Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 862. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

Read more carefully what i wrote, bro. You misunderstood me. I entered a private key of an empty wallet(after sending my btc's to safe address) into a third party client.

I do have access to my btc's with new unknown to a third party address. I just didnt get my bcc's

That is not by rules of the game bro Grin you need to give them your private key "BEFORE" not after Grin. I know that it is free money but when you give them 0 FREE BTC that is what exactly you get in return 0 of the free CRAP
!!!DO NOT DO IT BRO!!!
Forget about the crap .....
That call alien rape . Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Read more carefully what i wrote, bro. You misunderstood me. I entered a private key of an empty wallet(after sending my btc's to safe address) into a third party client.

I do have access to my btc's with new unknown to a third party address. I just didnt get my bcc's

That is not by rules of the game bro Grin you need to give them your private key "BEFORE" not after Grin. I know that it is free money but when you give them 0 FREE BTC that is what exactly you get in return 0 of the free CRAP
!!!DO NOT DO IT BRO!!!
Forget about the crap .....
legendary
Saw this on another thread:

BCH Mempool is 1.6Mbytes, so it's over the 1M threshold to trigger the fork when the block is found.

THE FUN PART:

Bcc forked at wrong block. No full mempool.
That means their code is faulty and will continue to fork
or they did some offline trick to make "orphan" to continue their own chain.

Trick or fail, that can be only solved after their first block.

Is that true?
Offline trick in the "past" effecting online  "future". Are we watching some since fiction movie or what? Back in time maybe one of my favourites Shocked
If that is true they can do whatever tricks they want to control TX's Grin Tricks in the past and make you money just disappear in the feature very nice Grin

Have you been asking yourslefs WTF is going on here Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Any News on Polo crediting BCC?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Just curious, did blockchain.info wallets support this altcoin?

Just move coins somewhere safe, then use private key from blockchain info wallet.

If you are using HD wallet than only passphrase could be used to backup this. But at this point when coin has no future no need to rush in hurry to claim because we have a lot of time to do this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
No you are not correct they are BRAINLESS idiots Wink

2. Downloaded Electrum Cash wallet

Have you reviewed the code of this wallet? Have you compiled it yourself? Roll Eyes

LOL, you f*cktard, it's Python, doesn't need to be compiled. So I guess YOU haven't looked at the code at all? And/Or, you don't understand basics about coding?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Personally for me I don't think BCH will drop below $80 on average but it would be interesting if it gets below LTC or Monero. Right now it's on the same price range as Zcash and DASH.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
Saw this on another thread:

BCH Mempool is 1.6Mbytes, so it's over the 1M threshold to trigger the fork when the block is found.

THE FUN PART:

Bcc forked at wrong block. No full mempool.
That means their code is faulty and will continue to fork
 or they did some offline trick to make "orphan" to continue their own chain.

Trick or fail, that can be only solved after their first block.

Is that true?
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
From Kraken:

Update - XBT funding is back online!
Aug 1, 17:12 UTC

Yeay Kraken.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
this kuffing split is locking down much the Bitcoin world from being able to use the real token.

I hope that this stalling drama was enough to (at least, mostly) satisfy those that wish BTC ill will.

Maybe those of us who actually get paid for their work in BTC will be able to use it again, soon.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
I have 2 new exchanges to go live on the website and it seems only bitfinex is trading with the new BCC while other exchanges are just messing up the data.
Yobit for example is trading with BitConnect:

and Bitfinex is trading with Bitcoin Cash:

Yobit had credited the IOU like 13-14 hours before fork, but yobit being yobit will likely never have a online BCH wallet
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I have no easy way to dump this... oh the horror.

I know these fast transactions are unbelievable I would give it a few days
legendary

Ioshia, I genuinely had respect for you.

(Not to say that it's all gone yet...)
Dude my only goal is to make people rethink free lunch story and not to lose their money.
So if I can convince just one of them even calling them  brainless idiots I am happy even though my respect levels are hitting bottom.
Moreover you can follow my posts I do not have nothing against small miners from China holding a couple of units. They are in same shitty boat like us. What I do have against Chinese big companies is another story.
This is a big theater played by them and that's all
Peace
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I have no easy way to dump this... oh the horror.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I have my btc on bitfinex but still no bcc to sell. I must say I really dont understand why price is so high in bitfinex but maybe its because people havnt got their bcc yet

Bitcoin Cash will be BCH on Bitfinex when it comes.

(BCC on Bitfinex was created earlier in anticipation of another split which didn't happen. Also, there's a pre-existing Crypto using the symbol BCC, which can also cause confusion.)

Activity: 171
What wallet can i use to retrieve my bcc ?!?! I wasnt using bitcoin on my local node before, so bitcoin core is syncing 2 days already and just 50%. Electrum cash is no trust.

What you use then ?!? How can i get my bcc if i had all my btc on local electrum wallte ? Please
legendary
Just curious, did blockchain.info wallets support this altcoin?
No they don't as far as I know. Some here even blamed them that they do it on purpose to steal this usless crap Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
the first block is mined, but the fork seems to be just another joke...watch out people...it may come back... Smiley

Nope, it still isn't from my node point and view, neither is it from this one https://www.btcforkmonitor.info/
Activity: 172
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

how are they depositing without any blocks mined?  Shocked

No different than me moving my BCH to a new address.
I can see them in the wallet
I send them out
Now I wait for a block - so I can see them leaving pending to confirmed

edit - since the coins are already on the exchange 'per se' - they can be traded

and the exchanges arent waiting for confirmations before crediting?

The coin on exchanger addresses already are there, so there is no confirm needed. The confirms happened before snapshoot.
Jump to: