Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 729. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

If Bitcoin Cash were to go up to .4 BTC with these conditions: Hashrate 9.46 TH 2600 W $.10Kw/h BTC/USD value $4079, you would make $50.65 per day mining Bitcoin Cash while only making $4.27 on BTC. That would be almost 12x more profitable for Bitcoin Cash over BTC.

(I'm not sure what defo means though?)
lols sorry my bad, defo=definitely

wow, those some tasty stats...coming soon too btw

we back at that good price to buy again...excellent  Cool

Don't forget you are now working at around 2.5 Mins a block due to heavy difficulty manipulation and this will adjust up a LOT possibly within a week wont take long to find the next 2016 blocks at this speed maybe a few days at most and bring that profitability crashing back down to normal levels

I didn't forget. Just look at my previous post. I give this about 3 days or less.

Im gonna help it and put a chunk of hashing power on it via nicehash for a day
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

If Bitcoin Cash were to go up to .4 BTC with these conditions: Hashrate 9.46 TH 2600 W $.10Kw/h BTC/USD value $4079, you would make $50.65 per day mining Bitcoin Cash while only making $4.27 on BTC. That would be almost 12x more profitable for Bitcoin Cash over BTC.

Don't forget you are now working at around 2.5 Mins a block due to heavy difficulty manipulation and this will adjust up a LOT possibly within a week wont take long to find the next 2016 blocks at this speed maybe a few days at most and bring that profitability crashing back down to normal levels

I didn't forget. Just look at my previous post. I give this about 3 days or less.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ yea tek, just like last few weeks when you kept reminding us all, how much bcc/bch miners are losing per day by mining it from day 1  Cheesy
why dont you now tell us how much they making? and segwitters are losing lol..come on m8, giveus some real current stats.

Anyways....get prepared ....mega mega green candles on the way..as word of this hits the streets around the world today  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
every single crypto form of media will be buzzing about the positives about bcc and the low cost...(which wont last for long)
every fi paper, business tv, rt, max k, cnbnc,bbc and all the rest around the world will be saying...another twist in the bitcoin world ,"is bitcoin cash the real bitcoin?"...and its only $800!!!

also wait till the miners start switching for a current 3x more profit....OMG
+ a whole wave of new miners, that can now earn profit.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I didn't sleep at all last night because I was watching the charts for BCH
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Blockchain Overview
There have been 1263 blocks mined since the hard fork.
(1525 blocks behind the original chain)

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 7% of the original chain's difficulty.

The original chain has grown 2.39GB more than the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

It is currently 170% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
OMG WOW is this for real! ( ive refreshed like 20times and it still says 170% lol)

if yes...then 0.4 defo will be here soon and higher....then bones may help us get a better estimate of profit than me  lol  Kiss

legendary
Blockchain Overview

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 7% of the original chain's difficulty.

OMG WOW is this for real! ( ive refreshed like 20times and it still says 170% lol)

if yes...then 0.4 defo will be here soon and higher....then bones may help us get a better estimate of profit than me  lol  Kiss

we back at that good price to buy again...excellent  Cool
legendary
Blockchain Overview

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It is actually sensible at the moment to rent hash at MMR and Nicehash ATM. Shocked VIABTC is compatible with MMR. Don't know about Nicehash though. Don't have a miner? No problem. Grab that hash for below 0.00075894 BTC per TH/day at MMR and 0.75894 BTC per PH/day at Nicehash. If Nicehash works well with any pool, please let us all know. Please note, if the Bitcoin Cash market does not hold up, you could still lose money.

That's the chance you take in the crypto world!
legendary
It is actually sensible at the moment to rent hash at MMR and Nicehash ATM. Shocked VIABTC is compatible with MMR. Don't know about Nicehash though. Don't have a miner? No problem. Grab that hash for below 0.00075894 BTC per TH/day at MMR and 0.75894 BTC per PH/day at Nicehash. If Nicehash works well with any pool, please let us all know. Please note, if the Bitcoin Cash market does not hold up, you could still lose money.

Edit: These blocks are going fast. This opportunity will not last long. Dust off those old Asics in the closet and get to mining quick. Mystery miner is not relenting either. Better hurry! It may take only 3 days or less to zip through 2016 blocks and the next difficulty adjustment. Then the next difficulty adjustment, probably way upward!

Strike while the iron is hot!
Mining with s3 24hrs 0.003561 at the current price of BBC  0.19300000 comes out at about $2.84 a day
If this is right that's not bad for a s3 at 450
thats excellent tbh..
lets say its $3 for 0.2
bcc gets to 1.0...then its $15 a day....sweet
 and if bcc goes higher....ooo laa laa

I think that's right.
Will know tomorrow night and will post what I get for 24 hrs.
legendary
Mining with s3 24hrs 0.003561 at the current price of BBC  0.19300000 comes out at about $2.84 a day
thats excellent tbh..
lets say its $3 for 0.2
bcc gets to 1.0...then its $15 a day....sweet
 and if bcc goes higher....ooo laa laa
Mining with s3 24hrs 0.003561 at the current price of BBC  0.19300000 comes out at about $2.84 a day
legendary
Blockchain Overview

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Independent Cryptoveloper
Is there any need for a Bitcoin Cash fork of Bitcoin Wallet for android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet)?

I have seen many people ask on the Google+ community and the Github about how to get private keys of Bitcoin Cash from this wallet. 

I have already done some work on a fork on this app.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
My philosphy is to use coins to make Bitcoin profit. Some coins are worth long-term holds, like DeepOnions, CVC, BAT and PTOY. Everything else is fair game. Ride the pumps and increase your Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is just another coin that is not worth holding long-term. But if you can use it for some short-term profit, why not..

So you see old bitcoin as a religion instead of a technology.
It can only go up is your mantra,

that my friend, is why you are going to lose it all.

Old Bitcoin is not magic, it is an old technology that no longer meets the needs of its users.

In less than 3 weeks Bitcoin Cash is at the 3rd top position on CMK,  within a year it will be #1 and old bitcoin-segwit will be in a death spiral.

Good Luck , you are going to need it.

╥Aztek

You do know many BCH holders will be buying BTC before the 2x hardfork to gain another free airdrop

I would rather have the original BTC but really can see the 2x being the dominant chain and wont be dumping the 2x because I think the miners will uphold the NYA

Any evidence 2x hardfork is for sure? when is it? November 18? so that means we will have Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, and...Huh and how would all this playout?
legendary
We're blasting through the blocks. #479808 should be here in another hour or two. Anyone have bets on what the new difficulty will adjust to?

69275432296.7 approximately.

Difficulty now 68222137509.71. I was close but no cigar. I though the biggest difficulty drop was 40%. Apparently it's not exactly 40%. I'll have to brush up on this.
legendary
bcc now is a gd time to get in me thinks  Cool
There have been a few nice dips to take advantage.  Fun ride, especially if you've been watching closely like me from the beginning.

I got in at the beginning to, holding what I got.
I will most likely never get at that price again.
Missed the 1 for 1
Nice 1...i still view this as extremely cheap..
if 08/01/2017 bs bitcoin was around $3k
then the updated version of bs bitcoin aka the real bitcoin aka bch/bcc with bigger blocks and many other improvements must be worth at least double..so $6k roughly at current times.
Getting one of the real update bitcoins for around $800 = Bargain

(bs= before segwit lol)

oh and as for segwitcoin...looks like its gonna drop hard soon...its barely hanging on $4k
bcc now is a gd time to get in me thinks  Cool
There have been a few nice dips to take advantage.  Fun ride, especially if you've been watching closely like me from the beginning.

I got in at the beginning to, holding what I got.
I will most likely never get at that price again.
Missed the 1 for 1
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
There have been a few nice dips to take advantage.  Fun ride, especially if you've been watching closely like me from the beginning.

How high a hashrate you need to mine some BCC you think when the difficulty drops? A buddy of mine dropped off some old 60GH miners from butterfly labs. Looked like wasn't worth running but maybe if Bitcoin Cash difficulty is low enough maybe its worth a lottery shot with 120 gh? Maybe maybe?

I'm using a s3
The pool is on my web site that I'm using: www.smpm.us
Jump to: