Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 477. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
BTC holders are looking to the future and how to scale for us and future generations to come and BCH are looking at now what they can get without any care for how it will affect the future
Activity: 289
Merit: 251

Fake, you say?  Uhum... very interesting.  Let's see what you have to say to this  Roll Eyes

https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804

Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20171113122001/https://www.facebook.com/calvinayre/posts/10203345479835804

If you can not count one and one together I can not help you.

Shady rich criminals including Fake Satoshi.  Great combination!

Please, hold on a minute and realize who or what you're defending here.  Seriously.  Those people do not care about you, and they intend to scam you just like they intend to scam the next guy.

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
^THIS IS A LIE.

what these btc trolls want is for users to pay high fees and wait a very long time....or use the segshit....

No this is the first step in a long line of optimisations to make the most use of available space the blocks will be increased afterwards bitcoin is not ready for prime time use most people are dumb and if you allow everyone to just dive in straight way then there will be a lot of lost finds with no way to recover and a total loss of confidence let us tech folks who know what to do make things better and more user friendly.

Also not allowing mass adoption yet is better for us as we can accumulate more that will be worth more than if everyone jumped in and pushed the value up now you would be so much more financially worse of

With most tech stuff the tech evolves for the people the people don't usually evolve for the tech
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys, I don't undertstand why BTC  и BCH are at war? Why are not two currencies exist together?

Hi inturist!  Check this out, Bitcoin was attacked.  

Bit/Altcoin Cash is simply the result of a ridiculous 'plot to kill BTC'.  The attack has failed and Bit/Altcoin Cash is on its way down, back to irrelevance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/

fake? like your sock puppet bitcointalk account, lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Now you have the chance to buy cheap bitcoin cash and to wait for the price to rise

This is very bad investment advice and if you're not stupid you know it.  Do you honestly not feel bad for recommending this?

See, another wave of newbie Altcoin Cash promoters incoming. Hi there!

ALL TROLLS  , DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE HERE TO LIE ,MISLEAD AND FIGHT WITH THE BITCOIN CASH COMMUNITY.....
Fight?  Against what?  Welcome to Bitcointalk.
Guys, I don't undertstand why BTC  и BCH are at war? Why are not two currencies exist together?

Ask the BCH pushers constantly trying to devalue BTC so the pittance they have accumulated will be worth more at the expense of network security and stability

BTC holders are looking to the future and how to scale for us and future generations to come and BCH are looking at now what they can get without any care for how it will affect the future

Hi inturist!  Check this out, Bitcoin was attacked.  

Bit/Altcoin Cash is simply the result of a ridiculous 'plot to kill BTC'.  The attack has failed and Bit/Altcoin Cash is on its way down, back to irrelevance.

Some of the people behind the 'plot':

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/

Let me quote a fellow who put it very well:

Quote from: Cyril Fievet
Bitcoin will scale, adapt and evolve, as it has been doing for 8 years (...). It will also prove its resilience, again and again, attack after attack, as it just did last week-end. BCH was just a reckless and unwise attack, both financially and technically (...). There is only one Bitcoin, and it's called Bitcoin.
Now you have the chance to buy cheap bitcoin cash and to wait for the price to rise

This is very bad investment advice and if you're not stupid you know it.  Do you honestly not feel bad for recommending this?

ALL TROLLS  , DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE HERE TO LIE ,MISLEAD AND FIGHT WITH THE BITCOIN CASH COMMUNITY.....
Fight?  Against what?  Welcome to Bitcointalk.

it's all about what will be the winning fork, got it? when investors realize this, bye bye btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
HONEST USERS ARE BANNED OR HAVE COMMENTS DELETED.

TROLLS ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE TRUST AND LIE, MODS HELP THEM BY BANNING THE BITCOIN CASH MEMBERS.
Check what it says in the fucking address bar of your browser. Does it say Bitcoin mother fucking cash talk dot org or does it NOT, you stupid piece of shit.
Activity: 196

ALL TROLLS  , DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE HERE TO LIE ,MISLEAD AND FIGHT WITH THE BITCOIN CASH COMMUNITY.....
The mods and trolls think they are the guardians of the name bitcoin.....

THEY ARE LIARS AND ARE AFRAID OF BITCOIN CASH, THAT IS WHY USERS ARE BANNED....DISGUSTING TBH
No, just regular average people with more than 2 dead brain cells.
The mods and trolls think they are the guardians of the name bitcoin.....

THEY ARE LIARS AND ARE AFRAID OF BITCOIN CASH, THAT IS WHY USERS ARE BANNED....DISGUSTING TBH
No, just regular average people with more than 2 brain cells.
ZhuldyzKaladinova
GEMBITZ
LAUDA
GARYTHEASSHOLE
MINDRUST
ROSEWATER

ALL TROLLS  , DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE HERE TO LIE ,MISLEAD AND FIGHT WITH THE BITCOIN CASH COMMUNITY.....THE MODS DO NOTHING EXPECT BAN ANYONE THAT FIGHTS BACK.....

I'll rip those morons a new one anytime, lol

https://news.bitcoin.com/supreme-court-of-india-issues-notice-to-reserve-bank-seeking-regulation-of-bitcoin/

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
THIS WHOLE FORUM IS CENSORED

Nah man, I'm actually amazed how freely shitcoins like Bit/Altcoin Cash can be discussed here.

You have to realize Bit/Altcoin Cash was created with the intention to 'kill BTC' (yes I know it sounds as ridiculous as it is)... allowing such a coin to be discussed here is amazing in itself. Isn't it?

In a place of serious censorship this possibility would not exit. Major props to Bitcointalk for allowing this.

WE MUST STAY ON THE MOST DISRUPTIVE CHAIN!!!*POUNDING TABLE* Cool haha
Certainly the least have more than 1 to 2 bitcoins here. If you want to keep as 2 bitcoins you can not make any money. Unless you bought early and did not spend. Now you have the chance to buy cheap bitcoin cash and to wait for the price to rise
You're much better off throwing your bitcoins at altcoins with some technical merit, BCH has none.
LETS KILL BITCOIN !!!>.>  Shocked  FORKCOIN CASH EDA ALGO IS DISRUPTIVE BY DESIGN ===>

https://themerkle.com/bch-eda-was-designed-to-cause-bitcoin-network-congestion-former-dev-claims/
THIS WHOLE FORUM IS CENSORED

Nah man, I'm actually amazed how freely shitcoins like Bit/Altcoin Cash can be discussed here.

You have to realize Bit/Altcoin Cash was created with the intention to 'kill BTC' (yes I know it sounds as ridiculous as it is)... allowing such a coin to be discussed here is amazing in itself. Isn't it?

In a place of serious censorship as you mention this possibility would certainly not exist. Major props to Bitcointalk for allowing this.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Certainly the least have more than 1 to 2 bitcoins here. If you want to keep as 2 bitcoins you can not make any money. Unless you bought early and did not spend. Now you have the chance to buy cheap bitcoin cash and to wait for the price to rise
THIS WHOLE FORUM IS CENSORED.....LONG TIME USERS HAVE BEEN BANNED

BTC/SEGSHIT trolls are allowed to destroy users names, credabilty and then if anyone fights back they get banned...

THE CENSORSHIP IS REAL GUYS.....

THIS PLACE IS TURNING TO SHIT.....

brand n00b >> keep calm and don't follows the cashtard overlords :-D  ABC is not BTC lolll
What is bcashclassic ? Future fork of BCH ?

Its the old EDA chain that's being mined and kept alive

link to pool? i am ceo Smiley the original EDA coin is THE REAL BITCOIN<<< dont fall for fake satoshi scammers' trickery :-D weee

I have no idea where but someone is mining it because a new block was found earlier and since the EDA will reduce the difficulty by 20% every block it will just get easier and easier providing people keep hashing it

remember when the EDA was announced as a way to stop the chain dying and now it could be getting put into force

yep we need to make a pool for ORIGINAL BITCOIN CASH :-D ===>I AM CEO BITCHZZZ WEEEE
Jump to: