Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 13. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
It's sad to hear, I understand this is due to technical problems with BTG. The development team needs a clear action plan that will give the opportunity to improve the project and return it to popularity.

No it's associated with technical problems that were with BTG. And fixed at the moment. But the consensus between Bittrex and BTG team was not been reached.
As I sad previously the most will see "BTG delisted"

I think the issues u spotted aint relevant to the matters discussed. There will be more tests conducted and more alpha builds before we can move to another level. The clarification on their recent actions may be needed, this is why u should always check random threads for more info. I suggest that u escalate ur concern to bittrex team right away otherwise u will not get the confirmation on ur ticket status.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That double spending attack took place long ago and BTG team had lot of time to solve things. It is their sole responsibility to make sure of everything and every dev teams in other projects as well. I also think things really don't look good ahead after Bittrex. These attacks happen and BTG will not be last but important is how to try to keep the project alive and keeps going later.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello guys!
I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the project, all offering great service. who's the good luck.
Activity: 133

100 % of my posts dedicated to uncover the truth and scams behind your team and Jack Liao. There are several smart ppl here in thread that thinks like me - you are just useless premine fork and top scammers.
Also, Bittrex is just the begining, Yobit next.
Have a good day sir! Dont check the price chart - it is FLATLINE Grin

Some good threads to read on BTG history:

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btg-devs-allot-themselves-8000-btgs-worth-50-million-usd-launch-2394873
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-gold-online-wallet-mybtgwallet-2393967

But Yobit like and full of similar coins! next maybe Binance!

No, they already confirmed privately that they will delist it. Check their price, it is now 0.0018 - 0.0021 for BTC/BTG
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Bittrex: BTG

next exchange to desiste btg: Bitfinex? and Binance?...

I assume a decreasing in BTG price to average 2~5$
Activity: 316
Merit: 100

100 % of my posts dedicated to uncover the truth and scams behind your team and Jack Liao. There are several smart ppl here in thread that thinks like me - you are just useless premine fork and top scammers.

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btg-devs-allot-themselves-8000-btgs-worth-50-million-usd-launch-2394873
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-gold-online-wallet-mybtgwallet-2393967

But Yobit like and full of similar coins! next maybe Binance!
Activity: 36
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this idea succeeds the community also can keep this idea stay favored
Don’t believe what carelesswabbit says, Bitcoin Gold is one of the most profitable coins to mine..
He only tells a lie, rince and repeat.. don’t let his foolishness deceive you. Whenever he cannot win an argument, all he does is pout and call names. Everything he has said has been proven otherwise. Don’t waste your time on this yahoo. All coins are struggling because he drop in price. It is very easy to tell his mentality. Never tells both sides of the story, he is obviously not creative enough to do current research.

WOW, so many "Newbie" accounts with 10-15 messages in this thread supporting BTG team. Jack Liao and BTG team must be very desperate since they are using paid shills on forums to support project ) Price chart tells it all -97% from INITIAL PRICE and constant decline in price. Also, you dropped 5% against BTC today.

Bittrex and other big exchanges already started to delist BTG, because in 51% attack exchanges lost overall 18 mln USD. Useless premine shitcoin fork. You thought that you can do the same as BCH - fork and get free money. LMAO

Since you registered here June 23, 100% of your posts are dedicated to talking smack about BTG. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/carelesswabbit-2231761
You could be a paid shill honestly, who knows but you definitely seem dedicated to it.
Also, Bittrex is only 2-5% of daily trade volume for BTG.

Activity: 73
Don’t believe what carelesswabbit says, Bitcoin Gold is one of the most profitable coins to mine..
He only tells a lie, rince and repeat.. don’t let his foolishness deceive you. Whenever he cannot win an argument, all he does is pout and call names. Everything he has said has been proven otherwise. Don’t waste your time on this yahoo. All coins are struggling because he drop in price. It is very easy to tell his mentality. Never tells both sides of the story, he is obviously not creative enough to do current research.

WOW, so many "Newbie" accounts with 10-15 messages in this thread supporting BTG team. Jack Liao and BTG team must be very desperate since they are using paid shills on forums to support project ) Price chart tells it all -97% from INITIAL PRICE and constant decline in price. Also, you dropped 5% against BTC today.

Bittrex and other big exchanges already started to delist BTG, because in 51% attack exchanges lost overall 18 mln USD. Useless premine shitcoin fork. You thought that you can do the same as BCH - fork and get free money. LMAO

Since you registered here June 23, 100% of your posts are dedicated to talking smack about BTG. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/carelesswabbit-2231761
You could be a paid shill honestly, who knows but you definitely seem dedicated to it.
Also, Bittrex is only 2-5% of daily trade volume for BTG.

Have a good day!

Activity: 18
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
It's sad to hear, I understand this is due to technical problems with BTG. The development team needs a clear action plan that will give the opportunity to improve the project and return it to popularity.

No it's associated with technical problems that were with BTG. And fixed at the moment. But the consensus between Bittrex and BTG team was not been reached.

DEV is showing the totally different side of the story and telling the facts what cause of this problem. I also think BTG not have secure network and in future we will see this kind of problem will appear which will take this in more deep troubles as they are not looking interested to resolve this matter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

BTG go to 5 USD and then will be delisted from all exchanges. It is not profitable to mine. Useless premined shitcoin. They should rebrand to SHITCOIN GOLD.

I think it is quite possible, of course, very soon we will witness something interesting. The BTG project itself from the very start was not a very successful project. And the team BTG behaved a little bit wrong.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Guys, dont you think BTG is a sheetcoin?

Yes, it is a Shitcoin Gold
Activity: 14
Guys, dont you think BTG is a sheetcoin?
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
Bit coin gold will be delisted sept 14th bittrex doesn’t seem too be effecting the price
I looked at the plan every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

Paid shill ALERT
Activity: 5
Hello guys, how are you doing?
I am Juan Pablo Fernández Agüero, ICO Advisor and TOP 80 ICObench Expert.
It is a pleasure to me announce that ALUX BANK ICO is accepting Bitcoin Gold as payment method.
Maybe someone wants to diversify his bag Wink

Thank you
Luxantdigitalbank.com
Pages:
Jump to: