Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 878. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sorry for the newb question.

To clarify, with Bittrex - you only need to have BTC in your wallet at 12:20 UCT (approximately 12 hours) in order to receive the cash?
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
On hit btc bitcoin cash futures are 799 US dollars and on different exchange there 293 dollars wow
On yo bit bitcoin cash is trading at .13 and bitcoin 2820"dollars,that's same as 3200 US dollars for bitcoin so they have no devaluation in the btc price after the bitcoin cash has been credited too,btc holders if in fact it has been credited to,btc holders does,any one know if it has
Even if you can transfer btc on yo bit if you can sell your btc now,and already have the bitcoin cash you'll get higher price is,that really the case on yo bit Huh
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I will only import my precious BTC private keys in a trusted wallet. I hope there will be one for BCC!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
It's getting very close. It will be very interesting to see how well BTC cash is going to do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
BCH already cracks the Crypto Times top 10 alt coin list: https://youtu.be/-QLXQolfIcw
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Yobit already distributed BCC tokens. Many have already sold them and have a second chance to get on another exchange.

why yobit has BCC token which the coins still not actived ?  the fork still in a few hours but yobit already DIstribute the coins
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Yobit already distributed BCC tokens. Many have already sold them and have a second chance to get on another exchange.

That makes no sense to me. Yobit must have somehow locked the btc or prevent withdrawals, otherwise they'll end up insolvent.
What is coin base going to too with the bitcoin cash tokens if not give too there account holders and polo hasn't said for sure either what there doing with bitcoin cash token these exchanges would make 100 of millions if they keep the bit coin cash for them selves
If yo bit distributed the Bit coin cash tokens the btc holders are lucky they can sell both now get full value
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

Given the coins don't exist yet, they must have done it on speculation somehow, like credit everyone's account and then shut down deposits and withdrawals.  Still an interesting and aggressive way to get the jump on trading.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Ledger. Managing the “Bitcoin Cash” fork.

This article is a follow up on our previous one “Securing your Bitcoin Cash stash” detailing the different options to prepare for Bitcoin Cash hard fork happening on the 1st of August 12:20 pm UTC and start using it.

https://blog.ledger.co/managing-the-bitcoin-cash-fork-7229dde3f358
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
It is not only about risk of hacking. It is about that this shit is completely UNTESTED and it may torn out that you spent all of your BTC as bcc or bch or whatever this shit name is. They do not have a test net yet that is fucking amazingly pathetic  Grin
What actually happens is that Chinese exchanges are using your BTC for test Grin
I do really like that what about you guys Grin
you can use the tested and running version with segwit and all the newest stuff of a bitcoinfork! Bitcore Wink

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 4
It is not only about risk of hacking. It is about that this shit is completely UNTESTED and it may torn out that you spent all of your BTC as bcc or bch or whatever this shit name is. They do not have a test net yet that is fucking amazingly pathetic  Grin

The absolute nonsense of this whole thing asside it's having a GREAT impact on BTC as everyone is selling alts into BTC rn
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
What actually happens is that Chinese exchanges are using your BTC for test Grin
I do really like that what about you guys Grin
Activity: 4
Common hurry up you are loosing free money. For all of you which are claiming that made quick cash a big surprise is on the way after they unfreeze your BTC balance  Grin all of your BTC should be there , should not they ?
As I said should , think are not equal to must. I should be mistaken, should not I Wink
Tomorrow is the day of truth and we will all know if should = must
Enjoy Wink
Sorry to say that but all folks which are doing this are just out of mind. No hard feelings against any one but if you happen to lose your BTC it will be 100% Your fault only

You are 100% correct

I wouldn't deposit funds if they would be locked EVER.

I also moved most funds that were on exchange off because I see a HUUUUGGGEEE exchange risk right now.

If a hacker was going to hack an exchange NOW would be the perfect time to do it.

Everyone and their mother has all of their btc on exchanges.

Think about that for a second. Friggin scary but at least I can take comfort in the FACT that btc will not rollback even if a large % of coins were stolen.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Common hurry up you are loosing free money. For all of you which are claiming that made quick cash a big surprise is on the way after they unfreeze your BTC balance  Grin all of your BTC should be there , should not they ?
As I said should , think are not equal to must. I should be mistaken, should not I Wink
Tomorrow is the day of truth and we will all know if should = must
Enjoy Wink
Sorry to say that but all folks which are doing this are just out of mind. No hard feelings against any one but if you happen to lose your BTC it will be 100% Your fault only
Jump to: