Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 486. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
And if core did increase the blocksize BCH is done for as their only current benefit is blocksize

Blocksize can be increased when scientists/engineers say it is ok to do so. But those B*CHes will come up with something else then. Cuz it aint no about blocksize/scaling at all.  Wink It is about destroying bitcoin.

Official news of a timed increase in say 0.15.2 would cause a huge scurry back as fears of being the last ones holding worthless coins would kick in BCH would dive 300% or more within a few hours and BTC would double in value overnight

r.i.p. bch longs :-D weeee
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
And if core did increase the blocksize BCH is done for as their only current benefit is blocksize

Blocksize can be increased when scientists/engineers say it is ok to do so. But those B*CHes will come up with something else then. Cuz it aint no about blocksize/scaling at all.  Wink It is about destroying bitcoin.

Official news of a timed increase in say 0.15.2 would cause a huge scurry back as fears of being the last ones holding worthless coins would kick in BCH would dive 300% or more within a few hours and BTC would double in value overnight
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 600
Merit: 504
i sent this coin from one exchange to another. already been 3 hours and still 0/3 confirmations. wtf. i thought this was supposed to be faster than btc.  " almost instantaneous"

What was the address you sent so we can verify?

It's just Fud.

Warning to recent users, this forum is full of Fud workers paid by blockstream. They will only tell lies and deception to defame bch, always check the information. Defamation and censorship on a very serious issue, keep this in mind
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I believe we are seeing a Market swap flippening happening. it will take awhile with the Backlog of Txs but eventually BCH will move up as those acquiring BCH will hold until its at segwit prices.
Activity: 600

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
How funny, hypocrisy has no limits. They must look really desperate to make these statements, but they are just that, they will not escalate.
 Roll Eyes
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

What a chicken-shit LIAR Back is.

Bitcoin Core is not fundamentally opposed to on-chain scaling

As explained by Back, the Bitcoin Core development team has not been fundamentally opposed to on-chain Bitcoin scaling. In 2014 Back noted that a gradual block increase to 2MB, 4MB, and 8MB is a viable option in the mid-term, until second-layer payment channels are fully adopted by the industry, wallet platforms, and exchanges.

Blatant lying. And this is only 2 weeks after he confessed to Forbes that Blockstream's business model depends on sidechains broken layer 1 BTC.

But the image of Adam Back sweating while trying to carve zeroes and ones into a stone tablet is priceless!

Haha, made my day.

Midterm, without any real time frame. So bitcoin is nearly 9 years old then we calc midterm = 4.5 years?

Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Man I can't believe this crap I panic traded all of my btc for a bunch of different coins I feel like there is going to be some major up and down swings with btc and bch what do you guys think?
Activity: 70
i sent this coin from one exchange to another. already been 3 hours and still 0/3 confirmations. wtf. i thought this was supposed to be faster than btc.  " almost instantaneous"

What was the address you sent so we can verify?
Activity: 686
You all keep saying this is bitcoin make your minds up its either bitcoin hence here in the right place or its bitcoin cash

Who says it can't be both?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Due to high transaction fee and delays in accepting and processing bitcoin transaction, we have temporarily suspended payments for goods with Bitcoin on https://fudmartng.com  till it's favourable to our customers and us.Customers can pay with #BitcoinCash , #Dash and #Litecoin

Another business switching for alts, close your eyes baby we have no problem in bitcoin, everything is fine lol

Please BTC guys stop trolling us, this is a bitcoin cash topic ...

It is a BCH topic, but BCH is a fork from original Bitcoin, so we have the right to say what we think about it since BCH supporters are about to destroy Bitcoin!

You all keep saying this is bitcoin make your minds up its either bitcoin hence here in the right place or its bitcoin cash

And then Blockstream is done - I doubt this will happen. They've been stalling a blocksize increase for almost 4 years now...

What will be funny is if they do try to increase BTC blocksize and they can't get consensus, or they do it too late, and everybody has already abandoned BTC...
Activity: 168
im kinda butthurt i missed the pumpining now ill buy back down to around .10? :\ hmmm poof!

ye mate me butt hurts too
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Due to high transaction fee and delays in accepting and processing bitcoin transaction, we have temporarily suspended payments for goods with Bitcoin on https://fudmartng.com  till it's favourable to our customers and us.Customers can pay with #BitcoinCash , #Dash and #Litecoin

Another business switching for alts, close your eyes baby we have no problem in bitcoin, everything is fine lol

Please BTC guys stop trolling us, this is a bitcoin cash topic ...

It is a BCH topic, but BCH is a fork from original Bitcoin, so we have the right to say what we think about it since BCH supporters are about to destroy Bitcoin!

As explained by Back, the Bitcoin Core development team has not been fundamentally opposed to on-chain Bitcoin scaling. In 2014 Back noted that a gradual block increase to 2MB, 4MB, and 8MB is a viable option in the mid-term, until second-layer payment channels are fully adopted by the industry, wallet platforms, and exchanges.

Blatant lying. And this is only 2 weeks after he confessed to Forbes that Blockstream's business model depends on sidechains broken layer 1 BTC.

it's not a lie even tho certain core members are beholden to segwit/ln :-D bitcoin will scale<<

But the image of Adam Back sweating while trying to carve zeroes and ones into a stone tablet is priceless!
im kinda butthurt i missed the pumpining now ill buy back down to around .10? :\ hmmm poof!
Jump to: