Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 5. (Read 703509 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I think alt moon is starting next month.  I think $4,000 will be reached with ease but I can’t see a top.  What do you guys think the potential top is for BCH?  Thanks.

V
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075
I remember in 2017 we talked about "the flippening" when BCH was gonna pass BTC .. haha  Grin Grin good times.

But seriously, BCH is very undervalued.
Look at BCH/BTC chart.. The lowest it has been since 2017.
BCH Community growing - BTC heading towards 135k this year (possibly 200k)

some alts will go vertical quickly.

Well, I wouldn't place my bet on BCH's community since... Did you see how conversations are ongoing in this thread? Although many were BCH supporters, still have different ideas about what is the best for BCH, what direction it must go,... discuss not really in a civil manner at all. Yeah, totally not counting on BCH's community.
BCH's community is very active and civil on other social media sites, Reddit,Memo.cash,Noise.cash, SmartBCH on TG and many other places where the are not censored like they were here.

I remember in 2017 we talked about "the flippening" when BCH was gonna pass BTC .. haha  Grin Grin good times.

Agree...Hodl tight, smart money is in BCH and now taking off....

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 161
Merit: 12

Well, I wouldn't place my bet on BCH's community since... Did you see how conversations are ongoing in this thread? Although many were BCH supporters, still have different ideas about what is the best for BCH, what direction it must go,... discuss not really in a civil manner at all. Yeah, totally not counting on BCH's community.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

dont get left behind  Grin

Looks like you have already been left behind

kaint we chain-split litecoin tooo?...@ aurmoury Wink reeeeee

How many free corns do you want man?  And why isn’t the limp wristed dude ever around.  It’s his thread.  I’d be ashamed.  But I guess if you’re not ashamed about imminent anal cancer you’re good to go. 

The Vlad - BCH moon then DED.   
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

kaint we chain-split litecoin tooo?...@ aurmoury Wink reeeeee
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

legendary
SmartBCH is a Bitcoin Cash sidechain enabling tokenization, DeFi, and NFTs while also compatible with Web 3.0 Dapps, like Metamask.
https://leofinance.io/@pantera1/smartbch-what-is-this-about-and-why-we-should-care

There is no ICO and no smartBCH Coin. Smart Bitcoin Cash will not introduce new tokens. Its native token is BCH, and its gas fees are paid in BCH. There will be a gateway to transfer BCH to the smartBCH Chain as a gas token.

Staking BCH!!
https://docs.smartbch.org/smartbch/developers-guide/staking

Guys fill your BCH bags asap....10x at least is coming...
$7k - $10k = 1BCH
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cveFouBiWzo
Swizz Beatz Says DMX Album Will Be A Masterpiece, Breaks Down Cryptocurrency + Verzuz On Triller
19mins, ...im impressed, he knows his crypto and BCH  Tongue

You be having a bad case of the drugs right now?  Just axin’.
legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cveFouBiWzo
Swizz Beatz Says DMX Album Will Be A Masterpiece, Breaks Down Cryptocurrency + Verzuz On Triller
19mins, ...im impressed, he knows his crypto and BCH  Tongue
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

How come Roger Ver isn’t a regular here.  He’s the head pushing it all in.  Pun intended.

But got real, Craig is present all the times in his rooms.  It shows there no long term future for BCH.  HEADS UP! 

Dump when the global crypto pump peaks starting this winter. 

You’re welcome! 

Vlad  ~  the real deal
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
Good to see smartbch trying to push the BCH ecosystem beyond its barriers. But I believe for this to work well, there should be incentives for developers and new project creators to deploy dApps on SmartBCH as part of their Multichain approach, which is vital in today's crypto economy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
It's coming!  Look we are almost there!!!

Oh, no... my bad.  that is ACTUAL BITCOIN.
Bitcoin will show its power and kill altcoins again. It is not good time to buy altcoins or hold them.

Ah yes, here's BCASH:

Being positively about altcoins, we can wait for Bitcoin to get its top, a correction and sideway. After all the long process, ride to fall of Bitcoin, we will have better entries for altcoins.

BCH began its accumulation after the price touched $1650 months ago. Good time to prepare money and wait for good entry to buy BCH.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
BCH......... new ATH on the way.

Here we go.. Kiss

How much it was the ATH?

It's coming!  Look we are almost there!!!

Oh, no... my bad.  that is ACTUAL BITCOIN.

Ah yes, here's BCASH:
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/pq3erc/the_testnet_version_of_our_smartbch_bridge_to/
The testnet version of our smartBCH bridge to Ethereum is ready for a test!

WOW....So many new use cases now possible...exciting times ahead for Bitcoin Cash

Wrapped BCH?  Cool HMMM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Here we go.. Kiss

How much it was the ATH?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/pq3erc/the_testnet_version_of_our_smartbch_bridge_to/

WOW....So many new use cases now possible...exciting times ahead for Bitcoin Cash

Yeah, chase this dead rabbit.  Chase it. 
legendary

Here we go.. Kiss

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Craig Wright reported to be a drug and gun runner.  Lord of War was my piece.  Buy Bch buy buy buy you idiots and lose your shirts soon.  Hahaha

Here’s some fodder for you clowns. 

Vlad - Lord of War
Pages:
Jump to: