Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 734. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Let's see what happens on block 479808, when the difficulty may drop 40%. It may actually be worth it for me to dig out my old Rockminer and put up with the noise. It may even be worth it for me to plug in my USB stick.  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Why dont you guys stop attacking each other and come with a stance and explain it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
FTFY

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Shitcoin
Bitcoin Cash is Superior to all previous Shitcoin
Bitcoin Cash has no reason to exist but still exist just as pump and dump scheme

╥Aztek (I am a paid shirll hired to spread FUD against bitcoin  Wink)
And i FTFY  Cheesy

And you keep proving my point.
You are almost as single minded as Lauda.  Wink

╥Aztek (I am a paid shirll hired to spread FUD against bitcoin.I can't help but follow orders,sorry  Cry Cry)

Surely i do prove you are sick paid shrill may be earn cents per hour by your boss to say shit?Your ass must be jealous of you for all the shit that come out of your mouth  Grin
Activity: 168
Yeah this is amazing to watch
LOL,
Go fuck mylife crybaby.

Shrill and fud is all i say, and i claim to not even own any of the Superior Bitcoin Cash Coins.
So aside from being a paid shrill , i have no reason to be here.

╥Aztek  (I am a paid shirll hired to spread FUD against bitcoin.I can't help but follow orders,sorry  Cry Cry)
You should try that fucking on yourself first.You are a fudster here.
FTFY again  Grin  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Bitcoin blocks going slower and Bitcoin Cash blocks going faster , are miners switching to mine Bitcoin Cash now ? any explanation ?

Yes. Really wish Bitmain would let their Antpool and Hashnest users have the option to mine Bitcoin Cash. After all, it's probably Bitmain that is behind the "mystery" miners. Can't they share the bounty with their customers? I only have 157 GH of S9 on Hashnest, but it would be nice to have an option. Probably, it's very difficult to program in the changes though...

If you check the addresses being paid into most of these mined coins are still in the wallet so there is very little new coins being recirculated plus if they tried to sell them all the market would completely crash

https://[Suspicious link removed]/xLPsQn
I see a lot of new miners start work today so what do U think next? (weeks, month) if price BCH will be $1500-2000 soon
https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/blocks/1

http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate

ok,thanks
FTFY

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Shitcoin
Bitcoin Cash is Superior to all previous Shitcoin
Bitcoin Cash has no reason to exist but still exist just as pump and dump scheme

╥Aztek (I am a paid shirll hired to spread FUD against bitcoin  Wink)
And i FTFY  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I dont think anyone knows whats gonna happen rite now

FTFY

╥Aztek (I am a paid shirll hired to spread FUD against bitcoin Wink)

You have no right to edit someone else post and quoting it wrong.Already reported to moderator.Didn't expected paid shrill such as you will go to that level LOL
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Bitcoin blocks going slower and Bitcoin Cash blocks going faster , are miners switching to mine Bitcoin Cash now ? any explanation ?

Yes. Really wish Bitmain would let their Antpool and Hashnest users have the option to mine Bitcoin Cash. After all, it's probably Bitmain that is behind the "mystery" miners. Can't they share the bounty with their customers? I only have 157 GH of S9 on Hashnest, but it would be nice to have an option. Probably, it's very difficult to program in the changes though...

If you check the addresses being paid into most of these mined coins are still in the wallet so there is very little new coins being recirculated plus if they tried to sell them all the market would completely crash

I see a lot of new miners start work today so what do U think next? (weeks, month) if price BCH will be $1500-2000 soon

http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
ahh , just take profit if Bcash price rise , for now no reason to hold it for long time
I did. Dumped what I could trivially get a hold of.

Despite all facts stated here bitcoin cash gonna to hit 0.4 soon (hyped more than expected )
Someone is going to be left holding the bag, but it sure ain't gonna be me. Smiley

You either have serious brain damage or you're being paid to act like you do. What's the hourly wage?
Activity: 600
Merit: 504
I am lucky to get my free bitcoincash in time, downloaded the electrocash and upload my electrum private keys to acquire my free 1.5 Bitcoincash I am now $900 richer because of the sudden increase of the price.
1.5 * $940 = $900 richer? Cheesy You should dump this shitcoin before your *richness* turns to ashes.

BCash is nothing but a pump and dump.Wait until you are proven wrong.So many altcoins superier to bitcoin in terms of scaling but who is most adoptable and user base?tough question for you?Use common sense? Ok i help you It's Bitcoin  Cheesy
1) Bcash is not Bitcoin, not even remotely.
2) Bcash as an altcoin is weak.
3) There are absolutely no coins that are "superior" to Bitcoin, let alone "so many" altcoins. If someone claims something can scale to XYZ, that doesn't make it so, especially not when the people who are claiming that are random developers from a random coin.
4) There is no reason for BCash/BCH to exist, let alone be worth anything. I wonder who will be left holding the bags once they start offloading. Roll Eyes

1) Fud...
2) Fud...
3) and more Fud...
4).....
5)....... and Fud

Your life is a tremendous fud....

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am lucky to get my free bitcoincash in time, downloaded the electrocash and upload my electrum private keys to acquire my free 1.5 Bitcoincash I am now $900 richer because of the sudden increase of the price.
1.5 * $940 = $900 richer? Cheesy You should dump this shitcoin before your *richness* turns to ashes.

BCash is nothing but a pump and dump.Wait until you are proven wrong.So many altcoins superier to bitcoin in terms of scaling but who is most adoptable and user base?tough question for you?Use common sense? Ok i help you It's Bitcoin  Cheesy
3) There are absolutely no coins that are "superior" to Bitcoin, let alone "so many" altcoins. If someone claims something can scale to XYZ, that doesn't make it so, especially not when the people who are claiming that are random developers from a random coin.
4) There is no reason for BCash/BCH to exist, let alone be worth anything. I wonder who will be left holding the bags once they start offloading. Roll Eyes
Despite all facts stated here bitcoin cash gonna to hit 0.4 soon (hyped more than expected )

@ChainSmoker , show some manners, Lauda is a girl.

╥Aztek
Sorry i don't have crystal ball like you to predict the gender.What i do know is Bcash is gonna dump hard.Those who are holding will regret once it's dumped.Now is a good time to take profit,anyone with a little sense will agree.I don't expect it from you though Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 265

ahh , just take profit if Bcash price rise , for now no reason to hold it for long time
@ AztekPhoenix
see learn from this guy.
Big blocks are shit and cancer and you should spread your FUD in reddit.com/r/btc/ that shitass page is full of FUDsters like you.You will get a good company there.May be you will find your boss there too who pays you to post clueless shit posts.

Segwit coin is going to lose, and you can cry fud until you shit your pants, it will make no difference.

Bitcoin Cash is Superior to your Segshit coin.

╥Aztek

You are like the last drunk in the bar that has to be thrown out because he is too stupid to leave.

You are in the Bitcoin Cash Forum, go spread your stupid in the old segshit forums.

Bitcoin Cash will be the winner and you segshit supporters the losers.
Set your clock within a year it will be over.

╥Aztek
Lol i asked you earlier too on which shit you are high on.Must be some really magical shit lol.It's bitcointalk you paid shill and you are on bitcoin forum and it's altcoin section and this is bcash thread not it's forum.Irony is you are hired by your boss to spread fud against bitcoin on official bitcoin forum like seriously rofl  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Jump to: