Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 641. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
this news is like 9 hours old, together with english translation and markets are like ok whatever

as ever it's extremely hard to get any type of firm confirmation from anyone or anywhere. it seems very extreme to me but what do i know?

ultimately i couldn't care less. the less china the better for everyone else in the long run.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

if that's true, and it seems pretty damned out there to me, a lot of coins are gonna take a massive hit and bcash will be right up there.

i find it kinda hard to believe they'd take it that far but stranger things have happened.

this news is like 9 hours old, together with english translation and markets are like ok whatever
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

if that's true, and it seems pretty damned out there to me, a lot of coins are gonna take a massive hit and bcash will be right up there.

i find it kinda hard to believe they'd take it that far but stranger things have happened.

If only there was some other way like satellites or something to beam over the great wall  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Another dump wave could be happening soon,
btc prob go under $2500 , maybe as low as $1900 on some exchanges ( ones that have less buy support )

Yes, I'm thinking definitely we'll see around at least $2900. $1900 though, hm... I don't know. I HOPE you are right! Then I can buy moar BCH. Grin Grin Grin
$1900 is still a gd price, remember it was just a bit higher than that, pre pump aug 1st
Now usually it would go back to pre pump price(around $2300),
 however this time it gets an extra kick in the nuts and goes lower due to the china fud
Also it will have less buy support than ever before due to no more china deposits to buy.

If bitcoin start dumping it may not stop until it goes below $100.There will be no return if it become minority chain but I cannot see this happening unless miners,exchanges,userbase switches to bitcoin cash but of course anything can happen and has in many ways happened.For people who have followed bitcoin for many years now nothing can surprise them.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets, so the only way to sell is to dump against BTC.
Ethereum for instance is much more stable during the current dumps because it can be traded for USD.
New asset: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading now live! On Kraken https://blog.kraken.com/post/1191/
You also can traded bitcoins cash to USD on https://quoinex.com/ i don't understand about your statement
with there are no USD markets for bitcoins cash, the fact many exchangers support for trading bitcoins cash BCH to USD.
And many more the altcoins can be traded for USD except ethereum.

Hi m8, just curious are you the real Dr Craig Wright  ?
I am not him, i am just a part of comunity digital coins include bitcoins cash BCH, i have something new related bitcoins cash BCH
Bitstamp to Introduce Bitcoin Cash Trading by End of the Month. Bitstamp has issued a statement confirming that it plans to implement Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading pairs before the end of September. Bitstamp has cited “high levels of customer demand for Bitcoin Cash” as the principal catalyst for the announcement.
 https://t.co/5QJigLFm7n
ah thanks m8  Smiley
legendary
btc prob go under $2500 , maybe as low as $1900 on some exchanges ( ones that have less buy support )

Yes, I'm thinking definitely we'll see around at least $2900. $1900 though, hm... I don't know. I HOPE you are right! Then I can buy moar BCH. Grin Grin Grin
$1900 is still a gd price, remember it was just a bit higher than that, pre pump aug 1st
Now usually it would go back to pre pump price(around $2300),
 however this time it gets an extra kick in the nuts and goes lower due to the china fud
Also it will have less buy support than ever before due to no more china deposits to buy.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets, so the only way to sell is to dump against BTC.
Ethereum for instance is much more stable during the current dumps because it can be traded for USD.
New asset: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading now live! On Kraken https://blog.kraken.com/post/1191/
You also can traded bitcoins cash to USD on https://quoinex.com/ i don't understand about your statement
with there are no USD markets for bitcoins cash, the fact many exchangers support for trading bitcoins cash BCH to USD.
And many more the altcoins can be traded for USD except ethereum.

I am not him, i am just a part of comunity digital coins include bitcoins cash BCH, i have something new related bitcoins cash BCH
Bitstamp to Introduce Bitcoin Cash Trading by End of the Month. Bitstamp has issued a statement confirming that it plans to implement Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading pairs before the end of September. Bitstamp has cited “high levels of customer demand for Bitcoin Cash” as the principal catalyst for the announcement.
 https://t.co/5QJigLFm7n
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
The only real market is Kraken - the rest is trading against USDT, or has no volume, or just not acceptable to be used as exchange

Nothing is preventing you from exchanging USDT for USD.
legendary
^

Bitfines is working to solve that though. I got a note from their support. Didn't get any timeline or anything, however.

The latest rumour seems to be that china are now planning on banning non chinese exchanges and P2P (for example bitcoin nodes) and the miners

This one I would take with a grain of salt but you never know there does not seem to be any creditable source 
it would be easier for china to just let off a few EMP devices and kill of the internet ( and alot more)
take us all back to the dark ages...its the only way to stay in control.  Cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_mainland_China

There is quite a bit already lmao
legendary
^

Bitfines is working to solve that though. I got a note from their support. Didn't get any timeline or anything, however.

The latest rumour seems to be that china are now planning on banning non chinese exchanges and P2P (for example bitcoin nodes) and the miners

This one I would take with a grain of salt but you never know there does not seem to be any creditable source 
it would be easier for china to just let off a few EMP devices and kill of the internet ( and alot more)
take us all back to the dark ages...its the only way to stay in control.  Cheesy
^

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets

That is quite simply false.
Bitfinex
Kraken
USD X
CEX.IO
Livecoin
Exrates
xBTCe
Quoine
Bitsane
SouthXchange
Independent Reserve

The only real market is Kraken - the rest is trading against USDT, or has no volume, or just not acceptable to be used as exchange

Also, Bitfinex paused wires, so it's useless

USD Wire Deposits Paused.

Wire deposits have been paused. Please see bitfinex.com/posts for further updates.
Mid Month market performance for september
the BCH/BTC value is from this formula H2 & D2 are the BCH and BTC USD average

=ROUNDDOWN(SUM(H2/D2),8)&" BTC"

Guys i see something i dont feel like saying , but right now, two words come to mind regarding the market....

"Holy shit"  Cheesy

lol
lols, worse...i pmd you

Its okay to admit you was wrong
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Based on the supremely broken English in the first posts of that account I highly doubt it.

Actually there are many grammar errors in Craig's articles so i think it is very possible.  Cool
legendary
Guys i see something i dont feel like saying , but right now, two words come to mind regarding the market....

"Holy shit"  Cheesy

lol
lols, worse...i pmd you
legendary
yea i noticed, even his old posts,
 im just hoping he says yes for the lols
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Holy shit"  Cheesy

lol
Jump to: