Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 721. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

I Stick with The Real Bitcoin and keep my money Anonymous!

That's why your coin will keep losing value...

Miners will just dump this coin!

Ok, i hope you know no form of btc is true anon...
That aside..if you want your tx monitored by a company forever...you want to start paying for btc wallets,  you want to pay higher tx fees plus more...then your statement above is for the wrong coin.

segwitcoin, will def not make it more anon, rather it wil do the opposite, cant you see that?

bitcoincash, keeps the entire crypto system the same as what , you, me and everyone else is used to.

oh as for miners, they fkn love this coin... Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Do some research please,  thats all i ask.
Read more about, bitcoin history, satoshis view on 2nd layers, segwetters.org, segwit pros and cons...and less about ...beans and sprouts hahaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
^Cheers m8  Smiley

<----buying bch/bcc/bitcoincash NOW...because this price wont last...within 48hours expect a huge dump of segwitcoin as traders "dump on the news"

also...nice big chunks for sale under 0.2...im coming for them  Tongue

(get in asap...the mother of all pumps is on the way as traders,miners,exchanges and more, move into bitcoincash)

Where are you getting this information?
Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

Yeah but that's what you said yesterday before the big dump
omg..traders...such short term thinking....ok
i said it yesterday...it went down...i know people will sell into my walls..so what, let them sell cheap, i dont care...
ok today its cheaper than yesterday....so what do i do now...ill tell you...first thing..i wont panic sell
I take advantage of the sale...i average down...I WAIT...I WAIT...i may average down more if i need to...I WAIT..I NEVER MARGIN..I WAIT...

making sense yet?....everything i said, wont happen the same day,maybe an hour , maybe a day , maybe longer...
...it takes time for news to travel and people to adjust positions....but it will happen.

Coming from Mr. Pump it... LOL  ( You know who's controlling this coin Now! )

Whales and Bots...Everything I see here is coming from Whales and Bots!

This coin may pump but not by the people...

Whales and Bots done got there hands on it.

I think I'll pass...

Only Whales and Bots will win this...

PS.. Price is still Falling Fast ( Down Down Down )
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
You will find the difficulty increase will be nearer 500%

I believe there is a hard limit of +400% for a single difficulty change.

It should be 400% then thats still a huge increase and will still wipe out the profitability advantage guess we will find out in the next day or so

And then watch, we'll see all the major mining pools simultaneously send out notices saying "Apologies for the inconvenience, but our servers will be down for 12hrs for maintenance" Problem solved Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
^Cheers m8  Smiley

<----buying bch/bcc/bitcoincash NOW...because this price wont last...within 48hours expect a huge dump of segwitcoin as traders "dump on the news"

(get in asap...the mother of all pumps is on the way as traders,miners,exchanges and more, move into bitcoincash)

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

omg..traders...such short term thinking....ok
i said it yesterday...it went down...i know people will sell into my walls..so what, let them sell cheap, i dont care...
ok today its cheaper than yesterday....so what do i do now...ill tell you...first thing..i wont panic sell
I take advantage of the sale...i average down...I WAIT...I WAIT...i may average down more if i need to...I WAIT..I NEVER MARGIN..I WAIT...

making sense yet?....everything i said, wont happen the same day,maybe an hour , maybe a day , maybe longer...
...it takes time for news to travel and people to adjust positions....but it will happen.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
^Cheers m8  Smiley

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

legendary
^Cheers m8  Smiley

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Who is mad if BCC is at $8k with BTC @ $8M, we're all fucking rich, why hate?

Really though, present a valid position or pickup the pitchforks and kick rocks, BCC is here to stay.

What if Roger Ver and company were to dump BTC.... then what.....

....what if the latest Ver video on YouTube was a friendly awareness gesture & opportunity for you to transfer your wealth before the whales tank BTC?

Seems possible considering the players backing BCH were BTC whales and they are forking....
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
^Cheers m8  Smiley

legendary
^Cheers m8  Smiley

legendary
these anti-real bitcoin trolls lol

Please..PLEASE , tell us whats so good about segwitcoin?  why should anyone invest in it..esp when a 3rd party is controlling it.
TELL US , PROS AND CONS OF SEGWITCOIN
I want segwit coin devs here, talking....i want blockstream here talking....not in some censored forum full of lies.
DO IT..or STFU  Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
By the time BCH reaches $8000 bitcoin will be over $100000

Nope segwitcoin will be in a death spiral and it's chain frozen, as it no longer serves any utility purpose.

Miners will desert segwitcoin in droves due to the economics of it's lack of transaction fees as LN time locks more & more coins, depriving the miners of revenue.
Bitcoin Cash is the only way for those miners to survive segwit & LN.

╥Aztek

So making the difficulty a lot less for your New BCH makes your coin better then Bitcoin...

That just means BCH is gonna run out of coin to miner faster then Bitcoin, what going to keep your chain moving quicker. Transaction... Bitcoin covers that!

And plus you gonna flood the market with mined BCH... the coin will never have value like Bitcoin...

All I see is a Pump and Dump coin..

Listen I got a Classes to teach on Economics, I be back to argue this later.

The difficulty will adjust very quickly slowing down the generation within the next 48hours the generation on new coins will be slowed by around 400%

Nope segwitcoin will be in a death spiral and it's chain frozen, as it no longer serves any utility purpose.

Miners will desert segwitcoin in droves due to the economics of it's lack of transaction fees as LN time locks more & more coins, depriving the miners of revenue.

╥Aztek

So some of the biggest pools with millions worth of BTC are just gonna give it all up yea keep on dreaming and no they cant just sell because it will become worthless too

╥Aztek

So making the difficulty a lot less for your New BCH makes your coin better then Bitcoin...

That just means BCH is gonna run out of coin to miner faster then Bitcoin, what going to keep your chain moving quicker. Transaction... Bitcoin covers that!

And plus you gonna flood the market with mined BCH... the coin will never have value like Bitcoin...

All I see is a Pump and Dump coin..

Listen I got a Class to teach on Economics, I be back to argue this later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Cash is going to fell in the sense that it will eventually have a marketcap around 1 mil and many people will lose a lot of money. Anyway dreaming is free, so until that happens you can all dream that this will become the next big thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think i'm gonna buy both bitcoin when they settle from this storm .
Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

Yes your IQ is very very Low and You are very very Stupid.

Example :
Bitcoin is not truly anonymous, but you are too stupid to know that.

Miners will go with the most profitable coin.
Bitcoin Cash has extra code to adjust difficulty at a faster rate to compensate for the switching back and forth, old segwitcoin does not which is why a death spiral for old segwitcoin is a possibility.

The Power Players are letting the stupid sell to them at a cheaper rate, Bitcoin Cash will reach $8000 per coin within a year.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

╥Aztek

OMGoodness, ROFL!! I'm laughing so hard it hurts and gurts... Please stop $8000 per coin... LOL!

Are you having a WET Dream! Wake the Fuck up!

This a Joke... there only a few people controlling the price of this coin!

Yes your IQ is very very Low and You are very very Stupid.

Example :
Bitcoin is not truly anonymous, but you are too stupid to know that.

Miners will go with the most profitable coin.
Bitcoin Cash has extra code to adjust difficulty at a faster rate to compensate for the switching back and forth, old segwitcoin does not which is why a death spiral for old segwitcoin is a possibility.

The Power Players are letting the stupid sell to them at a cheaper rate, Bitcoin Cash will reach $8000 per coin within a year.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

╥Aztek

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
This coin will crash! Period.

If that was true , why do you feel the need to flaunt your Very Very Low IQ here, repeating the same stupidity.
If a coin was truly dying, there would be no point in even visiting it's forum.

The Fact is you and your masters are afraid of Bitcoin Cash, which is why you are here.

Real investors look at the economics themselves and make up there own minds,
I hope the Real investors knows who control the price on this coin
no one should follow someone because of a cult of personality,
but since you lack intelligence following someone else is all you have to go on, which is why that is all you can understand.

Like I said earlier your IQ is too Low , please stick with your own kind in the segwitcoin forum, where you fools see segwitcoin as a religion instead of a technology.

╥Aztek

Bitcoin cash will not crash, it will be there and be at a reasonable price. Look, all these altcoins are there and many have nothing, but all are alive. This one is much better.

If that was true , why do you feel the need to flaunt your Very Very Low IQ here, repeating the same stupidity.
If a coin was truly dying, there would be no point in even visiting it's forum.

The Fact is you and your masters are afraid of Bitcoin Cash, which is why you are here.

Real investors look at the economics themselves and make up there own minds,
I hope the Real investors knows who control the price on this coin
no one should follow someone because of a cult of personality,
but since you lack intelligence following someone else is all you have to go on, which is why that is all you can understand.

Like I said earlier your IQ is too Low , please stick with your own kind in the segwitcoin forum, where you fools see segwitcoin as a religion instead of a technology.

╥Aztek

Yeah! Whatever, you think so....

Go ahead and jump on this Train wreak and hope!

I am a serious investor, I don't make decisions lightly ,

I don't hope & pray, I look at the numbers and the economics and using logic pick the winner.

Bitcoin Cash will be the winner, math does not lie, unlike you my very very low IQ friend.

╥Aztek

The Real Bitcoin is Better, it Wasn't Created out of Air... Real Bitcoin has Real POW!

BCC or BCH will go Down Down Down Down!

Its Done Crashed so much... I'm just laughing at y'all!
Jump to: