Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 10. (Read 703509 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants

Megaupload was such a stupid f^cking website.  Kim Dotcom was a tech industry accidental lottery winner the same as Mark Cuban.

Both of them totally get bitcoin.
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
Bitfortip now supports Bitcoin Cash.

Bitfortip is a social reward network where you can offer BCH as an incentive.

Some ideas where you can offer BCH:
Identify a brand that you saw on an image.
Find a better price deal on a service/item.
Find a specific link.

Once you fund your account, you will be able to post an inquiry with a reward of your choice as an incentive.

When a user post an inquiry funds are held in escrow. Once the inquirer marks an answer as correct the funds are released and credited to the person that gave the right tip that he was looking for.

Smartphone app will be re enabled this week. where you will be able to easily upload pictures and connect them with a cryptocurrency reward of your choice.

i.e.

A weird item
A plant species
Toy figure
Shoes

If you like the concept, support is always welcomed there is a tip jar on the bottom left of the website Wink !

Happy tipping !!!
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Banks wanna make money by trading shitcoins. Still. Usecase is low and most in moneylaundery ponzi and sell to greater fools

Big banks have better risk / compliance dpts. I wonder if they take the crap
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Hello All,

I don't get why all the forks have to happen.  They just are confusing in terms of the new coins generated and the value of things.  The only one that really seems to be of interest is BCH so why even bother with all of the others.

Cheers,
Waya

It started with SegWit, about on-chain scaling, having a dumb capacity param inside the consensus protcoll - very dumb dispute with hidden agendas ( LN, + 2nd layer, hiding txs ....)

BCH folks later tried to start forking around again (kept the ticker by colluding with exchanges / checkpoints ...) >> now they forked hard again

Stay compliant - read the white paper, Satoshi defined Bitcoin, no dev / group can do such

Changing the original code or the original source would be the fake in any fork. Segwit is not btc.

Right, where have you been in 2015 / 16 ?  The army of trolls forked and managed to keep the ticker, most for ponzi and store of bubble
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello All,

I don't get why all the forks have to happen.  They just are confusing in terms of the new coins generated and the value of things.  The only one that really seems to be of interest is BCH so why even bother with all of the others.

Cheers,
Waya

It started with SegWit, about on-chain scaling, having a dumb capacity param inside the consensus protcoll - very dumb dispute with hidden agendas ( LN, + 2nd layer, hiding txs ....)

BCH folks later tried to start forking around again (kept the ticker by colluding with exchanges / checkpoints ...) >> now they forked hard again

Stay compliant - read the white paper, Satoshi defined Bitcoin, no dev / group can do such

Changing the original code or the original source would be the fake in any fork. Segwit is not btc.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Hello All,

Cheers,
Waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello All,

Cheers,
Waya
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Every fork is just another dilution attack.

No x is the real bitcoin no y is. Even the argument can be used to validate the shitcoins

I just hope we don't end up so flooded with cheap imitation watches that the real Rolex loses its value too!

Don't kill the goose
every time fork happens a useless coin generated and people just buy that without research on it and sell their real bitcoins. i also done this but always got loss of my money bitcoin cash have now a very good value in the market and bitcoin cash team now publish multiplayer game on BCH.games. gaming industry is in billions of dollars. but they need to work hard on that

Exchange / Gamble / Ponzi industry love it - so still that's the only use case here

Micropayments = fixing the internet  with real use of electronic cash & open audit ledger is the harder ones (+ hate from the ponzi shills) , so what ya expect?
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Plz someone tell me what was goal of generate bcha ,  and which whale is behind it   Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

No x is the real bitcoin no y is. Even the argument can be used to validate the shitcoins

I just hope we don't end up so flooded with cheap imitation watches that the real Rolex loses its value too!

Don't kill the goose
every time fork happens a useless coin generated and people just buy that without research on it and sell their real bitcoins. i also done this but always got loss of my money bitcoin cash have now a very good value in the market and bitcoin cash team now publish multiplayer game on BCH.games. gaming industry is in billions of dollars. but they need to work hard on that
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Updated fork info. - Still pulling the blocks/numbers together for accuracy.

Hash War: Mystery Miner’s Empty Block Attack Makes ABC’s New Blockchain Almost Unusable

https://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/98582/hash-war-mystery-miners-empty-block-attack-makes-abcs-new-blockchain-almost-unusable

Checkpoints doesnt help - lol.

There is no hashwar to win

Nah, get over. Bitcoin was defined by Satoshi- and KISS scales better than hobby coded crapcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Updated fork info. - Still pulling the blocks/numbers together for accuracy.

Hash War: Mystery Miner’s Empty Block Attack Makes ABC’s New Blockchain Almost Unusable

https://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/98582/hash-war-mystery-miners-empty-block-attack-makes-abcs-new-blockchain-almost-unusable
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
BCH.games
We've just published a new multiplayer game on BCH.games!

After weeks of hard work, we finally pushed our multiplayer crash game live!

• Watch the multiplier increase up to x 1,000,000!
  • Cash out any time to get your stake multiplied.
  • Watch out! The curve can crash at any time!

Click this link to try it now:
https://bch.games/game/crash
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
ok serious question here. can someone give a good tl;dr on this split. gotta admit i dont follow this at all. but i do have an amount of bch (from the original btc/bch fork) thats been on my trezor for ages.

trezor might do some wizardry to figure it out but i just wanna know any gotchas right now. like replays or whatever, as i may send it to an exchange.

any info appreciated.

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
https://beincrypto.com/swiss-financial-institutions-bet-on-eth2-bch-and-usdc/

BCH will go up, this is a good coin

have time to buy at a low price
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit

Don't kill the goose
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Bitcoin Cash was cool for a minute. But it became less cool when they kept hard-forking. Anybody else feel this way?   Undecided

Right, it took a while once the hard core of the protocol was destilled again, that was actually the White Paper

Thx to Satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: