Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 469. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Price  falling. Any news from dev team ?
That's the problem, there is no dev team, only charlatans. Not a single cypherpunk on board with BCH.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Price  falling. Any news from dev team ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
There are many haters in this thread, why hate bch??? Respect it like all altcoins.

In light of recent events this is a stupid comment.

If anything, most 'Bit/Altcoin Cash' supporters hate Bitcoin despite stealing the name and code, and not the other way around.  You must understand that BCH was created in a plot to 'kill BTC'.

* https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804
Archive: https://archive.fo/1l8LY
* https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/

There is a huge difference between 'hating' and rightfully 'deriding'.

If you're a real believer in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency there really is no way not to consider this plot to destroy BTC laughable.

Only if you're a fake can you make ridiculous claims such as that 'Bitcoin is not the real Bitcoin'.

Bcash pump and dump fuders? Ok what is Bitcoin. Pump and dump story from the begining. I watched it i was there. Some people won tons of money but unfortunately alot of ppl lost their money. BTC had some crazy Pump at $ price and then loose it with 25-30% in 2 days (that's not secure sign for money holding). The whole crypto world gets pumped and dumped.
P.S holding 50/50 BTC/BCC
Do you know what an orchestrated pump and dump looks like? No? Okay, let me help you out:

Altcoin Cash P&D:

Quote from: Cyril
Bitcoin will scale, adapt and evolve, as it has been doing for 8 years (...). It will also prove its resilience, again and again, attack after attack, as it just did last week-end. BCH was just a reckless and unwise attack, both financially and technically (...). There is only one Bitcoin, and it's called Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still a Bitcoin and it is considered as cryptocurrency in our world . I think there is nothing to change bitcoin value as it is being supported and accepted by the community over the world . It will become a digital asset the same as gold in the near future .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dear , ZhuldyzKaladinova
I'm your god u dream, every night. U don't have to explain to me. This on the picture truly looks like my balls. How ur brain made the idea of the - Bitcoin core team(so rich that ur mind can't imagine that much money) is really stressed of the little Bcash? If there are people like u Bcash is competetive on BTC level. Ethereum tried and failed.  If its so truly big and strong BTC and everything u say, u have nothing to be scared about. Both will live ? Funny and Again i respect both ends of the original chain. BTC/BCC

If you want me to understand this you must improve your english.

u have nothing to be scared about.

What makes you believe I'm scared? All I'm doing is to correct wrong or ridiculous claims and educate people on the origins of Bit/Altcoin Cash.

you correcting wrong people and educating them is as much of a fact as the shortest distance between two dots is a line.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Dear , ZhuldyzKaladinova
I'm your god u dream, every night. U don't have to explain to me. This on the picture truly looks like my balls. How ur brain made the idea of the - Bitcoin core team(so rich that ur mind can't imagine that much money) is really stressed of the little Bcash? If there are people like u Bcash is competetive on BTC level. Ethereum tried and failed.  If its so truly big and strong BTC and everything u say, u have nothing to be scared about. Both will live ? Funny and Again i respect both ends of the original chain. BTC/BCC

If you want me to understand this you must improve your english.

u have nothing to be scared about.

What makes you believe I'm scared? All I'm doing is to correct wrong or ridiculous claims and educate people on the origins of Bit/Altcoin Cash.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Dear , ZhuldyzKaladinova
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I heard that there was a fork of BCH happening days ago.
I haven't claimed my BCH yet. Is it possible for to claim both BCH and the fork?

forks happen all the time with alts. almost all the time they're not claimable as the old chain becomes irrelevant. other than jokers i haven't heard anything about the eda chain being revived.
There are many haters in this thread, why hate bch??? Respect it like all altcoins.

In light of recent events this is a stupid comment.

If anything, most 'Bit/Altcoin Cash' supporters hate Bitcoin despite stealing the name and code, and not the other way around.  You must understand that BCH was created in a plot to 'kill BTC'.

* https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804
Archive: https://archive.fo/1l8LY
* https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/

There is a huge difference between 'hating' and rightfully 'deriding'.

If you're a real believer in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency there really is no way not to consider this plot to destroy BTC laughable.

Only if you're a fake can you make ridiculous claims such as that 'Bitcoin is not the real Bitcoin'.

Bcash pump and dump fuders? Ok what is Bitcoin. Pump and dump story from the begining. I watched it i was there. Some people won tons of money but unfortunately alot of ppl lost their money. BTC had some crazy Pump at $ price and then loose it with 25-30% in 2 days (that's not secure sign for money holding). The whole crypto world gets pumped and dumped.
Do you know what an orchestrated pump and dump looks like? No? Okay, let me help you out:

Altcoin Cash P&D:

Bitcoin will scale, adapt and evolve, as it has been doing for 8 years (...). It will also prove its resilience, again and again, attack after attack, as it just did last week-end. BCH was just a reckless and unwise attack, both financially and technically (...). There is only one Bitcoin, and it's called Bitcoin.

Personally i think. Both bitcoin's - Bcash and aka(bitcoin) . Both of them moved on. Neither of both is not the chain that used to be. They got different , code is different. This will be Google vs Microsoft in other words. Both strong , but not killing each other. I read the whole 500 pages. Fud and bullshet. All of it. Bcash was at his "dying floor" at 300$. (Now the new dying floor which ppl here speak is 1000$) Its amazing just to read the whole thread. Bcash pump and dump fuders? Ok what is Bitcoin. Pump and dump story from the begining. I watched it i was there. Some people won tons of money but unfortunately alot of ppl lost their money. BTC had some crazy Pump at $ price and then loose it with 25-30% in 2 days (that's not secure sign for money holding). The whole crypto world gets pumped and dumped.

well, it's a zero sum game, of course people won a lot of money on the backs of losers. But who the fuck do you think you are to tell us this thread is full of bullshit? Seriously, man, did you even read through the whole 500 pages as you said? read again then.
I haven't claimed my BCH yet. Is it possible for to claim both BCH and the fork?
I don't think the unintentional BCH fork has reply protection for the current BCH chain so you'd be playing with fire.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Personally i think. Both bitcoin's - Bcash and aka(bitcoin) . Both of them moved on. Neither of both is not the chain that used to be. They got different , code is different. This will be Google vs Microsoft in other words. Both strong , but not killing each other. I read the whole 500 pages. Fud and bullshet. All of it. Bcash was at his "dying floor" at 300$. (Now the new dying floor which ppl here speak is 1000$) Its amazing just to read the whole thread. Bcash pump and dump fuders? Ok what is Bitcoin. Pump and dump story from the begining. I watched it i was there. Some people won tons of money but unfortunately alot of ppl lost their money. BTC had some crazy Pump at $ price and then loose it with 25-30% in 2 days (that's not secure sign for money holding). The whole crypto world gets pumped and dumped.

Activity: 392
Will keep an eye on this, to see how it develops. Grin
https://twitter.com/TheEscapening/status/930992162736615425
Nice buy wall you got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it Grin
i'm looking forward to seeing some discussion about actual plans and developments soon.

people expecting bcash to wipe out bitcoin and carry on as if nothing changed are delusional. similarly expecting it to get fatally rekt ain't gonna happen either.

it's here to stay no matter what.

if they want to 'win' then get to work proving, not claiming or bullying or scaring or lying, to everyone else that it's the coin of the moment and if they agree they'll willingly hop on board. nothing else is gonna work.

it's people expecting btc to wipe out bch it seems, and it's not about who's winning the argument, about who's right or wrong, but about making profits, we're all in the same game.

So, yes, I'm also looking forward to what you were alluding to, namely, some discussions about actual plans and developments.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i'm looking forward to seeing some discussion about actual plans and developments soon.

people expecting bcash to wipe out bitcoin and carry on as if nothing changed are delusional. similarly expecting it to get fatally rekt ain't gonna happen either.

it's here to stay no matter what.

if they want to 'win' then get to work proving, not claiming or bullying or scaring or lying, to everyone else that it's the coin of the moment and if they agree they'll willingly hop on board. nothing else is gonna work.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The price of Bitcoin Cash is today under pressure. I think if we can stay over 1000 Dollar, then we will start again to rise. But if we fall under 1000 Dollar we will go down to 800 Dollar.
I noticed you attacked another member.

Oh, is that so?  Interesting switch of reality.

We were talking about Bitcoin and Altcoins when suddenly the topic was switched by somebody to airports and sucking genitals which I didn't feel like reacting to, far too low. Need I say more?

This speaks to your intelligence IMO.
Really it is a special type of mind you have.  

Alright, thank you for your these opinions.

Let me remind you that this topic is about Altcoin Cash.
 Game over trolls!

Posting 'game over' and linking to a video with Craig Wright aka Mr. Fake Satoshi Fraud as penalist in an event called 'The Future of Bitcoin' while their plot was just exposed and BCH is falling hard...!  I dig it, this is intense entertainment. You deserve an award because unlike TangentC you've got some humor.

Yeah you might think you are good at psychology but the joke is on you.  The video is much too long for you to have watched it by now since it was posted so I know you did not watch it.  Yet you still post trollspeak against it.  This speaks to your intelligence IMO.

You think too much.  I do not watch videos that feature known liars and defrauders.  It's a waste of time.

Quote from: serby10101010001100010 link=topic=2040221.msg24668989#msg24668989
refering to price or not, he got destroyed, PERIOD. Then, if you don't want to look ridiculous, tell us about how this game and plot are exposed, thos criminals debunked? you're the one spewing these accusations, the burden of proof is on your side. Give us the sources where you got these informations from.

You're good at closing your eyes and ears.  Or you're just utterly ignorant.

Do you still not understand the majority of people have already realized the low motives of the gang behind Bit/Altcoin Cash?

The game is over, the plot has been debunked.

Bit/Altcoin Cash was created bya gang with a very specific plan in mind.  It steals Bitcoin's name and brand in order to attack it, and is a direct result from the peculiar dream to 'kill BTC'...  

It is not a product of decentralized community.  It is not like Bitcoin at all.  Bitcoin is an open source project that started this entire cryptocurrency sphere.  Comparing it to gang-made centralized shitcoins like Bit/Altcoin Cash that merely copy and modify its code is laughable.  All those who've not been hopelessly brainwashed by propaganda will realize this at some point.

Short and to the point, BCH is wrong.

If one really believes in cryptocurrency one simply can not support Bit/Altcoin Cash because it doesn't make any sense other than for the pockets of the gang and their corporate alliances.  This is not Bitcoin's vision.  This is a perversion.

https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804
Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20171113122001/https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804

Trust guys like the above?  Then you have no choice but to get burned.

Altcoin Cash P&D:

Bitcoin:

First things first, this market is not solely driven by people (i.e market participants), but also by supply and demand, but especially by big players whose smart money is going to flood into (...)

Yes, the market is speaking right now.  Criminals exposed,  plot debunked.

1   Bitcoin   
Market Cap $125,400,975,703   
Price $7516.94     +8.04%
Volume $4,226,180,000 

3   Bit/Altcoin Cash   
Market Cap $16,757,840,830   
Price $997.19       -23.00%
Volume $1,569,220,000

Pump and dump for quick profit  vs.  organic growth of a both technically and financially evolving Bitcoin over almost a decade.

You actually compare the two?

You seriously compare a copy of Bitcoin forked by a few dudes as part of a peculiar dream to 'kill BTC' for their own profit, with Bitcoin?

That's hardcore.

Plot debunked.  Criminals exposed.   Altcoin Cash falling.

you're quoting that 20% drop on the market, but you don't seem to be aware of the fact that if BTC goes down, BCH will go down as well, and vise-versa, just open a 4 hours chart, look left, zoom out, and see for yourself how the two are correlated, link that correlation (i.e price action) with fundamental analysis, it doesn't take a genius to understand what we're looking at.
butt hurt?

I'll resort to the reversed pshychology you're resorting with that vain attempt to discredit me: the psycho you are surely knows what's he's talking about when he mentions butt hurting, lol
Jump to: