Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 731. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
The new mining dynamics have to settle before any conclusion can be made on the future of the chains.

But this unprecedented move was stunning to say the least, I'm glad that I didn't sell out all my BCash after all Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
ok troll entertaining aside... Grin

We broke 0.2 easily, peeps took profits etc, we are at avery gd range now just under 0.17s...excellent time for re-entry and ride this to a new ATH.
As i said the other day, 0.2 will become the new bottom very soon.
 i dont see it ever going lower once it sets a few ath over the next few months.
legendary
^ ..and who are you? lol

anyways...here you go

Blockchain Overview
There have been 1198 blocks mined since the hard fork.
(1556 blocks behind the original chain)

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 13% of the original chain's difficulty.

The original chain has grown 2.35GB more than the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

It is currently 45% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

You didn't add the bit about miners on the other chain losing 10 billion dollars a day. There is nothing to debunk here. Completely factual.

And who am I? I'm a Legendary.
Roll Eyes so is becoin lol...doesnt mean much, unless there is a large number of legends.

as for the number you keep going on about...i did put it in brackets, that i made it up  Tongue ...not my fault you took it so serious  Cheesy ..i mean why..why so serious lol

so bones...lol, tells me this , since your so gd with numbers,

is it possible that the current 45% can become 500% (if price reaches 1.0) and even higher?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Recently bcc price skyrocketing, very normal, as a complete fork, I do not like him, but certainly have the interests of the relationship to protect,
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
^ ..and who are you? lol

anyways...here you go

Blockchain Overview

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 13% of the original chain's difficulty.

You didn't add the bit about miners on the other chain losing 10 billion dollars a day. There is nothing to debunk here. Completely factual.

And who am I? I'm a Legendary. Doesn't that alone get any respect around here anymore? Grin
legendary
^ ..and who are you? lol

anyways...here you go

Blockchain Overview

so bones...lol, tells me this , since your so gd with numbers,

is it possible that the current 45% can become 500% (if price reaches 1.0) and even higher?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
why do the trolls always disappear when i arrive ,lol im only left with tek  Huh lol

Make another post that can be easily debunked with grammar school math. I'll be happy to troll you.  Kiss
legendary
why do the trolls always disappear when i arrive ,lol im only left with tek  Huh lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
guys.. the situation is little condused...

bch is bitcoin cash called even bcc but bcc also is bitcoinconnect
so this pool is for bitcoinconnect or bitcoincash? thanks
https://bcc.suprnova.cc

"it's "Bitcoin Cash" which resulted from a fork on 01. August 2017"

yes i know bro what i mean is the supernova pool is for bitcoinconnect is this right?
bch and bcc are used for bitcoin cash how you can see on whattomine too.. but there is bcc fo rbitconnect too situation is lil confused..

I quoted from suprnova. The pool is for Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH). It's not for mining bitcoinconnect (neither rbitconnect).

yes i read late ahahahah thanks the same for the support
Activity: 149

yes i know bro what i mean is the supernova pool is for bitcoinconnect is this right?
bch and bcc are used for bitcoin cash how you can see on whattomine too.. but there is bcc fo rbitconnect too situation is lil confused..

I quoted from suprnova. The pool is for Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH). It's not for mining bitcoinconnect (neither rbitconnect).

omg you meant what supernova wrote!!!! sorry bro i didnt read my bad!!! thanks
Welcome to Suprnova's BCC (Bitcoin Cash) Pool. This is NOT the original Bitcoin, it's "Bitcoin Cash" which resulted from a fork on 01. August 2017. It shares the same mining algo but it's a different coin.

As this is a separate project - please register a new account, even if you've registered on a different Suprnova Pool before.

sorry again
Activity: 149

Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hi guys. Am not very technically literate so plz humour a noob question from me.
I just found out a freind of mine has been holding 19 bitcoins since 2016.

Is it too late for her to get BCH now?

No they are still there and will be forever until moved there is no time limit

Thanks a lot tekmobile for reply.
Can you plz post what  instructions my friend would need to follow in order to retreive and use the BCH.

*noob friendly* instructions please.
Thanks a million in advance.

If you want to make sure just check on blockdozer http://blockdozer.com/insight/ for the wallet address NOT the private key

Safest way is to move all BTC from the wallet to a new one

Then get a wallet that supports BCH (Electron cash is probably the easiest)
and just import the private key from the wallet that had the BTC in it and do what you want with it (move it to another wallet, exchange or just give me it and I will dispose of it lol)

Thanks for that.
Will communicate with my friend tomorrow and tell you how it went.

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hi guys. Am not very technically literate so plz humour a noob question from me.

Can you plz post what  instructions my friend would need to follow in order to retreive and use the BCH.

If you want to make sure just check on blockdozer http://blockdozer.com/insight/ for the wallet address NOT the private key

Safest way is to move all BTC from the wallet to a new one

Then get a wallet that supports BCH (Electron cash is probably the easiest)
and just import the private key from the wallet that had the BTC in it and do what you want with it (move it to another wallet, exchange or just give me it and I will dispose of it lol)

Activity: 196
If BCH become ''new Bitcoin'' it would be a step backward right now. It's just another altcoin and it's more centralized than decentralized with miner who have 97% hash power. And it's not even the best ''new Bitcoin''... You also have BTX which is technically better than BCH... Bitcoin will always be king and no one will take over.

Can you plz post what  instructions my friend would need to follow in order to retreive and use the BCH.

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

that qoute was an error on my part.
Thanks.
no one else can be get any blocks because 1 miner owns 97% of the hash power and they are keeping their pool private

they will open it up when they've fiddled with the difficulty enough to attract others and supported the price long enough to fool them into signing up.

i wonder who it could be? boy, that's a big mystery.

Well 1Mn8mkxYm6GGcdUH5Ts3XJN4Ujz4CJerbW was the dominant miner from the very start and has stopped mining since block 479650 but then this other big miner started at block 479653 and has taken its place ? I suspect they just changed there address there is no other explanation for the largest miner to just disapear and a new one comes and takes its place

Thats 12 blocks in a row now for miner 17SMJT44JbqtGMD9g1M6cZsmqD5b6Y9AbY

Jump to: