Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 640. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
The only real market is Kraken - the rest is trading against USDT, or has no volume, or just not acceptable to be used as exchange

Nothing is preventing you from exchanging USDT for USD.

Can you show proof of ANY USDT->fiat withdrawal? From what I've heard, USDT cash is basically impossible because money won't go in or out of Finex, who owns Tether through a holding company.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Im not so sure about that...bch is gaining alot of support out of china now..
Korea & Japan are embracing crypto...leading the way
soon stamp will list it and coinbase too

the china officials, elites and others will still be buying crypto from abroad, through friends, family or businesses.
crypto is tiny in marketcap and the world without the average china buyer is still huge enough to take crypto to the multi $trill

Now as for btc, its been pumped since end july roughly and it has to downtrend for a few weeks at least (we are in it right now)
a spark is always needed to begin the downtrend...we have that now.

btc has to find a floor, doesnt matter what the news says....this cycle is the way crypto works, once it bottoms out, only then maybe it will rise.
bch hasnt been pumped , its been mainly accumlation and panic buying or selling ...its due to be pumped as its too cheap.

It got pumped right up to and exceeding $1000 and had found its happy place right around 1.1 - 1.3 BTC

where is everyone lol

this $1k+ pump, was when it was on trex day1 , that was a small group taking advantage of the low sell side on bch as no one could move coins that time.

I would say thats nothing compared to whats coming for bitcoin cash... Cool

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

the china officials, elites and others will still be buying crypto from abroad, through friends, family or businesses.
crypto is tiny in marketcap and the world without the average china buyer is still huge enough to take crypto to the multi $trill

Now as for btc, its been pumped since end july roughly and it has to downtrend for a few weeks at least (we are in it right now)

btc has to find a floor, doesnt matter what the news says....this cycle is the way crypto works, once it bottoms out, only then maybe it will rise.
bch hasnt been pumped , its been mainly accumlation and panic buying or selling ...its due to be pumped as its too cheap.

It got pumped right up to and exceeding $1000 and had found its happy place right around 1.1 - 1.3 BTC
legendary

hodl your bch,
i think we are around the point ..when the ratio between btc and bch closes.....
this is gonna be fun  Grin Grin Grin

edit..
possible bullrun/trap for btc to $3900-$4k before the dump to $3200....roughly

bch will follow but with a change, closing the ratio...bch run to around $600 - back down to $500 ...roughly

You do know the numbers are supposed to go up to close the gap because on average day for day it spends more time declining then has a little pump followed by more days declining
bro..i hardly ever do averages...im in or out before the average begins  Wink

I have daily highs and lows from day 1 and a lot of formulas to work out automatically averages, percentages, conversation rates etc and it's struggling to keep any meaningful lead over BTC it's like clockwork pretty much the same pattern every day

There are no minors outside mainland China supporting this and with the huge push lately to regulate all cryptocurrency this may end up worse off than it is now plus it may get a bit selloff next month in preparation for segwit2x
legendary
hodl your bch,
i think we are around the point ..when the ratio between btc and bch closes.....

edit..

bch will follow but with a change, closing the ratio...bch run to around $600 - back down to $500 ...roughly

You do know the numbers are supposed to go up to close the gap because on average day for day it spends more time declining then has a little pump followed by more days declining
bro..i hardly ever do averages...im in or out before the average begins  Wink
also if/once we get near these numbers, then the next thing happens...we need to wait for this to happen first though.
hodl your bch,

edit..

legendary
hodl your bch,

edit..

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This may give a better idea of the current generation time. 4 confirmations are taking a little less than an hour at the moment.

http://bch.xbt.it/

Thanks Smiley ... than one Block takes approximatelly up to 30 min ... if I need 4 confirmations the transaction will take ~ 2h?

Am I right?

it looks a lot faster than that right now.

going on the last four blocks you'd have 4 confirmations in 35 minutes.

the really big gaps between blocks are over for now after they stopped gaming the difficulty adjustment thing.

Ok ... Thank you both Smiley
legendary
hmmm, thinking btc going to check out $3200 soon
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Is anybody watching this? BTC is going down, BCH is going up! Shocked

Good, I hope the BCH supporters keep pumping this up. An increase up to .16 BTC should make this worthwhile for me to use some of that spare BTC that I have on MMR. I'm keeping a close eye on this.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Thanks Smiley ... than one Block takes approximatelly up to 30 min ... if I need 4 confirmations the transaction will take ~ 2h?

Am I right?

it looks a lot faster than that right now.

going on the last four blocks you'd have 4 confirmations in 35 minutes.

the really big gaps between blocks are over for now after they stopped gaming the difficulty adjustment thing.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Does somebody know how much time does one BCH transaction take?

Can I check that somewhere?

Thanks in advance  Smiley

http://blockdozer.com/insight/blocks

this'll tell you how fast blocks are arriving. the exchange you're using will tell you if they want a high number of confirmations.

Am I right?

This may give a better idea of the current generation time. 4 confirmations are taking a little less than an hour at the moment.

http://bch.xbt.it/

this'll tell you how fast blocks are arriving. the exchange you're using will tell you if they want a high number of confirmations.

Am I right?
legendary

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
this news is like 9 hours old, together with english translation and markets are like ok whatever

as ever it's extremely hard to get any type of firm confirmation from anyone or anywhere. it seems very extreme to me but what do i know?

ultimately i couldn't care less. the less china the better for everyone else in the long run.

seems to be this version of bitcoin is mined to oblivion by chinese miners to me
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
this news is like 9 hours old, together with english translation and markets are like ok whatever

as ever it's extremely hard to get any type of firm confirmation from anyone or anywhere. it seems very extreme to me but what do i know?

ultimately i couldn't care less. the less china the better for everyone else in the long run.

it seems extreme, but is somewhat logical from Chinese gov perspective I guess. I mean its their practice to block stuff they dont like from outside. google, facebook, youtube etc
any thoughts what will happen if they do indeed try to block not only exchanges, but also domestic nodes communicating with outside nodes?? I guess it would still leak somewhere and block chain would sync again?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The whole idea of these digital currencies are that we are all human beings in this world, removing boundaries between us. Less of ANY country is always bad. Just cutting off more than 1.3 billion (with a B) people is a good thing to you? I strongly disagree with you in that regard.

nothing to do with the people. i'm sure they're great. i do have a problem with how their governments, markets and miners have repeatedly screwed with bitcoin for the worse. they haven't brought much to the party other than ball ache.

if china had stayed on the sidelines bitcoin would be more decentralised, less contentious and probably worth more too.

No one buys this old propaganda anymore. Sorry to inform you.
legendary
The whole idea of these digital currencies are that we are all human beings in this world, removing boundaries between us. Less of ANY country is always bad. Just cutting off more than 1.3 billion (with a B) people is a good thing to you? I strongly disagree with you in that regard.

nothing to do with the people. i'm sure they're great. i do have a problem with how their governments, markets and miners have repeatedly screwed with bitcoin for the worse. they haven't brought much to the party other than ball ache.

if china had stayed on the sidelines bitcoin would be more decentralised, less contentious and probably worth more too.
Jump to: