Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 720. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
so when is the next pump? Anybody has any insiders information?

Even if they'd have, they wouldnt share it here  Grin  BCC is really big now, even if more pumps happen, I'm to scared to dump my coins now. It's real hedge against BTC now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Even F2Pool has mined a block Smiley

Last Check 24hrs: https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC
  unknown           434    53.65%
  ViaBTC             265    32.76%
  AntPool             44    5.44%
  BTC.com             33    4.08%
  BATPOOL            14    1.73%
  Bitcoin.com          9    1.11%
  BitClub Network    7    0.87%
  DiscusFish / F2Pool    3    0.37%

╥Aztek

Wish unknown would lay off. The next difficulty adjustment is going to come too quickly.

I'm banking that "unknown" is well aware of the adjustments, they're not going to shoot themselves in the foot.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

╥Aztek

This is quite scary for BTC. The slippery slope has already started. People are starting to sneak over into BCH mining and the block time for BTC is starting to increase as opposed to average out to 10 minutes. Am I missing something here or is it normal to have a block time of 12.29 (as of this writing).

It's called luck. I have seen some BTC blocks take over an hour. The hash for BTC has gone down a bit. Their difficulty is likely to decrease. Yes, some miners switched over to BCH. Some even dusted off their older equipment to mine. A few have even bought hash at Nicehash and MMR. However, BCH next difficulty increase is likely to be 4x. The market is going to have to pump this up to over 0.3 BTC to keep these miners interested come sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

╥Aztek

This is quite scary for BTC. The slippery slope has already started. People are starting to sneak over into BCH mining and the block time for BTC is starting to increase as opposed to average out to 10 minutes. Am I missing something here or is it normal to have a block time of 12.29 (as of this writing).
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

╥Aztek

Wish unknown would lay off. The next difficulty adjustment is going to come too quickly.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
segwitcoin...bye bye $4k's
$3500 or lower very soon

by 23rd...under $3k

it could fall real hard btw, imo this is(segwitcoin) not going to have the buy support it had in the past.(when it was bitcoin)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Looks like one might be starting now.

Segwitcoin is dumping and Bitcoin Cash is starting to move up, just jump up $30 per coin.

╥Aztek
Whenever the segwit coin loses its value, there would be a corresponding increase for bitcoin cash until they even out next year  Grin
Activity: 21
Ignore the troll, and he maybe start to do some research instead of waste his time spreading FUD Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is just an Altcoin... its not Bitcoin! Who is going to give up there Bitcoin at this price..

There has to be more of a reward for holding this coin..

Right now its Best to Sell and buy back much more cheaper price. Like 0.00800000 of a Bitcoin. or lower.

Remember these Coins where Free Airdrop to everyone!

No, they were distributed to those who held Bitcoin BTC. (here guys, in case we flush BTC this is an out)

You had to have held $3k+ in BTC at the time of the drop for 1.

Merit: 251
Remember the First Dump was called an "AirDrop"!
legendary
^ this is just a troll , running his mouth , without any research.

otto....

(z97rx470...thanks m8, keep up the research, keep learning & earning  Smiley )
This is just an Altcoin... its not Bitcoin! Who is going to give up there Bitcoin at this price..

There has to be more of a reward for holding this coin..

Right now its Best to Sell and buy back much more cheaper price. Like 0.00800000 of a Bitcoin. or lower.

Remember these Coins where Free Airdrop to everyone!
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
^Cheers m8  Smiley

<----buying bch/bcc/bitcoincash NOW...because this price wont last...within 48hours expect a huge dump of segwitcoin as traders "dump on the news"

also...nice big chunks for sale under 0.2...im coming for them  Tongue

(get in asap...the mother of all pumps is on the way as traders,miners,exchanges and more, move into bitcoincash)

Where are you getting this information?
Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

Yeah but that's what you said yesterday before the big dump
omg..traders...such short term thinking....ok
i said it yesterday...it went down...i know people will sell into my walls..so what, let them sell cheap, i dont care...
ok today its cheaper than yesterday....so what do i do now...ill tell you...first thing..i wont panic sell
I take advantage of the sale...i average down...I WAIT...I WAIT...i may average down more if i need to...I WAIT..I NEVER MARGIN..I WAIT...

making sense yet?....everything i said, wont happen the same day,maybe an hour , maybe a day , maybe longer...
...it takes time for news to travel and people to adjust positions....but it will happen.

Thanks man learned a lot from you, please keep dropping knowledge bombs on us. I made a mistake and bought too much at 0.2, 0.185 and then 0.167 and now don't have any more btc to average down, really considering selling my altcoins to buy more
legendary

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin!

hahaha...you just lost everyones respect here, 100% , lol
you think anyone will listen to your shit now,lol.
GTFO here and take your magic beans with you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

I Stick with The Real Bitcoin and keep my money Anonymous!

That's why your coin will keep losing value...

Miners will just dump this coin!

Ok, i hope you know no form of btc is true anon...
That aside..if you want your tx monitored by a company forever...you want to start paying for btc wallets,  you want to pay higher tx fees plus more...then your statement above is for the wrong coin.

segwitcoin, will def not make it more anon, rather it wil do the opposite, cant you see that?

bitcoincash, keeps the entire crypto system the same as what , you, me and everyone else is used to.

oh as for miners, they fkn love this coin... Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Love to Dump, Like they do to all coins...
Do some research please,  thats all i ask.

Bitcoin = $ 4000.00 ... Bitcoin Cash = $ 600.00 = True Story!

Enuf said!

ffs another chart watching troll..., lol you guys are the worst , honestly...no research, just stare at numbers and think oh , im right(or wrong) lol
Bring some substance to your arguments, please , if your a paid troll, id want my money back and intrest on top for your shitty understanding of the whole thing.
True story ,coming soon, you will disappear from here when bitcoin cash is #1 chain and worth more...
you will go back to sprouts and beans lol

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin! And Bitcoin is #1 Now
legendary
Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

That aside..if you want your tx monitored by a company forever...you want to start paying for btc wallets,  you want to pay higher tx fees plus more...then your statement above is for the wrong coin.

segwitcoin, will def not make it more anon, rather it wil do the opposite, cant you see that?

bitcoincash, keeps the entire crypto system the same as what , you, me and everyone else is used to.

oh as for miners, they fkn love this coin... Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Enuf said!

ffs another chart watching troll..., lol you guys are the worst , honestly...no research, just stare at numbers and think oh , im right(or wrong) lol
Bring some substance to your arguments, please , if your a paid troll, id want my money back and intrest on top for your shitty understanding of the whole thing.
True story ,coming soon, you will disappear from here when bitcoin cash is #1 chain and worth more...
you will go back to sprouts and beans lol

Enuf said!

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin!
Jump to: