Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 478. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
What is bcashclassic ? Future fork of BCH ?

Its the old EDA chain that's being mined and kept alive

link to pool? i am ceo Smiley the original EDA coin is THE REAL BITCOIN<<< dont fall for fake satoshi scammers' trickery :-D weee

I have no idea where but someone is mining it because a new block was found earlier and since the EDA will reduce the difficulty by 20% every block it will just get easier and easier providing people keep hashing it

remember when the EDA was announced as a way to stop the chain dying and now it could be getting put into force
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

link to pool? i am ceo Smiley the original EDA coin is THE REAL BITCOIN<<< dont fall for fake satoshi scammers' trickery :-D weee

its the real BCH anyone who follows the new .15 heist fork your coins could get lost in fake satoshis offshore acct Wink cayman islands<<
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
With BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests, its failure (as BTC-the-coin) would not be much of a loss to this world. (Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH, LTC ETH, PPC, XBC, DASH -- and likely even DOGE -- and everything deservedly representing a true, decentralized, peer-to-peer i e REAL crypto coin!)

Wait a sec.  Are you seriously trying to imply that Bitcoin is not a 'REAL crypto coin'?

Bitcoin started this entire cryptocurrency sphere.

Elaborate on the AXA part... what are you talking about?  Bitcoin's 'failure' would not be much of a loss to this world, and its technology will continue in the form of 'BCH' (etc)?   What?  o0   BCH is a ripoff of Bitcoin meant to serve an utterly ridiculous plot to destroy BTC.  What a fail.

You have a sharp eye.

It also came to my attention that all the bcash fanboys out there are anti-bitcoin. They favor everything no matter how shitty it is but bitcoin. Now ask yourself this; who would favor anything but bitcoin? People who hate bitcoin and want to see it dead. Who would want to see bitcoin dead?

Every filthy motherfucker out there like bankers, bureaucrats, big companies which are too stupid to understand what's going on etc. are feeding on the current rotten system.

Do you see now who we are fighting against?

you're fighting the market, but you don't know or don't understand you can't beat the market. get over it!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
With BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests, its failure (as BTC-the-coin) would not be much of a loss to this world. (Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH, LTC ETH, PPC, XBC, DASH -- and likely even DOGE -- and everything deservedly representing a true, decentralized, peer-to-peer i e REAL crypto coin!)

Wait a sec.  Are you seriously trying to imply that Bitcoin is not a 'REAL crypto coin'?

Elaborate on the AXA part... what are you talking about?  Bitcoin's 'failure' would not be much of a loss to this world, and its technology will continue in the form of 'BCH' (etc)?   What?  o0   BCH is a ripoff of Bitcoin meant to serve an utterly ridiculous plot to destroy BTC.  What a fail.

You have a sharp eye.

It also came to my attention that all the bcash fanboys out there are anti-bitcoin. They favor everything no matter how shitty it is but bitcoin. Now ask yourself this; who would favor anything but bitcoin? People who hate bitcoin and want to see it dead. Who would want to see bitcoin dead?

Every filthy motherfucker out there like bankers, bureaucrats, big companies which are too stupid to understand what's going on etc. are feeding on the current rotten system.

Do you see now who we are fighting against?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
What do you think about BitMEX's idea of selling users' BCH instead of crediting their accounts?

http://bitcoinist.com/bitmex-volume-dump-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin/

Users will not receive Bitcoin Cash, rather BitMEX will sell all users’ Bitcoin Cash, and credit their wallet with the Bitcoin proceeds

and additionally

Do not expect future coins to be credited in this way. BitMEX reserves the right to credit forks or not – in the presence of doubt, always withdraw first.

Looks like BitMEX wants to hold onto the forked coins. Exchanges are like banks, their reserve keep growing. when they credit their account holders the money doesn't leave it just goes back into them and thats the funny thing with banks but atleast cryptos allow for accountability.
Brilliant idea, I wish all exchanges did this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What do you think about BitMEX's idea of selling users' BCH instead of crediting their accounts?

Users will not receive Bitcoin Cash, rather BitMEX will sell all users’ Bitcoin Cash, and credit their wallet with the Bitcoin proceeds

and additionally

Do not expect future coins to be credited in this way. BitMEX reserves the right to credit forks or not – in the presence of doubt, always withdraw first.

Looks like BitMEX wants to hold onto the forked coins. Exchanges are like banks, their reserve keep growing. when they credit their account holders the money doesn't leave it just goes back into them and thats the funny thing with banks but atleast cryptos allow for accountability.

and additionally

There is also just another month before xapo sells off all customers BCH for BTC if its still not been withdrawn

wait and see. I think that people invest again in Bch. because it's not about btc, it's about making money

Sure. There are lots of investors and whales preparing for the next pump. Even if BCH has not the power to overcome BTC, it's sure its price will remain high and lots of profits can still be done.

i don't advise anyone to INVEST in this crap ~ and whales if you mean the chinese mining cartel they can keep their ABC corn :-D lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

and additionally

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

Activity: 63
I don't know what bitfinex is doing but they are trying since 3 days to push down BCH like crazy

They forget that what goes down goes up too lol

With BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests, its failure (as BTC-the-coin) would not be much of a loss to this world. (Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH [...]

Oh my oh my, what am I reading here again?   Dude, what are you talking about?

BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests?   ELABORATE

Its failure not much of a loss to this world?     Roll Eyes

Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH (...)?     Roll Eyes

Do you honestly believe BCH
seem(s) to fulfill Bitcoin's original promises better or in a more appropriate way
?
I think that's mad.

that's because you don't make money holding bch, trading, scalping it, hit the bid or lift the offer lol
wait and see. I think that people invest again in Bch. because it's not about btc, it's about making money

And its in BTC the most money is made yes you can make money trading with these alts but long term BTC is where the real value stands

that entirely depends on where original-BTC is going: if it continues deviating from EVERYTHING it originally stood for, not much "real value" nor any "long-term value" will be left in it -- as it is based on user appreciation only (no real 'intrinsic value' in the classical sense, so it rises based on scarcity only=if demand is larger than supply, which is limited to 21m as we all know). With BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests, its failure (as BTC-the-coin) would not be much of a loss to this world. (Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH, LTC ETH, PPC, XBC, DASH -- even DOGE -- and everything deservedly representing a true, decentralized, peer-to-peer i e REAL crypto coin!)

If other coins seem to fulfill Bitcoin's original promises better or in a more appropriate way, demand will move to such other coins. It's a free market, plain and simple, and that's what free markets would (should, will!) do... Yes, exactly BECAUSE it really IS about where the most money is made.

excellent post, https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/930831322410561536 can't wait for the day when tether is banned
Activity: 128

And its in BTC the most money is made yes you can make money trading with these alts but long term BTC is where the real value stands

that entirely depends on where original-BTC is going: if it continues deviating from EVERYTHING it originally stood for, not much "real value" nor any "long-term value" will be left in it -- as it is based on user appreciation only (no real 'intrinsic value' in the classical sense, so it rises based on scarcity only=if demand is larger than supply, which is limited to 21m as we all know). With BTC's politics influenced by AXA insurance group and similar interests, its failure (as BTC-the-coin) would not be much of a loss to this world. (Bitcoin-the-technology will continue in the form of BCH, LTC ETH, PPC, XBC, DASH -- and likely even DOGE -- and everything deservedly representing a true, decentralized, peer-to-peer i e REAL crypto coin!)

On top, BTC's latency/mempool/congestion/high-fees problem is currently back to pre-August levels. So, no, original-BTC's problems are far from solved. (Satoshi-Lite and others similarly in the know told us so all the time. Turns out, they were right.)

If other coins seem to fulfill Bitcoin's original promises better or in a more appropriate way, demand will move to such other coins. It's a free market, plain and simple, and that's what free markets would (should, will!) do... Yes, exactly BECAUSE it really IS about where the most money is made.
Activity: 196
How are you make many from BCH? Only Pump and Dump can make a huge proffit. BTC is a store of value for long time.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Inadvertently see the BCC's post, could not help want to share with you the good news, so recently received 6 million US dollars in profits, this is a lucky coin
Jump to: