Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 10. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
even XRP is pumped harder than Shitcoin Gold

LMAO

XRP grows by the news of cooperation with american bank PNC.
It's incorrect to compare corporative product (XRP) with decentralized cryptocoin (BTG)
At the current local crypto uptrend BTG shows enough certain growth. The nearest level is 24-25USD

Here is a current technical picture on BTG/BTC pair
The probable scenario for next several days. Of course if BTC will continue its local uptrend  Smiley

Solid Tech Anal

And now BTG has reached the first level of 24 USD (or 0.0035 BTC)  Wink
Waiting for 28-29 USD per BTG (0.0038 BTC) during next few weeks. (Of course if Bitcoin will not go below 6200 USD)
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
When this coin reaches $ 0.5 dollar
I will buy a lot lol
I am waiting for it, too.
Hope that Bitcoin Gold will dramatically drop to my target buy price as yours.
$0.5 per BTG, sounds crazy. I almost losing all my minds when thinking of it.

just wait Q1 2019 when BTC sell-off from Mt.Gox will be happening
How would you certainly know that all btc from Mt.gox will be sold at Q1 2019 ? and what that has to do with Bitcoin gold prices ?

Do you even read news? there are about 160 000 BTC coins to be dumped on market from Mt.Gox
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
I will buy a lot lol

How would you certainly know that all btc from Mt.gox will be sold at Q1 2019 ? and what that has to do with Bitcoin gold prices ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I will buy a lot lol

If this could happen than buyers will be big losers so stop dreaming and spreading FUD without any reason. I think this will continue in current range it is on the bottom but if you still think soon it will be there than keep continue with this spirit.
I will buy a lot lol

Activity: 349
Merit: 100
I will buy a lot lol
Activity: 641
BTG  to 100 $  again this year if small  bull run
Интepecный пpoeкт paзpaбoтки. Я бyдy cлeдить и oбязaтeльнo бyдy cлeдoвaть пpoeктy. Haдeюcь, пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным! 

So many paid shills bot-accounts, I feel the fear and desperate of BTG team
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

It's incorrect to compare corporative product (XRP) with decentralized cryptocoin (BTG)
At the current local crypto uptrend BTG shows enough certain growth. The nearest level is 24-25USD
In a sense, you are certainly right. But here in BTG too not absolutely everything is smooth. Perhaps there is decentralization, but the developers themselves spoil this vision.

LMAO

The probable scenario for next several days. Of course if BTC will continue its local uptrend  Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/30lPhGW.jpg

Solid Tech Anal

LMAO

LMAO

WRONG. XRP is just pumped with fake Tethers. But yeah keep believin LMAO

LMAO

LMAO
Okex, Bitfinex and Binance are good for this coin where it is still trading and I hope in future this will get recover. I don't think delisting from bittrex will crash the price it will stay strong around this current price.
All crypto market has been in bad situation, and Bitcoin Gold too.
It takes months to rally, but I hope that the general market will become better in the last quarter this year.

Please check other coins initial values or their values before 1st December and check their prices now - almost all coins are still in green zone (before 1st December), but not BTG. You also should check BTG price chart. Come back once you have some brains Grin
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Edit and i will delete Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Okex, Bitfinex and Binance are good for this coin where it is still trading and I hope in future this will get recover. I don't think delisting from bittrex will crash the price it will stay strong around this current price.
Ahahaha even Upbit is going to delist you because of 51% attack. GOOD LUCK AHAHHAAHHAHAHAA
http://english.etnews.com/20180911200001

As I said it only the start:

1. Bittrex
2. Upbit

3. HitBTC (next)

great work BTG team Cheesy

Hello, I see you are up to your FUD tricks again. Upbit was launched by Bittrex and that is the reason they delisted some pairs along with Bittrex, however they still have kept the BTG/KRW pair.

In my opinion, you really should find something more productive to do with your time. You are not affecting our price in the slightest if that is indeed your intention.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/491211425423818762/unknown.png

Cheers!

Wow, you are keep on telling everything is FUD. Solid position to keep up AHAHAHAHAHA. Keep on talking and screaming "ITZ ALL FUD FUD FUD FUD" when your Shitcoin Gold hit 5 USD per coin. Much solid dev h4x who is just a script kiddo will surely save your shitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 73
Ahahaha even Upbit is going to delist you because of 51% attack. GOOD LUCK AHAHHAAHHAHAHAA

1. Bittrex
2. Upbit

3. HitBTC (next)

Hello, I see you are up to your FUD tricks again. Upbit was launched by Bittrex and that is the reason they delisted some pairs along with Bittrex, however they still have kept the BTG/KRW pair.

In my opinion, you really should find something more productive to do with your time. You are not affecting our price in the slightest if that is indeed your intention.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455489483253612547/491211425423818762/unknown.png

Cheers!

1. Bittrex
2. Upbit

3. HitBTC (next)

Pages:
Jump to: