitfinexs_tether_usdt_printing_fraud/

1. it's not a scam

2. You know those Miners that spent millions of dollars to build warehouses fulls of ASICS to originally mine btc

They don't want that all to go to waste just because core devs are a bunch of idiots working for bankers.
They know people are not going to just keep paying higher fees and waiting forever, when writing a check and mailing it is faster.

Just because 90% of the bitcoin users on btctalk are idiots , don't for a second think that ratio holds for the miners.

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

And refusal to open your eyes to the fact core bitcoin is basically unusable for sending due to high fees and insane delays ,

I never get this argument. BTC is unusable because it being used to capacity. Don't you know that if it is Friday night, the restaurant that you want to go to is the one that is packed solid, not the one with an empty parking lot?  Cheesy

That is the problem is they are OVER CAPACITY not at max capacity.
Max Capacity means everyone is served in their regular time frame with at max 1 hour wait time.

How many restaurants when you arrive on Friday Night ,
will you sit there 4 days before you receive your food and on top of that pay over 20X what another restaurant down the street is charging for the exact same meal ,
except they can have you in and out in an hour.  Cheesy

Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
I am here to say thanks to you BCH supporters for allowing me to whale in some nice BTC!

See, BCH gave you what you wanted. It aims to please.  Smiley

I want to say congratulations to all who reaped their benefits!
 Grin Grin

Way to go BCH!
But Satoshi Nakamoto will never abandon his first child.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Market will work itself out I think the truth will speak for itself.

BTX is@ .004 in price Wink this is why BCH is crashed<<

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=BTX_BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Market will work itself out I think the truth will speak for itself.
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

Do you think is going to be a flood of dumping of BCH?
Sometimes happens exactly the contrary of what we expect...
How you see it?
Activity: 386
Merit: 178
Free fall or Turnaround?

BCH bopped up and down around 300$ before this short outbreak to 2700$ happened. Now the price seems to return to its former level. I've already sold my BCH.

What do you think, is the right level to start buying BCH again?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I am here to say thanks to you BCH supporters for allowing me to whale in some nice BTC!

See, BCH gave you what you wanted. It aims to please.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack. 

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

If these are true that big traders just play around with btc and bch since these 2 are the biggest money maker in trading. It's very dangerous to buy bch when like now, it is still high in value.
I've got to stick to the idea, that nothing will replace btc as it is the symbol of all crypto-currencies.

If your House is on Fire, and you decide you must stick to the fact it is your only house so it can't be destroyed,
sorry buddy you are going to get burned.

Best of Luck to you , you are going to need it.

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/1600x900/1714817-Tony-Robbins-Quote-Change-happens-when-the-pain-of-staying-the.jpg

Jump to: