Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 740. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
china vs us who will win?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Have a look at the active miners and take your pick I would say ViaBTC

that 92% is jihan wu as well. call him up and ask for the unknown pool. he'll hook you up.
you think so...
what if its a collaboration between miners,exchanges and big hodlers that know whats going to happen to their business if bcash fails.

They know they would have to share profits with a 3rd party,
 that will always increase charges as time passes
and possibly even have the power to shut their business down if they let segwitcoin win.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

that 92% is jihan wu as well. call him up and ask for the unknown pool. he'll hook you up.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
hi guys there is a good easy pool to mine bch with nicehas rent sha 256?

That's a good way to dispose of your BTC for BCH. Suprnova was running a pool. They mined one whole block many days ago. But I don't know if it is still up or if Ocminer just wanted to make a special statement. Cheesy

i do believe i recall that special statement attached to that mined block..."F%$#!@!#  BITCOINCASH"  or some such thing ... a funny bastard indeed! Cheesy Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

That's a good way to dispose of your BTC for BCH. Suprnova was running a pool. They mined one whole block many days ago. But I don't know if it is still up or if Ocminer just wanted to make a special statement. Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
So I dumped the privkey of one of my wallets - imported to BCC wallet just fine. This particular wallet had slightly over 1BTC in it for ~3 months.

When the BCC wallet was done rescanning it only shows a balance of 0.435BCC

Am I missing something here? As I said all of the BTC in this particular wallet had been sitting for months without being touched.

listaddressgroupings

Still nada - all the others are empty.

Very weird. Looking back at my transaction list it actually doesn't add up. There is an unaccounted for 0.67 BTC that doesn't show in my transactions but it was in the wallet and I do have the coins in a separate btc wallet now. Sent the total of 1 just a few days ago.

Trying to figure out how I would have received that from another wallet without any record.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
So I dumped the privkey of one of my wallets - imported to BCC wallet just fine. This particular wallet had slightly over 1BTC in it for ~3 months.

Am I missing something here? As I said all of the BTC in this particular wallet had been sitting for months without being touched.

listaddressgroupings
legendary
That's the strange thing.. following my tx trail is looks like it all came in under the same address but in 2 separate txs. That's the key I dumped. The other address in this wallet has never been used.

what bcash wallet was it?

i've been using coinomi and there've been quite a few weird glitches with it.

Using the full wallet here, latest version: https://download.bitcoinabc.org/
legendary
That's the strange thing.. following my tx trail is looks like it all came in under the same address but in 2 separate txs. That's the key I dumped. The other address in this wallet has never been used.

what bcash wallet was it?

i've been using coinomi and there've been quite a few weird glitches with it.
legendary

The wallet total could be made up from several address deposits .. ie more than 1 privkey
check the addresses that received the BTC and use all relevant prov keys.

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

The wallet total could be made up from several address deposits .. ie more than 1 privkey
check the addresses that received the BTC and use all relevant prov keys.
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
After all that I saw during these 2 days, I want to say with confidence:
* The Earth is flat
* We are all connected to the matrix
* Riptiloids rule everything
* Today I will be sent $ 100,000
Activity: 168
Strong day for BCH! Are we seeing $1000?
legendary

Will Segwit work as advertised without any flaws? Probably. But probably isn't good enough for those holding massive amounts of BTC. It is a particularly risky time to hold BTC before Segwit happens. If a big reduction in mining support happens, and there is a simultaneous mass panic, BTC will grind to a halt and drop like a rock before Segwit can save the day. I think we are starting to see some of this realization by BTC holders and today's drop in price. We'll watch over the next few days to see if it continues.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-8mb-block-479469-clears-over-37000-transactions/

uh, the people who pushed segwit are the ones holding massive amounts of btc and investment in btc related businesses.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
BCH WHALE CLUB BUYING VERICOIN SOON

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VRC

Yeah, vericoin is first on chain binary blockchain of 80MB each block! 10x of BCH
Activity: 1260
all I know is that as BCH price goes up it's pulling BTC price down. very different from ETH and ETC trend as ETH works as a pattern price for ETC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Has anybody checked the BTC fee and how long it takes to send?
I have?

and who do you think is responsible for that?

your buddies who created bcash and are trying to force you to buy into their pump.

they're a real helpful bunch.

So, can you tell us who spammed the BCC blockchain?

That was done 24h before BTC got hit with roughly the same thing. Difference is, BCC weathered the beating, while BTC pooped the bed again.

Likely the first round in a series of stress tests... Score is BCC:1 - BTC:0

That's exactly what it was, a stress test for both coins and BCH passed with flying colors. BCH has lower risk than BTC, with the same promised results (scaling) and that will draw the big investors, consumers, supporters.

Will Segwit work as advertised without any flaws? Probably. But probably isn't good enough for those holding massive amounts of BTC. It is a particularly risky time to hold BTC before Segwit happens. If a big reduction in mining support happens, and there is a simultaneous mass panic, BTC will grind to a halt and drop like a rock before Segwit can save the day. I think we are starting to see some of this realization by BTC holders and today's drop in price. We'll watch over the next few days to see if it continues.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-8mb-block-479469-clears-over-37000-transactions/
Jump to: