Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 702. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

lolsss

I'm glad I kept faith in this coin Grin where can i find info about the current stats, like fee and number of tx per block etc?
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

We know how to handle our money. The problem is handling it less often.

BTC $ 4383.00

BCC $  620.00
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where can find the value of the coin?
Activity: 168
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-miners-making-killing-in-transaction-fees-2017-8

"In the early days, miners would only get a couple bucks in transaction fees. On Wednesday, however, miners received a whopping $2.3 million."
Activity: 168
So many emotional short-sited people.

Zoom out on your charts.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^beanie man is back...lol is that what sprouts from your beans otto

tek..not just me, but the millions and "millions" of bitcoin fans around the world.... are accumulating big time just now... lol
the koreans are teaming up with the chinese they love dem bch  Tongue

So why is the 24h volume down about 70% someones not buying now and bithumb trading is way down to what is was and this was the main price driver
you have been here since 2012 , you should know the pattern bro,
after pump, suppress price and push down as hard as they can, rid of weak hands accumulate more
then while accumulation, more noobies end up picking up cheap coin, so they must go too lol...so remove all buys, push up sell side, hope the noobs are in margin and put em under pressure.

once this is finished we can safely put on our spacesuits and go for a new ath...ahhhh  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

tek..not just me, but the millions and "millions" of bitcoin fans around the world.... are accumulating big time just now... lol
the koreans are teaming up with the chinese they love dem bch  Tongue

So why is the 24h volume down about 70% someones not buying now and bithumb trading is way down to what is was and this was the main price driver

I hope they are some strong magic beans your collecting
Warning!!!

All Bots are held up @ 0.1430000 btc  Cause of 1.00000000 bch

All Volume STOP! 

oO

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

the koreans are teaming up with the chinese they love dem bch  Tongue

watch out for korean and chinese exchanges, when they buy bch , they will put kraken,trex and polo buys to shame.
I've added some websites with stats about fee on both Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin networks in the OP.

and 1$ free of Bitcoin Cash Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6vule1/bitalien_bitcoin_cash_giveaway_receive_1_of/

Nothing like a good bit of bribery  Wink
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I've added some websites with stats about fee on both Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin networks in the OP.

and 1$ free of Bitcoin Cash Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6vule1/bitalien_bitcoin_cash_giveaway_receive_1_of/
It's looking like the Koreans have finished pumping this now the 24h volume is dropping quite fast value should follow it

Mr Pump you will have a good time buying all these cheap beans
Activity: 98

Quote from: x2666

And finally, what one considers Bitcoin is now open to interpretation and simply because one fork managed to politically keep the ticker BTC does not mean that it is in some way more or less inherently entitled to the name of the main chain.

BCH is Bitcoin

BTC is Bitcoin

If a tree has two branches, you do not consider the two branches to be separate from the tree. At the time of the split, there was no "correct" main chain, just the one which was perceived to be the main chain because they used their political positioning to maintain the original ticker of btc. The valuation of these two forks is in flux, people are still struggling to grasp the technological, political, and economic concepts at play here. There is no clear winner yet, this will take months to settle.

BTC split from "The" Bitcoin chain via segwit.

BCH split from "The" Bitcoin chain via raising the block size.

Both forks implemented changes, thus while one kept the stock ticker of BTC and the infrastructure built around the BTC ticker on trade platforms, it is not inherently the defacto Bitcoin.

If BCH manages to maintain the majority hashing power and prices rise to support it, it will become the chain which is used and referred to as the main Bitcoin.

Obviously, this could not happen within the same day of launch, or week, or maybe even month or months. This will take some time to play out. Right now there is a great deal of uncertainty among investors, traders, and miners.

A great deal hold both of their coins, BTC and BCH and use BTC + BCH to calculate the overall bitcoin price, which is a sensible way of understanding this.

Finally, when somebody says Bitcoin, it is now a general term which could be perceived to mean BCH or BTC.

There is a lot of doublespeak around this situation, many people are vocal about supporting one side while others are silent and willing to follow whichever appears to be 'winning'. This is like poker, people may not want to telegraph their moves because there is no clear advantage in doing so. Only time can tell where this leads.

+ 1000  !!!

Thank you for the +1000, how do I redeem it? Quoted because I think this answers just about every discussion in every new page of this thread. I am vehemently opposed to the ludicrously high tax fees btc is trying to impose and see core, segwit as the hostile actors taking over Bitcoin.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I've added other services on the OP Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
http://veekyforums.com/thread/3186191/business/the-lighting-network-requires-a-subscription-fee.html
yea i do, ive been sayin things like this will happen for past 3weeks...
if is its true , how would you feel?

heres a comment from a reader.
likeme
Blockstream now has SegWit jammed into BTC and it can't be removed, next they're going to lower the blocksize and force everyone into SegWit transactions and LN so everyone is stuck using bank-run LN hubs because they're the only ones "cheap" enough to send a transaction under $1,000

You will pay a sub fee, submit to AML/KYC, and pay your fees to bankers instead of miners.

Enjoy your new shitcoin, should have bought Cash.

another reader,
the idea that you pay a monthly bill to blockstream instead of paying per transaction is *really* bad. do you need me to explain why? it's not the "same thing."

another...Requires locking funds into a payment channel, like a bank account
Funds stay locked up until you pay to close the channel, like a bank account
Fees go to channel provider, who is most likely a bank, banking 2.0
Provider can force channels closed, require registration, AML/KYC, fully vulnerable to government confiscation

[–]luke-jrLuke Dashjr - Bitcoin Core Developer 29 points 10 hours ago
In the short term, Lightning should reduce on-chain fees significantly.
Essentially they become subscription fees to use Bitcoin, rather than per-transaction fees.

In case anyone try to enforce anything like that (maybe by spamming the network as usual), this will be the market reaction in a matter of hours:

bch                                                 me                                                           btc

lmao, way to compare man, bitcoin cash, lol  Grin Grin Grin
http://veekyforums.com/thread/3186191/business/the-lighting-network-requires-a-subscription-fee.html
yea i do, ive been sayin things like this will happen for past 3weeks...
if is its true , how would you feel?

heres a comment from a reader.
the idea that you pay a monthly bill to blockstream instead of paying per transaction is *really* bad. do you need me to explain why? it's not the "same thing."

another...Requires locking funds into a payment channel, like a bank account
Funds stay locked up until you pay to close the channel, like a bank account
Fees go to channel provider, who is most likely a bank, banking 2.0
Provider can force channels closed, require registration, AML/KYC, fully vulnerable to government confiscation

[–]luke-jrLuke Dashjr - Bitcoin Core Developer 29 points 10 hours ago
Essentially they become subscription fees to use Bitcoin, rather than per-transaction fees.

In case anyone try to enforce anything like that (maybe by spamming the network as usual), this will be the market reaction in a matter of hours:

bch                                                 me                                                           btc

What this means is LN is basically free to use but the fee you pay on the blockchain when sending your bitcoin can be classed as a subscription fee

In other words instead of paying for every BTC transaction you just pay it once when you send the BTC to open the channel and this goes to the miners not blockstream

If I was to send you 1BTC now I will pay a fee and this fee is what's being referred to as what can be classed as a subscription   it is just a normal bitcoin transaction fee nothing more nothing less but that's the only fee you will pay no different that paying for every transaction on chain it all goes to the same place

You really do have a bad understanding of segwit and LN you perhaps should not read everything that has been twisted to make it sound bad and spread misinformation

Jump to: