Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 642. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi m8, just curious are you the real Dr Craig Wright  ?

Based on the supremely broken English in the first posts of that account I highly doubt it.

Indeed, his entire paragraph is broken English
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

Based on the supremely broken English in the first posts of that account I highly doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Guys i see something i dont feel like saying , but right now, two words come to mind regarding the market....
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets, so the only way to sell is to dump against BTC.
Ethereum for instance is much more stable during the current dumps because it can be traded for USD.
New asset: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading now live! On Kraken https://blog.kraken.com/post/1191/
You also can traded bitcoins cash to USD on https://quoinex.com/ i don't understand about your statement
with there are no USD markets for bitcoins cash, the fact many exchangers support for trading bitcoins cash BCH to USD.
And many more the altcoins can be traded for USD except ethereum.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets, so the only way to sell is to dump against BTC.
Ethereum for instance is much more stable during the current dumps because it can be traded for USD.
New asset: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) trading now live! On Kraken https://blog.kraken.com/post/1191/
You also can traded bitcoins cash to USD on https://quoinex.com/ i don't understand about your statement
with there are no USD markets for bitcoins cash, the fact many exchangers support for trading bitcoins cash BCH to USD.
And many more the altcoins can be traded for USD except ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
BCH is completely dependent from BTC. Still. The question is, when will he get his independence? BCH will new BTC or no?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Really depends on what BTC does at this point. If that free falls a 4th time, everything is going down hard. Hopefully it won't and we get some price stabilisation this week before the events and announcements later this week.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
For the first time, Copay is adding the official support for another coin Smiley

You Can Now Spend and Store Bitcoin Cash in Your Copay Wallet (Beta)
https://blog.bitpay.com/bitcoin-cash-wallet-beta/

Why I am cost dollar averaging since I went just about all in at $250ish only have BTC as 15% of my portfolio for first time in years. With Bitkan in less than a week I believe the information coming out of there will see us test or create ATH.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Hi,

Any rumors about next pump yet guys?  Grin I want to make some easy money finally with BCH. I missed last one and i regret..... The price is falling again. Do you think it reaches around 300 USD again?

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
For the first time, Copay is adding the official support for another coin Smiley

You Can Now Spend and Store Bitcoin Cash in Your Copay Wallet (Beta)
https://blog.bitpay.com/bitcoin-cash-wallet-beta/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
i bet bch will surprise us all in the 2 years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If someone wants to trade opposite of what I do you will increase your portfolio. I keep buying high and selling low. I must be retarded but I was up a bit and now Im down 4k. Ugh! Seriously If I just would have not done anything I would be fine.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
By the way, I did not buy at $300! I wanted to buy and then sell and re-buy but meh, was going to eat.

So you wanted to buy but went to eat instead and now you are blaming yourself for choosing food instead of trading? That's hilarious Smiley I mean imagine a hedge fund manager giving this kind of "excuse" to his investors as an explanation why he missed a potentially very profitable trade ("sorry, I was hungry").

Fits right up there with 'I was going to mine, but overslept'.

#justsayin

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, #3 seat recaptured.

BCH is the REAL BITCOIN ...*Beijing Ginseng Exchange Cool weee
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
By the way, I did not buy at $300! I wanted to buy and then sell and re-buy but meh, was going to eat.

So you wanted to buy but went to eat instead and now you are blaming yourself for choosing food instead of trading? That's hilarious Smiley I mean imagine a hedge fund manager giving this kind of "excuse" to his investors as an explanation why he missed a potentially very profitable trade ("sorry, I was hungry").

Fits right up there with 'I was going to mine, but overslept'.

#justsayin

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, #3 seat recaptured.
European bitcoin exchange Bitstamp announced it will add bitcoin cash trading pairs by the end of September.
In the announcement, Bitstamp said they decided to add support for bitcoin cash in response to “high levels of customer demand.” Exchange users who had bitcoin balances at the time of the August 1 hard fork will receive their air-dropped coins in their platform wallet.
Additionally, bitcoin cash will receive three Bitstamp trading pairs: BCH/BTC, BCH/USD, and BCH/EUR. The Euro pair is a particularly beneficial for the bitcoin cash community, since this trading pair currently has only about $4 million of liquidity, and virtually all of that is concentrated on Kraken.

This is obviously bullish. I really haven't heard ANY bad news about Bitcoin cash!

The BTC ride may not be over yet... I'm getting tired of the "becuz China" meme, but this time it's actually accurate.

If the China government really does make their own version of Tether, just woww.

BCHina is favored in chinese undergound p2p exchanges Cool $bch~moon soon!!

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
European bitcoin exchange Bitstamp announced it will add bitcoin cash trading pairs by the end of September.
In the announcement, Bitstamp said they decided to add support for bitcoin cash in response to “high levels of customer demand.” Exchange users who had bitcoin balances at the time of the August 1 hard fork will receive their air-dropped coins in their platform wallet.
Additionally, bitcoin cash will receive three Bitstamp trading pairs: BCH/BTC, BCH/USD, and BCH/EUR. The Euro pair is a particularly beneficial for the bitcoin cash community, since this trading pair currently has only about $4 million of liquidity, and virtually all of that is concentrated on Kraken.

This is obviously bullish. I really haven't heard ANY bad news about Bitcoin cash!

The BTC ride may not be over yet... I'm getting tired of the "becuz China" meme, but this time it's actually accurate.

If the China government really does make their own version of Tether, just woww.
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

Already existing BCH / EURO

https://www.bitcoin.de/
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Bad news for Cash is that there're no USD markets

That is quite simply false.
Bitfinex
Kraken
USD X
CEX.IO
Livecoin
Exrates
xBTCe