Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 488. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
nice1 boraboy, grab em dips while you can....
a few days ago, at the same price range ($1300) it took only 4hrs to shoot as high as $2800....that was the entry of a few big players...
now more will follow and if we get a clear uptrend for 24-48hours...OMG, it will flip ( after the other day, i think i could flip this lols, it isnt as hard as first thought.)

The worlds richest people are wanting BCH btw  Kiss

I bought at 350 SHould have put my life savings into it. but didn't Sad I stopped contributing to my 401K and started buying cryptos.

I find it interesting the millennials will probably stop investing in the stock markets unless its tech stock like Nvidia or chip makers.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
it is so ridiculous. bch has good chances to become more valuable than btc. are you afraid of that? because you behave like little children. bch has more to offer. the times of bitcoin are over.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
zzzzzz who cares, your red now lols

Only for you.  In other words, completely irrelevant.  Your red warning is there for everybody to see.  

Let's get back to the topic.  Do you have anything interesting to say?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
lols, whatever troll
BCH IS THE REAL BITCOIN AND VERY SOON IT WILL BE #1

Thank you for your, unfortunately, not so valuable opinion.  If you want to play with fire, go ahead.

Cheesy  holding btc is playing with fire......over priced segshitcoin is going under $5k
ok then sell any bitcoin you have for  bch and be happy not bitter. this coin(bch) is toxic
OMG, i was the first person to do that...go back and check my aug2017 posts,

i dumped my segshit and bought bitcoincash from around $250   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Well done
good move
now dump lol
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
if i have red so will every other troll that disagress with me.  Cheesy Cheesy

For your instance, as you're not in default trust your particular trust rating ("trouble maker") that you just added to my profile is visible only to you.  For everybody else it's simply untrusted and not visible on my profile.
zzzzzz who cares, your red now lols
legendary
lols, whatever troll

Thank you for your, unfortunately, not so valuable opinion.  If you want to play with fire, go ahead.

Cheesy  holding btc is playing with fire......over priced segshitcoin is going under $5k
ok then sell any bitcoin you have for  bch and be happy not bitter. this coin(bch) is toxic
OMG, i was the first person to do that...go back and check my aug2017 posts,

i dumped my segshit and bought bitcoincash from around $250   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
if i have red so will every other troll that disagress with me.  Cheesy Cheesy

For your instance, as you're not in default trust your particular trust rating ("trouble maker") that you just added to my profile is visible only to you.  For everybody else it's simply untrusted and not visible on my profile.

Your current 'red' euphoria will not last that long.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
lols, whatever troll

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lols, whatever troll

Proof? Most of people know only Bitcoin(BTC). BTC like a symbol of cryptocurrency and blockchain and will never be forget or replaced.
legendary
if i have red so will every other troll that disagress with me.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
lols, whatever troll

Cheesy  holding btc is playing with fire......over priced segshitcoin is going under $5k

trouble maker lololol
lols, whatever troll

legendary
lols, whatever troll

op says it, do they have negative trust? no

Why would the OP have negative trust?  

I can not see where they claim Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.  Your reading skills need improvement.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cash will fail hard i am sure. 2 days back was a just another pump and dump game.
legendary
op says it, do they have negative trust? no
Maybe you dont read...
OP STAFF LEGENDARY
Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity. If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.

What are you trying to convey by quoting this if-clause?
legendary
LAUDA....FLIPPENING IS COMING YOU DUMB TROLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
RIGHT GUYS, ITS TIME TO DESTROY LAUDA....
HOW THE HELL DO THE MODS KEEP LETTING THIS PERSON DO THIS TO EVERY USER HERE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

What?  Why do you not read?  That's just stupid.

Again,
guys and girls, let me remind you to be careful what you claim.

claiming that 'Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin' is not only wrong but will most likely result in negative trust on your acc:

From the Administrator of Bitcointalk:
If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.

Maybe you dont read...
OP STAFF LEGENDARY
Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity.
If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.
legendary
LAUDA....FLIPPENING IS COMING YOU DUMB TROLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Your posts look way better in RED I must add. Gives the appropriate impression of the shit you spew.
thanks, now people will notice my posts even more... Grin Grin Grin Grin

well because of your pet troll lauda and the shit that it talks, im not gonna tell you guys whats goin on....
gonna have me some fun, at laudas expense.
....anyone wants to know whats going on...PM ME, or ill PM you no trolls allowed...hahaha
LAUDA....FLIPPENING IS COMING YOU DUMB TROLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
RIGHT GUYS, ITS TIME TO DESTROY LAUDA....
HOW THE HELL DO THE MODS KEEP LETTING THIS PERSON DO THIS TO EVERY USER HERE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

What?  Why do you not read?  That's just stupid.

Again,
guys and girls, let me remind you to be careful what you claim.

claiming that 'Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin' is not only wrong but will most likely result in negative trust on your acc:

From the Administrator of Bitcointalk:
If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.

Jump to: