Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 909. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
I wonder if this bitcoin cash is going to be shaky, because it's only inside the great Chinese firewall.
How is it going to get out if only Chinese exchanges have the ability to download a blockchain.

You'd better wait for other bitcoin forks to conclude if it's really a competitor to bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Does anyone knows about which wallet will give you BCC for 100%?
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
So it's 100% altcoin creation. How can it be Satoshi original idea when his original idea still going strong?

This is a new ALTCOIN.
Like BTU ..
New coins to be dumped
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So it's 100% altcoin creation. How can it be Satoshi original idea when his original idea still going strong?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I agree.  This coin is closer to Satoshi's original vision than "Proof by Authority"/segwit.

Cross-Posting here from my original on Reddit /btc sub, to get this going 'viral' ASAP...!

-----

Why not "BC" Ticker Symbol, for Bitcoin Cash ? ?
submitted 15 minutes ago by KeyJockey

Hey since two-letter symbols are allowed (see "SC" for SiaCoin) why not use simply "BC" for "Bitcoin Cash" instead of BCC (since it's conflicting with BitConnect)

This is SHORT, SIMPLE and DIRECT just like Bitcoin Cash's simple and direct approach to the scaling debate (just raise block size rather than changing and complicating everything via segwit etc).

At first, BC can stand for "B"itcoin "C"ash, for now... but then when it becomes dominant it'll just stand for simply "B"it"C"oin again Smiley

Yeah, I know it's a pain in the ass to change things once people have already started using "BCC"... BUT it will be a lot HARDER to change this once the coin actually launches and exists. This whole Bitcoin Cash thing is happening so fast, mistakes are bound to be made and I think "BCC" was a mistake.

The community can FIX this if this idea goes viral, FAST...!! Gentlemen! Fire Up Your Mouses and Click! Click! Click! to get this going ! !

P.S. I searched around on coinmarketcap and coincap, google, etc and did not find any other crypto using "BC" yet... if anyone knows otherwise please post but it DOES appear to be unused ! !

BTSN - Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto or BCSN or BSN.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Cross-Posting here from my original on Reddit /btc sub, to get this going 'viral' ASAP...!

-----

Hey since two-letter symbols are allowed (see "SC" for SiaCoin) why not use simply "BC" for "Bitcoin Cash" instead of BCC (since it's conflicting with BitConnect)

This is SHORT, SIMPLE and DIRECT just like Bitcoin Cash's simple and direct approach to the scaling debate (just raise block size rather than changing and complicating everything via segwit etc).

At first, BC can stand for "B"itcoin "C"ash, for now... but then when it becomes dominant it'll just stand for simply "B"it"C"oin again Smiley

Yeah, I know it's a pain in the ass to change things once people have already started using "BCC"... BUT it will be a lot HARDER to change this once the coin actually launches and exists. This whole Bitcoin Cash thing is happening so fast, mistakes are bound to be made and I think "BCC" was a mistake.

The community can FIX this if this idea goes viral, FAST...!! Gentlemen! Fire Up Your Mouses and Click! Click! Click! to get this going ! !

P.S. I searched around on coinmarketcap and coincap, google, etc and did not find any other crypto using "BC" yet... if anyone knows otherwise please post but it DOES appear to be unused ! !

BTSN - Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto or BCSN or BSN.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
At the end let us imagine that you are correct and spending BCC will not affect your BTC balance. What is the feature of the coin when everybody will dump their free BCC IMMEDIATELY to get a buck ? Do not tell me that someone will hold that is not the case and you know it Grin

How can they convert from BTC to BCC. I am really very confused about understanding because those who Bitcoin they will allocate BCC to them or not. We need to clear about these things.

First you make sure your wallet gives you the private keys to your bitcoin addresses. After the split, with the private key, you import into a BCC wallet and you will see the BCC coins there. They both share the same blockchain history up to the fork, so if you had 1 BTC now you will have 1 BTC in your BTC wallet and 1 BCC in your BCC wallet.

If that is too complicated, then find an exchange that will give you both coins. Transfer your bitcoins to that exchange and wait until after the fork is settled and you should have a credit for both coins.

As an example of exchanges, read this:
Kraken and South Korea's Bithumb will list BCC http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/25/kraken-south-koreas-bithumb-will-list-bitcoin-cash

In my case I don't feel I can completely trust exchanges, so I'll do it with my own wallets.

Interesting news about Kraken. Just moved my coins out of there just in case.
Activity: 212
Just posted by Electrum https://electrum.org/bcc.txt

How to redeem my BCC?
---------------------

BCC wallets will require you to import your seed or your private keys,
which can be exported from Electrum. Doing so will expose all your
Bitcoin funds associated with that seed to the BCC wallet you decide
to use.

Therefore, *after* the BCC fork, but *before* you enter a seed or
private key in a BCC wallet, you should move all your funds to a new
Electrum wallet, with a new seed. You will still be able to use the
old seed or private key with BCC, because BCC has replay
protection. Wait until your funds are confirmed in your new Bitcoin
wallet, before you enter the old private key in a BCC wallet. This
will protect your BTC funds from rogue/untrusted software.

The same could be done with any wallet where you have the private key, right? Don't need to be electrum?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
So if the chain split is yet to happen on Agust 1st and i get my BCC only then, which BCC are being bought and sold on VIABTC?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

There was BTU once.
Are they gonna make a fork when they get bored?

How many forks in total of these greedy ones?

1. BTU https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-unlimited/#markets
2. BCC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
3. Bcc? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

GT

I would like say this that is nothing more than just stupidity but nobody can challenge the Bitcoin at this point when it got out of control from these out of mind persons.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation
At the end let us imagine that you are correct and spending BCC will not affect your BTC balance. What is the feature of the coin when everybody will dump their free BCC IMMEDIATELY to get a buck ? Do not tell me that someone will hold that is not the case and you know it Grin

How can they convert from BTC to BCC. I am really very confused about understanding because those who Bitcoin they will allocate BCC to them or not. We need to clear about these things.

First you make sure your wallet gives you the private keys to your bitcoin addresses. After the split, with the private key, you import into a BCC wallet and you will see the BCC coins there. They both share the same blockchain history up to the fork, so if you had 1 BTC now you will have 1 BTC in your BTC wallet and 1 BCC in your BCC wallet.

If that is too complicated, then find an exchange that will give you both coins. Transfer your bitcoins to that exchange and wait until after the fork is settled and you should have a credit for both coins.

As an example of exchanges, read this:
Kraken and South Korea's Bithumb will list BCC http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/25/kraken-south-koreas-bithumb-will-list-bitcoin-cash

In my case I don't feel I can completely trust exchanges, so I'll do it with my own wallets.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Multiple posts are posted on how to do this. Also keep in mind that in order for dumps to happen, there must be buyers. I doubt there will be 1 person buying everything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Nothing to be confused here in this case. It is simple if you hold Bitcoins with access of Private Keys then you are going to receive free coins which are named BCC. It will be tip for taking all this stress to cash out them. Real Bitcoin will become much more stronger and will go to the moon after the ending of this episode.
Activity: 1134

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
BC was BlackCoin but I think it is a good choice to use it for Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

-----

Apparently you never heard of Blackcoin.

EDIT: I see that it goes by BLK now. It used to be BC.
Activity: 273
Merit: 12
I hope the segwit solution or fork will not hurt original bitcoin investors much.

Its going to heavily effect the price. the new coins are no where near the price, and come August 1st all new coins created are going to crash most likely. Bitcoin is known for being Bitcoin, a set amount of coins. To cause an inflation would cause original bitcoin prices to drop too. panic sells will occur as usual, so prices on BTC will drop before, and who knows where the price will go after, as some major investors are only investing to make a profit. If the coin crashes there are chances over a billion dollars worth of investors will not come back due to the instability of a forking currency. We will have to find out after, but really this fork is not coming from an economic stand point, but more of a greed standpoint. Many supporters want the free coins and are supporting for no real reason, which in the end their balance of BTC and the free coins can end up being worth less than BTC currenty. I already pulled all my coins for USD at the high point and am going to see how it plays out.
Activity: 608
Merit: 509

-----

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
who will pay money to that coin i can't understand it.
there no project and nothing just for name is BITCOIN?
i don't think so, it will die very fast.
Jump to: