Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 910. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
so what wallet to use then ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
At the end let us imagine that you are correct and spending BCC will not affect your BTC balance. What is the feature of the coin when everybody will dump their free BCC IMMEDIATELY to get a buck ? Do not tell me that someone will hold that is not the case and you know it Grin

Exactly my thoughts about this, everyone will be withdrawing everything they own into a local bitcoin wallet just to get some of this free money, after the fork the second it'll be listed somewhere it'll be dumped to oblivion

What if it will be getting more and more hash power over time?
What if 2MB hard fork in Segwit2X won't happen? What if pro-big-block miners will start switching to BCC?
I'd not be so sure about all of this, and perhaps keep BCC for a little longer just to make sure I'm not left with worthless BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
jaxx wallet supported??

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/889880787985760257

Still in conversation but no action taken I think they will announce their position about before that HF. From my point of view they will support this coin.
Activity: 186
At the end let us imagine that you are correct and spending BCC will not affect your BTC balance. What is the feature of the coin when everybody will dump their free BCC IMMEDIATELY to get a buck ? Do not tell me that someone will hold that is not the case and you know it Grin

Exactly my thoughts about this, everyone will be withdrawing everything they own into a local bitcoin wallet just to get some of this free money, after the fork the second it'll be listed somewhere it'll be dumped to oblivion

The exact same thing happened to ZenCash. When it was first forked and listed on Bittrex, it was trading at around $15-$18. A few days later it dropped all the way to $4-$6 and still stuck there. I guess the thinking behind this is the fact that you have to own the previous one to get the new one. So it will attract the investors from the previous currency to the new one. This way they don't have to worry about getting enough supporters and investors through an ICO while still putting quite a bit of BCC into circulation.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
I don't understand why people taking this clone so serious we all aware of this it has no future mostly people will dump so quickly right after fork. I also ready to do this when this event will happen because I have faith only in bitcoin.

One needs to be prepare. At first, Ethereum Classic was also not taking seriously. Nevertheless it survived and in the list of many Exchanges.
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
I still not understand how receive free "airdrop'' Bitcoin Cash , any article explanation ? Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Im new at cryptocurrency so im still confuse about this segwit and fork issue. What's with this bcc?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
A how to video how to export/import keys will be highly appreciated also for the folks in a hurry...You may skip backup wallet part just in case it will be useless if something went wrong Grin

Copy the key containing your BTC. Go to your BCC supported wallet, find the import button or section, then paste the key in there. Wait for your funds to arrive. No file transfer or anything. Don't really need a video for this.
Coll so only the easiest part left to dump your free BCC and get FREE MONEY?
Please go ahead and do it....I will come back after a couple of days to enjoy the and celebrate your profits
A how to video how to export/import keys will be highly appreciated also for the folks in a hurry...You may skip backup wallet part just in case it will be useless if something went wrong Grin

Copy the key containing your BTC. Go to your BCC supported wallet, find the import button or section, then paste the key in there. Wait for your funds to arrive. No file transfer or anything. Don't really need a video for this.
legendary
Just be sure that there is replay protection involved in your BCC transactions and you are free to spend your airdrop coins wherever you want.

@Ioshia Post less if you don't understand the technicals.
As i said i am giving up Wink i will come after 1'st of august just for fun   Smiley
Every one make sure you spent all of your BCC airdropped (free Huh) coins immediately first. Free money right? hurry up Grin Otherwise all will dump them and price will hit 0.00. You must be the first on 1 of august promotion train...

A how to video (with replay protection involved in your BCC transactions folowing technicals expert advise ) how to export/import keys will be highly appreciated also for the folks in a hurry...You may skip backup wallet part just in case it will be useless if something goes wrong Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
jaxx wallet supported??
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Trezor Update regarding BCC:

https://twitter.com/TREZOR/status/889893406327046145

Replay protection was just merged into BCC. This cleared the major hurdle to supporting BCC. We will release our plan soon.
legendary
Wow, there are lots of very confused people in this thread!

http://damiontrombley.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Fork-In-the-road.jpg

It is a fork, both will have the same historic blockchain, after the split they both go separate ways. If you had bitcoin before the fork, you will have it after on BOTH chains... questions?

How about the statement that every valid BTC transaction (after split/fork) will be valid in BCC chain also Grin
Any questions  Grin

That statement has no validity, they wont be valid on both chains, just as if you travel the road to the left you wont be traveling the road to the right at the same time.

More questions? :/
This:
If your statement is true that shall mean that after fork generated mined bitcoins after 1 of august will no be convertible right Grin
How about that after a split your wallet will be able to generate valid transactions for both chains Grin

Ok, I give up. Have fun come August guys!
I am giving up also i will come back in august to see the funny part Wink
------
You can do what you please with the BCC.
------
Is this part based on your judgment or what? Are you going to put on risk your 10 BTC based on your understandig?

I can't tell people what to do with their balance. It's up to them to decide what to do with it. I was explaining how to get the BCC balance after the hard fork.
Can you tell how decreasing their BCC balance affects their BTC balance? That is main question...

Spending your BCC should have no affect on your BTC balance. BTC and BCC should be in two different locations and the only currency affected will be the key containing the currency you want to spend/transfer.

Like I said. They will be two separate chains. Meaning they will work independently from one another. Treat them as two separate currencies.

should?
Look i am not native english speaker but as long as i remember from my english lessons about 30 years ago when someone is not quite certain he uses should could would or whatever. There is a different way to express 100% certainty. Correct?
Can you make a statement with 100% certainty? YES/NO

Gotta read the website...

Quote directly from the front page:
If I own Bitcoin, do I automatically own Bitcoin Cash too?
Yes.  Because Bitcoin Cash is a fork of the ledger, that means you own the same amount of Bitcoin Cash as you did Bitcoin at the time of the forking block.  However, if your Bitcoins are stored by a third party such as an exchange, then you must inquire with them about your cash.

How is transaction replay being handled between the new and the old blockchain?
 Bitcoin Cash transactions use a new flag SIGHASH_FORKID, which is non standard to the legacy blockchain.  This prevents Bitcoin Cash transactions from being replayed on the Bitcoin blockchain and vice versa.

The second point talks about replay. Meaning any transactions happen to the BTC chain after Aug 1st won't repeat on the BCC chain and same for the opposite.

and yes...I'm 100% certain that this happens if both blockchains will be running. Notice that under New Features it also says 'Should two chains persist'
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Just be sure that there is replay protection involved in your BCC transactions and you are free to spend your airdrop coins wherever you want.

@Ioshia Post less if you don't understand the technicals.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation

It is a fork, both will have the same historic blockchain, after the split they both go separate ways. If you had bitcoin before the fork, you will have it after on BOTH chains... questions?

How about the statement that every valid BTC transaction (after split/fork) will be valid in BCC chain also Grin
Any questions  Grin

That statement has no validity, they wont be valid on both chains, just as if you travel the road to the left you wont be traveling the road to the right at the same time.

This:
If your statement is true that shall mean that after fork generated mined bitcoins after 1 of august will no be convertible right Grin
How about that after a split your wallet will be able to generate valid transactions for both chains Grin

Ok, I give up. Have fun come August guys!
legendary

Any questions  Grin

This:
If your statement is true that shall mean that after fork generated mined bitcoins after 1 of august wont be convertible right Grin Oh wait where the hell 1:1 free conversion went Grin Are they lying ir just not telling whole truth Huh
Jump to: