Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 890. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Correct me if I am wrong, Bitcoincash is the hard fork and Segwit is the soft fork right? Are there other pending news about the separation of BTC into several entities aside  from these two?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I got news about BCC that bittrex will Give BCC if saving BTC in wallet until August.
A good news but i do not understand why BCC is not listed in bittrex market?

Your answer I respect.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I just dont know how i feel about a fork of bitcoin
that allows anyone who has the majority of the btc to have
the majority of bcc... why did you not clone bitcoin make
your changes and start mining over . seems your killing the price
immediately with  a premine in a way .
lets say im a new user day zero . why would i invest
when there are already millions of coins
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I dont trust Bitcoin Cash and its developers.I wont get bcc, now i am buying altcoins with my btcs
Later the August 1, bcc will disappear.
No, will not disappear soon as your tell, why after did a lot of things for creating "free coins" disapear before take a huge profit from it? Roll Eyes Remember the whales and big boy not skip this opportunity for eatting speculator not have knowledge Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

BitcoinClassic releases 1.3.0 and 1.3.0uahf to allow people to use the Bitcoin Cash chain
https://np.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6q7qsa/bitcoinclassic_releases_130_and_130uahf_to_allow/

Excellent!  Two reputable full-node implementations just in time: BU Bitcoin Cash 1.1.0.0 and Bitcoin Classic 1.3.0-UAHF.

I'm confused now. What is the official ticker of bitcoin cash, BCC or BCH?

The official ticker is BCC.  The office of ViaBTC introduced Bitcoin Cash with the ticker "BCC" and continue to use this ticker on their exchange.

Sadly, the official ticker conflicts with the ticker BCC used in many places to refer to BitConnect Coin.  This conflict has had the community looking for an alternative ticker for Bitcoin Cash.  Over the past two weeks, the community has considered BTCC, ABC, BC, and BCH among others.  Having been introduced by the influential Bitfinex and quickly adopted by Kraken, BCH seems to be winning out as the unofficial ticker.

I have little respect for officialdom so I'll continue using BCH for now.  (The "B" is short for "bit" Wink)

I agree, why not make it simple and name the ticker BTCCASH or [BCASH] Cheesy

"Bitcoin Cash" is more widely known than "Bcash" and there isn't the same name clash problem as with "BCC".  Also, I personally prefer the name "Bitcoin Cash", "Bcash" is too great a sidestep from the "Bitcoin" brand.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

The official ticker is BCC.  The office of ViaBTC introduced Bitcoin Cash with the ticker "BCC" and continue to use this ticker on their exchange.

Sadly, the official ticker conflicts with the ticker BCC used in many places to refer to BitConnect Coin.  This conflict has had the community looking for an alternative ticker for Bitcoin Cash.  Over the past two weeks, the community has considered BTCC, ABC, BC, and BCH among others.  Having been introduced by the influential Bitfinex and quickly adopted by Kraken, BCH seems to be winning out as the unofficial ticker.

I have little respect for officialdom so I'll continue using BCH for now.  (The "B" is short for "bit" Wink)

I agree, why not make it simple and name the ticker BTCCASH or [BCASH] Cheesy
Activity: 56

The official ticker is BCC.  The office of ViaBTC introduced Bitcoin Cash with the ticker "BCC" and continue to use this ticker on their exchange.

Sadly, the official ticker conflicts with the ticker BCC used in many places to refer to BitConnect Coin.  This conflict has had the community looking for an alternative ticker for Bitcoin Cash.  Over the past two weeks, the community has considered BTCC, ABC, BC, and BCH among others.  Having been introduced by the influential Bitfinex and quickly adopted by Kraken, BCH seems to be winning out as the unofficial ticker.

I have little respect for officialdom so I'll continue using BCH for now.  (The "B" is short for "bit" Wink)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
There is a new dedicated forum: http://www.bccforums.net

Electrum Cash is now Electron Cash: http://www.electroncash.org
Thanks for sharing this mate I'm eager to learn more about this coin and with this new forum might help me out the find or gain more knowledge about this project i'm sure there's a lots of people who also seeking for more idea like me.  Will be checking this out and read inside this forum.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
There is a new dedicated forum: http://www.bccforums.net

Electrum Cash is now Electron Cash: http://www.electroncash.org
Activity: 10
I dont trust Bitcoin Cash and its developers.I wont get bcc, now i am buying altcoins with my btcs
I dont think it will be so fast, this new altcoin have all chanses to rise after big dump
Activity: 476
Activity: 896
BCC ... oh yes, BCC. 1 millisecond; There will be many victims.-
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
i am sure it will be huge dump of bitcoin cash

For sure, what I'm not sure about though is if it will survive and make a come back long term. Obviously it will never come close to bitcoin but it could end up being a good altcoin after the dump is complete.

I'm sure the big supporters of this coin, who will be catching all the dumps, will use their control of the supply to their advantage. Since the same supporters also control a large amount of BTC, I'm sure they will be able to manipulate the markets to reflect whatever agenda they desire. It is probably better to just hold off dumping so you don't hand over the coins and the power to a few individuals.

There is another possibility. Two dogs fight over a bone and a third runs away with it. If the BTC/BCC do too much in-fighting, another like Eth/Waves/Stratis/Neo or one of a few others alts could step in. I dont think anyone in both camps would want that.

That's why I think it is silly that many are dumping their alts to get BTC so they can get free BCC. I recommend anyone who has faith in their alt to pick up cheap bargains right now.

Edit:Just checked the Polo markets. Looks like the smart ones already are doing just that.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

For sure, what I'm not sure about though is if it will survive and make a come back long term. Obviously it will never come close to bitcoin but it could end up being a good altcoin after the dump is complete.

I'm sure the big supporters of this coin, who will be catching all the dumps, will use their control of the supply to their advantage. Since the same supporters also control a large amount of BTC, I'm sure they will be able to manipulate the markets to reflect whatever agenda they desire. It is probably better to just hold off dumping so you don't hand over the coins and the power to a few individuals.

There is another possibility. Two dogs fight over a bone and a third runs away with it. If the BTC/BCC do too much in-fighting, another like Eth/Waves/Stratis/Neo or one of a few others alts could step in. I dont think anyone in both camps would want that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Well said old cobber Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I'm sure the big supporters of this coin, who will be catching all the dumps, will use their control of the supply to their advantage. Since the same supporters also control a large amount of BTC, I'm sure they will be able to manipulate the markets to reflect whatever agenda they desire. It is probably better to just hold off dumping rather then handing over the coins and the power to a few individuals.
Activity: 168

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 208
Bitcoin Cash + Whales = SCAM
There's no reward
We will be back here at 1/8/2017   Grin
Activity: 343
Merit: 252

Pfff... One shitcoin, meant as a speculation on another shitcoin...

[start sarcasm]
If people still wonder IF Bitcoin Cash could be viable, then above is a very good example of a "Yes it is!".
[end sarcasm]

Mr. Einstein was quite accurate I guess, on that 1 thing being infinite...  Roll Eyes
Jump to: