Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 857. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Dumped all my BCC @0.12BTC

expect more dumping to happen. free money flowing.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Early hours in China and the price is starting to increase....
Useless and ignorant post. You can't even dump this shitcoin right now.
[/quote]

you can dump it. Just depends where you want to put it.....
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Dumped all my BCC @0.12BTC
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so is there a time limit to claim?

Im guessing safest way from btc core wallet.

Create a new wallet - move all btc there.  Then get private keys from old holding wallet and input them in bch/bcc wallet.

I will wait a few days before doing this of course.

What can go wrong? i mean if all your btc are locked down in a new wallet how can it be risky to send your old private keys from your old holding wallet to bcc/bch?

You are not really claiming anything the chain was copied so you can use your key anytime now or 10 years time

Sounds good. I'll wait and see what happens then.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Sorry, I misunderstood bitcoin cash, I thought they had reset the difficulty exactly to have a CPU/GPU party like it was 2009.
What made you "understand" that? There was no mention of such a reset, and even if they did reset it, then someone would simply just fire a few existing ASICs and it would jump back up very quickly.

Useless and ignorant post. You can't even dump this shitcoin right now.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
bingo... i get bitcoincash in my wallet.. thanks a lot.. i like it, this coin have a really high rate i see... i'm wondering it..

... where did you get your English translation from?

If it was a person, "Fire them".

If it was a website, "Hack it".
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
presumably we can create a paper wallet with bitaddress.org?

i'm gonna dump some and keep the rest.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have fully synced Core wallet (135gb). How can i generate BCC?

What I did was backup my original Bitcoin Core data directory and create a new folder where the Bitcoin Core data directory is located, named Bitcoin_BCC for the BCC ABC client. Then open the BCC ABC client with a shortcut that has the -datadir parameter pointing to the location of the Bitcoin_BCC folder you created. Otherwise the BCC ABC client will default to using the Bitcoin Core data directory and it will overwrite the Bitcoin Core client files.

When you are ready to claim your BCC coins, open the debug console on Bitcoin Core the wallet and export the private key of the BTC address with the balance you want to import in to the BCC ABC wallet:

Code:
dumpprivkey 

Close the Bitcoin Core wallet, open the BCC ABC wallet and import the key you just exported with:

Code:
importprivkey 

The wallet will rescan and import the balance from the BTC address to a BCC address.

To safeguard your original BTC coins in the Bitcoin Core client, transfer the balance to a new wallet. Rename the wallet.dat in the Bitcoin Core data directory to wallet.dat.old and then open the Bitcoin Core client to create a new wallet. Copy a BTC address from the new wallet and close it, then rename the newly created wallet.dat to wallet.dat.new. Rename your old wallet.dat.old to wallet.dat again, open the Bitcoin Core client and transfer the BTC funds from the old wallet to the new wallet address you copied.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Create a new wallet - move all btc there.  Then get private keys from old holding wallet and input them in bch/bcc wallet.

What can go wrong? i mean if all your btc are locked down in a new wallet how can it be risky to send your old private keys from your old holding wallet to bcc/bch?

You are not really claiming anything the chain was copied so you can use your key anytime now or 10 years time
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Where I can deposit BCH now? On Bittrex and Yobit BCH deposits isn't available now, how about other exchanges?
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
bingo... i get bitcoincash in my wallet.. thanks a lot.. i like it, this coin have a really high rate i see... i'm wondering it..
What an estimated price for that currency, I believe it is not much more than 0.1 until many accept this as the exchange currency

around .12 on yobit to .17 on bittrex
Even on bittrex does not reach .17 and is currently at .11 in bittrex and i think the price of BCC is very heavy at least just to approach .2

yeah i missed a 1. it was at .117. I cant even blame it on being tired!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is viapool the only option to mine BCC
Where can I view network hashrate?

I was playing around with the coin on a testpool developing some upgrades/new features for my pools:

https://bcc.suprnova.cc

Hash is too low on the pool to actually find a block but you can view stats / net hash etc..

You can also throw some hashes at it if you're curious... the coinbase message - IF the pool ever finds a block will be very funny Smiley
However, keep in mind that with the actual difficulty it's very unlikely that it finds a block without decent hash so you there's a high probability that you won't get paid at all.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Why I dont receive BCH (in cryptopia)  if I have more than 1 BTC all day long???!  Huh Embarrassed
Activity: 378
What is the current best bitcoin GPU miner?
Mining Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash with a GPU makes no sense, unless you plan on losing money.

If  Ver & co. Pump their coin it could hit a good price peak in the next days, otherwise it will just go down as people dump the free coins
There isn't a wallet that has been adequately reviewed for me to even consider importing private keys nor seeds and dumping it yet. People who had balances on exchanges that did credit BCH are somewhat lucky for now.
Sorry, I misunderstood bitcoin cash, I thought they had reset the difficulty exactly to have a CPU/GPU party like it was 2009.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC Open market in bittrex for trades, let's friends!
Activity: 504
is there a faucet for BCH ?

Yes if you have coins into your wallet than recent fork made this more like faucet. You can claim this through your private keys or you have no exchange wallet than you have just for free.

so i could claim bch without loosing my btc with my private key then. ill try that!
Jump to: