Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 719. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Something EVERYONE MUST THINK ABOUT NOW....
what if something goes wrong with segwit during the upgrade  they plan, which is far more challenging than the fork bch did.?
BCH/BCC will be the only choice then.
HAVE YOU HEDGED YET?

Good advice my friend!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Seems like a cool idea
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...
its always good to be open.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm short lol retrace 0.16
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
BITCOIN CASH starts again, hope it is not just pump and dump as usual,
praying for BCC to get back to a HALF BITCOIN.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
BCC spike, pump again? hopefully it wil break 0.3
its gonna smash 0.3...its doing a 10x
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Here we go! The flippening!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BCC spike, pump again? hopefully it wil break 0.3
legendary
Tokens aren't Real Coins! Token are Worst than Altcoins!
otto , havent you got a delivery to do..jacks waiting for his beans lol

read this from op, its not alt or token....
Description:
Bitcoin Cash is a split from Bitcoin with a protocol upgrade to fix on-chain capacity. If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.
It will be a Bitcoin without segwit as soft fork,  Wink Smiley where upgrades of the protocol are done mainly through hard forks, without changing the economic rules of the Bitcoin.

giga..yea to much tea and coffee...wow your special how did you know  Cheesy
now if you want to earn...start to learn  Kiss
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Tokens aren't Real Coins! Token are Worst than Altcoins!
legendary
Go to bed Mrpumperitis... we all know that you have graduated from Trump University: THE fake news University!

Tomorrow, all will witness "Fire and Fury" to the BCH fake Bitcoin difficulty...  to a complete halt.
zzzzzzz, lol almost fell asleep reading your crap...please tell me why anyone should buy segwitcoin, 3rd party coin...
and ill give you 3 reasons not to buy for any one you may provide lol
You.
Smiley Smiley Smiley
i  hold fiat and crypto, what you gonna do now...live on bottlecaps lol
you should be fn grateful that ive told you and many other dumb trolls to buy, since it was 0.05, and why to buy...
but nooo , you stupid ass trolls are so ungrateful...
legendary
Go to bed Mrpumperitis... we all know that you have graduated from Trump University: THE fake news University!

Tomorrow, all will witness "Fire and Fury" to the BCH fake Bitcoin difficulty...  to a complete halt.
zzzzzzz, lol almost fell asleep reading your crap...please tell me why anyone should buy segwitcoin, 3rd party coin...
and ill give you 3 reasons not to buy for any one you may provide lol
legendary
what if something goes wrong with segwit during the upgrade  they plan, which is far more challenging than the fork bch did.?
HAVE YOU HEDGED YET?

From day one this is how I have viewed the airdrop...

We are in a nice little bump BCC is experiencing, nice to see BTC back to $3800 from dipping so low so quickly.
m8, this is not a little bump for bcc, this is a snowball just begining to grow to extreme new highs,
segwitcoin is going alot lower and alot quicker very soon...sorry m8, its the way it has to be.

smart move on the hedge  Smiley
Activity: 168
HAVE YOU HEDGED YET?

From day one this is how I have viewed the airdrop...

We are in a nice little bump BCC is experiencing, nice to see BTC back to $3800 from dipping so low so quickly.
legendary
HAVE YOU HEDGED YET?
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
No, not an Altcoin. Its a Token!
legendary
I generally don't like forks splitting the community like that but IMO bitcoin cash is the right way to improve bitcoin and segwit is a dirty hack.

Bitcoin cash set a bad precedent for future bitcoin hard forks. If this altcoin survives and thrives, then many versions of bitcoin with bigger block sizes will be created. All else being equal, imagine how superior a 16mb bitcoin is compared to bitcoin cash.
You are right in that it sets a bad precedent for forks, though not in proposed reason for a fork. Still BCH is better at being bitcoin than the main branch.
Guys, this is not an alt-coin, this is the way bitcoin was supposed to upgrade, the way the dev intended.
Again i say , this is not an altcoin....this is the real bitcoin.
The old version is now controlled by a 3rd party company and for the time being they have the ticker btc.

bump back trumpbump  Smiley me likes your pics lol

Think of this for a sec...because of all the censorship and misunderstandings...the real upgraded bitcoin is on sale(bcc/bch/bitcoin cash) , anything under $3k..is a bargain,

and if you ever see a troll named otto..ignore him, he ate to many beans,lol
vsh
Activity: 29
I generally don't like forks splitting the community like that but IMO bitcoin cash is the right way to improve bitcoin and segwit is a dirty hack.

Bitcoin cash set a bad precedent for future bitcoin hard forks. If this altcoin survives and thrives, then many versions of bitcoin with bigger block sizes will be created. All else being equal, imagine how superior a 16mb bitcoin is compared to bitcoin cash.
You are right in that it sets a bad precedent for forks, though not in proposed reason for a fork. Still BCH is better at being bitcoin than the main branch.
Activity: 84
^ wow
Im sure bch will be above 0.2 and hold easily, while at the same time segwitcoin dropping to under $3500...then the stats will be ..OMG  Shocked
before the fully segwit activation on Bitcoin, that it will happen on the 22 august.
(Mr grass, thanks 4 the link https://cash.coin.dance/blocks )
Smiley

Activity: 36
^ wow
Im sure bch will be above 0.2 and hold easily, while at the same time segwitcoin dropping to under $3500...then the stats will be ..OMG  Shocked
before the fully segwit activation on Bitcoin, that it will happen on the 22 august.
Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/4v0nEfp.gif

Wow man your prediction is almost spot-on, good thing I liquidated all my BTC yesterday, now we just need BCH to pick up some steam Grin
legendary
^ wow
Smiley

Jump to: