Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 894. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Bcc bad coin not power in this coin.bcc full form behuda chutiya coin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation
I have created a poll to see how the community views the fork and the future of bitcoin. Please answer the poll so we can have a statistically significant number of responses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048167.0;all

I am trying to be fair on that poll and included as many answers as I could think of. I will keep the poll open until a couple of hours before the Aug 1st fork. Let's see if the wisdom of the forum is indicative of how it will turn out.

Thank you for participating.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We have decided to rebrand #BitcoinCash to #Bcash to follow @Bitfinex's listing, and to avoid confusion. Cheers!

https://twitter.com/bcash_bch/status/891140471510224900

https://www.reddit.com/r/bcash/

BitcoinABC, Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Bcash (BCH), ... This eventually becomes a bit complicated.

It's better all confusion before fork. If it will after fork then there will be big issue.
Once ticker finalise there will be no issue of this and developer can work on other thing.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
We have decided to rebrand #BitcoinCash to #Bcash to follow @Bitfinex's listing, and to avoid confusion. Cheers!

https://twitter.com/bcash_bch/status/891140471510224900

https://www.reddit.com/r/bcash/

BitcoinABC, Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Bcash (BCH), ... This eventually becomes a bit complicated.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
how can i receive BCC on my Bitcoin Core wallet? What i need to do before 1 aug?

Nothing just hold you private key after 1 August so can import that keys into supported wallet and you will get same amount as the time of snapshot of blockchain.

where can I participate in this airdrop?

Answer given above.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
where can I participate in this airdrop?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I have here found a pic.  Huh

Nice pic but Bitcoin Cash has a great exchange support.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Everyone is waiting for free money to make some quick bucks. It seems there will be some kind of race among sellers to cash out as fast as possible. We all know lot of people are going to sell these free coins. It may bounce back when everyone will have done with free bitcoincash. Let's see what future has reserved for everyone.

Giving the free coin to the people who are holding Bitcoin is good but I don't know what is the use of Using this BCC. Still, I don't find anything about the benefits of using this BCC and also it will not become a competitor to Bitcoin.

They are not giving free coins. It's your, you hold btc and they are splitting blockchain by hard fork.
So you will get what you already have, you  won't get anything if you don't hold btc with private keys or supporting exchanges.
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
how can i receive BCC on my Bitcoin Core wallet? What i need to do before 1 aug?
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
How in the world do we get the free BCC? There is no explanation of how to get it anywhere yet everyone seems to know or act like they know.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Everyone is waiting for free money to make some quick bucks. It seems there will be some kind of race among sellers to cash out as fast as possible. We all know lot of people are going to sell these free coins. It may bounce back when everyone will have done with free bitcoincash. Let's see what future has reserved for everyone.

Giving the free coin to the people who are holding Bitcoin is good but I don't know what is the use of Using this BCC. Still, I don't find anything about the benefits of using this BCC and also it will not become a competitor to Bitcoin.
Activity: 240
Just to be better prepared and get a more complete understanding here ....

I understand that if I use wallets that put me in control of my private keys and Bitcoin addresses, I will automatically have control of those addresses on the Bitcoin Cash network fork, but what exactly would I need to do to claim my Bitcoin Cash for the wallets I presently use: Armory, Electrum and Mycelium.

I mean, do I need to be using wallets that support (or plan to support) Bitcoin Cash, or do I need to extract my private keys from each of my existing wallets and import them into a new Bitcoin Cash wallet? .... and is this possible with Armory, Electrum and Mycelium?

Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 74
I don't recommend using hitbtc for btccash. Beware!
why?

Because people had issues with them and they isn't provide 1:1 pre conversion to btc-btccash as far as i saw but still selling tokens of it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Is it true we get bitcoincash for free when we have bitcoin balance?
I am still confused with the issue now

It is 100% true and you should have trust in all respected members of the community. These are free for those who own bitcoins and also have full control over the private keys or in recent development some exchanges will also offer BCC for free to those who have Bitcoin in their wallets.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Is it true we get bitcoincash for free when we have bitcoin balance?
I am still confused with the issue now
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This will be fiasco of this year. Smiley Most reputable exchanges won't even list this "creation". Don't really know what is devs plan with this, but organization is on toddler level.

They didn't even chose proper short name. Because of their choice for BCC - BitConnect is rushing because people think its BitcoinCash lol
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Which BCC wallets support key with 12 words phrase?

You can do that with Counterparty wallet and COPAY.

-east

Counterpart doesn't support 12 words phrase if that is not being creating on it's platform. I don't think you are not aware of that ecosystem please do some research about that.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Join the most interesting airdrop that's driven by Bitcoin hard fork.
Fill the form below to show your knowledge and prediction on Bitcoin hard fork outcome.
Earn up to 1btc if you're really erudite on this potential Bitcoin movement.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT6l28yqsR-qMN7HM1W8Bz8rg9JkByIfNPjCbeBJE4Jbgfow/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
I don't recommend using hitbtc for btccash. Beware!
why?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma
Which BCC wallets support key with 12 words phrase?

You can do that with Counterparty wallet and COPAY.

-east
Jump to: