Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 705. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
i can't believe the developer was dumb enough not to see this coming. miners will game whatever they can get their hands on. they're crapping all over its credibility.

btc block time is returning to normal despite profitability being pretty similar.

and if there's a halving for a coin that's supposed to have tiny fees that's not gonna help its sustainability.

they should've done some more theorising and testing. there wasn't any hurry.

I can see some BTC miners donating a small amount of hashing power to make sure that the minimum amount of blocks required  are generated to stop this from happening
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i can't believe the developer was dumb enough not to see this coming. miners will game whatever they can get their hands on. they're crapping all over its credibility.

btc block time is returning to normal despite profitability being pretty similar.

and if there's a halving for a coin that's supposed to have tiny fees that's not gonna help its sustainability.

they should've done some more theorising and testing. there wasn't any hurry.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
At this speed of mining, block halving will be in around 300 days or so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
BTC split from "The" Bitcoin chain via segwit.

BCH split from "The" Bitcoin chain via raising the block size.

Both forks implemented changes, thus while one kept the stock ticker of BTC and the infrastructure built around the BTC ticker on trade platforms, it is not inherently the defacto Bitcoin.

Yes, both chains should be considered forks of the original chain and both should change their names.
There're 2 types of Bitcoin now: Cash and Segwit.

^^^^ This exactly 1000%

Both have their purpose and both will succeed. The world is big enough for BCH and BCS (and even B2X).

Someday you can tell your grandkids about what life was like when you used to own good ole BTC Bitcoins. And yes, your grandkids will think you're nucking futs when you tell them about when BTC was under $1000

I belive BCH holders will be as happy as BTC holders in the end, if not happier.

Gather around the campfire. We're gonna hold hands and sing songs next  Wink Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^a bit gay...in fact very gay,lol....sorry m8, not into that.
and what do your mean your done..lol did you....lol , are you feeling better , relaxed, sleepy lol ...wierdo
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

The whole forum laughs at you and i don't know i bother to respond to a retarded piece of shit like you who is in my ignore list for decades.

edit: jonald fyookball, lol. Another fucktard shill. You listen to him? Your brain is probably dead.

so many laugh look at them all lol  its you thats the fool around here.
if im in your ignore list then how do you see my comments ? lol your full of shit as usual m8

I just wanted to fuck someone this afternoon and I saw you.

I'm done you can keep doing what you were doing.
legendary
Why so many guys like charlee sheen from litecoin  hate BCH? They seems dont want BCH to succeed!
charlie sheen lol aka cobbles..is in bed with ....segshit

Says who is licking Roger the Ver aka " selling illegal explosives" convicted criminal's balls.
lol roger who?
sorry i dont keep track of every humans personal life lol
only the trolls that come accross my path, talking shit...like you infact lol
legendary
Why so many guys like charlee sheen from litecoin  hate BCH? They seems dont want BCH to succeed!

Says you who is licking Roger the Ver aka " selling illegal explosives" convicted criminal's balls.
legendary

The whole forum laughs at you and i don't know i bother to respond to a retarded piece of shit like you who is in my ignore list for decades.

edit: jonald fyookball, lol. Another fucktard shill. You listen to him? Your brain is probably dead.

so many laugh look at them all lol  its you thats the fool around here.
if im in your ignore list then how do you see my comments ? lol your full of shit as usual m8
legendary

ok heres a few names that pop up together and somehow always agree on things and talk shit to everyone else
cobbles, toad and vays
all 3 hated eth, but loved etc lol
 they love emootabilty but support 3rd party 2nd layers,lol
   they claim to be btc maximilists but want to screw the miners that give btc value....

these are a few of the guys that have caused problems for many imo
legendary

legendary
your so fkn dumb.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy gtfo please

You'll be a peasant forever.

And i'm not going anywhere if you have any problems feel free to report me to the mods. Good luck.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
legendary
Where do the Blockstream/Core/segwitters expect the miners to go once LN is activated taking a majority of transactions off chain, basically skimping them of transaction fees?
I think they may very well have just answered that question preemptively.

Stick to your script, #NOFOMO

They can go to hell, That's the pure purpose of the LN.

To reduce miner dependency.
i hope your talking about segwit ,blockstream
if your mean the miners..the people that have poured so much money into keeping the system secure since its creation...mining at a loss many times (me inc)..then you have lost the plot completely.
You have no understanding of how bitcoin got and will get value.

if you want a coin without miners..theres many to choose from, go there

Keeping the system secure should have given them any rights to change the network whatever they liked. LN is going to fix this. (probably)
your so fkn dumb.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy gtfo please
legendary
Where do the Blockstream/Core/segwitters expect the miners to go once LN is activated taking a majority of transactions off chain, basically skimping them of transaction fees?
I think they may very well have just answered that question preemptively.

Stick to your script, #NOFOMO

They can go to hell, That's the pure purpose of the LN.

To reduce miner dependency.
i hope your talking about segwit ,blockstream
if your mean the miners..the people that have poured so much money into keeping the system secure since its creation...mining at a loss many times (me inc)..then you have lost the plot completely.
You have no understanding of how bitcoin got and will get value.

if you want a coin without miners..theres many to choose from, go there

Keeping the system secure should have given them any rights to change the network whatever they liked. LN is going to fix this. (probably)

Actually that would be good if everybody had a chance to buy miners but when China produces >%95 of the miners and Bitmain does >90%, this crap is clearly not functioning as intended.

If we were mining with GPU's, then i wouldn't have any problems with miners voting.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Both forks implemented changes, thus while one kept the stock ticker of BTC and the infrastructure built around the BTC ticker on trade platforms, it is not inherently the defacto Bitcoin.

Yes, both chains should be considered forks of the original chain and both should change their names.

^^^^ This exactly 1000%

Both have their purpose and both will succeed. The world is big enough for BCH and BCS (and even B2X).

Someday you can tell your grandkids about what life was like when you used to own good ole BTC Bitcoins. And yes, your grandkids will think you're nucking futs when you tell them about when BTC was under $1000

I belive BCH holders will be as happy as BTC holders in the end, if not happier.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

^^^^ This exactly 1000%

hahaha I like this type of predictions
on the other hand dollar may be like.. yes sir, please, this ice cream only costs 700 usd, very cheap and good taste Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
Excellent article !

Quote from: x2666

And finally, what one considers Bitcoin is now open to interpretation and simply because one fork managed to politically keep the ticker BTC does not mean that it is in some way more or less inherently entitled to the name of the main chain.

BCH is Bitcoin

BTC is Bitcoin

If a tree has two branches, you do not consider the two branches to be separate from the tree. At the time of the split, there was no "correct" main chain, just the one which was perceived to be the main chain because they used their political positioning to maintain the original ticker of btc. The valuation of these two forks is in flux, people are still struggling to grasp the technological, political, and economic concepts at play here. There is no clear winner yet, this will take months to settle.

If BCH manages to maintain the majority hashing power and prices rise to support it, it will become the chain which is used and referred to as the main Bitcoin.

Obviously, this could not happen within the same day of launch, or week, or maybe even month or months. This will take some time to play out. Right now there is a great deal of uncertainty among investors, traders, and miners.

A great deal hold both of their coins, BTC and BCH and use BTC + BCH to calculate the overall bitcoin price, which is a sensible way of understanding this.

Finally, when somebody says Bitcoin, it is now a general term which could be perceived to mean BCH or BTC.

There is a lot of doublespeak around this situation, many people are vocal about supporting one side while others are silent and willing to follow whichever appears to be 'winning'. This is like poker, people may not want to telegraph their moves because there is no clear advantage in doing so. Only time can tell where this leads.

+ 1000  !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

^^^^ This exactly 1000%

Jump to: