Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 484. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Hopefully he doesn't deceive people without telling innocent users they aren't actually buying BTC but an altcoin.

some think he's a dick but he's not that much of a dick. there are two price tickers on there and nowhere is there a bait and switch. they'll just carry on subtly upping its presence on there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-close-did-bitcoin-get-to-disastrous-chain-death-spiral   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The danger of losing a large amount of hashing power for Bitcoin is that it could trigger a chain death spiral.
Many feel that as a market, there is nothing that can stop Bitcoin, but that is a surface-view under the hood, things are a little more fragile.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Did they fork the fork?  Why would anyone use this over Litecoin given that the vast majority of people using bch are traders and very few normal people even know about it.

The name, the fact Roger Ver owns Bitcoin.com and can advertise Bitcoin Cash on it as the real Bitcoin, and the influence of Bitmain.

Hopefully he doesn't deceive people without telling innocent users they aren't actually buying BTC but an altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why bitcoin cash is dropping again? I bought at 0.25 btc but now is 0.18 btc? Bitcoin has 90k unconfirmed transactions but BCH is going down? Maybe the whales sold too much?

patience dear friend... the cashening is upon us. witness its glory.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Why bitcoin cash is dropping again? I bought at 0.25 btc but now is 0.18 btc? Bitcoin has 90k unconfirmed transactions but BCH is going down? Maybe the whales sold too much?
Looks like it is starting to sink in, that core btc is shit

Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

The markets seem to disagree at the moment, Bitcoin is recovering at a fast pace with large volume. The effect of Bitcoin Cash may have worn off. I was hoping it would beat some sense of urgency into Bitcoin Core but we need a bigger drop for that.

Recovery shit,

It was $7385 , it is still a fail at below that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did they fork the fork?  Why would anyone use this over Litecoin given that the vast majority of people using bch are traders and very few normal people even know about it.

The name, the fact Roger Ver owns Bitcoin.com and can advertise Bitcoin Cash on it as the real Bitcoin, and the influence of Bitmain.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Network getting worst....there still about 90K unconfirmed transaction and transactions cost become so high.

If this keep happening, price will drop into shit soon....it could lead price to below 5K soon
There seem no way to solve this network problem, transaction per-second more higher than bitcoin network can handle.

The markets seem to disagree at the moment, Bitcoin is recovering at a fast pace with large volume. The effect of Bitcoin Cash may have worn off. I was hoping it would beat some sense of urgency into Bitcoin Core but we need a bigger drop for that.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Probably yes, flipping flip-flops.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Any news about the renegade 2X fork? The big players postponed the fork but some renegade group was going to go ahead anyway? Coming up now within 24h? Btc pumping now and bch going down.
is this the flipping everyone is talking about?
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Any news about the renegade 2X fork? The big players postponed the fork but some renegade group was going to go ahead anyway? Coming up now within 24h? Btc pumping now and bch going down.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Core BTC/SHIT Coin Still 100015 Unconfirmed Transactions

My bitcoin transaction has been stuck for more than 12 hours now : https://blockchain.info/tx/1f15ef9777583192ae469a961f63d2d9be57d0d7524740ab7eb10206efd75e0a

Whats the best option? There is not enough BTC so i can't double spend. I have permission of receiver to withdraw funds if required because the receiver is still waiting for 1 confirmation.

Especially in these P&D times people tend to claim that bitcoin is "the only one". The one coin that is "far better" than anything else. "No one can beat bitcoin"... and so on. For me, that's just blabla. I tolerate that the holders and early adpoters will always stick with it and will always promote it. But technically, there are far better products.

So, here is my question. In a technical way, what makes bitcoin special? / What makes it special compared to other blockchain projects?

A hint from my side; it CAN NOT be:

Transaction time
Transaction fees
Anonymity
Scalability

... because there are enough projects out there that are ahead of bitcoin when it comes to these points.

Thanks in advance!

We should start betting on how long it will take to get back to a few thousand.
Here https://www.betmoose.com/bet/will-bitcoin-cash-beat-bitcoin-3619#bets-1
Activity: 70

My bitcoin transaction has been stuck for more than 12 hours now : https://blockchain.info/tx/1f15ef9777583192ae469a961f63d2d9be57d0d7524740ab7eb10206efd75e0a

Whats the best option? There is not enough BTC so i can't double spend. I have permission of receiver to withdraw funds if required because the receiver is still waiting for 1 confirmation.

Especially in these P&D times people tend to claim that bitcoin is "the only one". The one coin that is "far better" than anything else. "No one can beat bitcoin"... and so on. For me, that's just blabla. I tolerate that the holders and early adpoters will always stick with it and will always promote it. But technically, there are far better products.

So, here is my question. In a technical way, what makes bitcoin special? / What makes it special compared to other blockchain projects?

Transaction time
Transaction fees
Anonymity
Scalability

... because there are enough projects out there that are ahead of bitcoin when it comes to these points.

Thanks in advance!

We should start betting on how long it will take to get back to a few thousand.
Activity: 82
At the moment its just a Mexican stand off between the two, both moving ever so slightly up and down. Something has got to give......

We need Satoshi Nakamoto to settle this. or the markets will take years to decide.

im not him for sure =D
but im curious to see this play out.
bch has a long way to go to overtake btc in marketcap
Activity: 70
At the moment its just a Mexican stand off between the two, both moving ever so slightly up and down. Something has got to give......

We need Satoshi Nakamoto to settle this. or the markets will take years to decide.
Activity: 82
curious to see when combined btc + bch will trade for 10k usd
7918 usd now

Transaction time
Transaction fees
Anonymity
Scalability

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 187
Merit: 102
Jump to: