Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 14. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

inb4 5 USD per coin
Activity: 34
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
Bit coin gold will be delisted sept 14th bittrex doesn’t seem too be effecting the price

Hello, here is our statement about that: https://bitcoingold.org/statement-regarding-bittrex/

Unfortunatelly it's a bad sign. Bittrex is a solid exchange with a lot of coins and high volumes. The reason of the problem seems in the May's 51% attack on BTG blockchain. But not many people who will try to find real reasons. The most will see the one: BTG delisted. And it will bear BTG market at least few month.

BTG go to 5 USD and then will be delisted from all exchanges. It is not profitable to mine. Useless premined shitcoin. They should rebrand to SHITCOIN GOLD.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Bit coin gold will be delisted sept 14th bittrex doesn’t seem too be effecting the price

Hello, here is our statement about that: https://bitcoingold.org/statement-regarding-bittrex/

Unfortunatelly it's a bad sign. Bittrex is a solid exchange with a lot of coins and high volumes. The reason of the problem seems in the May's 51% attack on BTG blockchain. But not many people who will try to find real reasons. The most will see the one: BTG delisted. And it will bear BTG market at least few month.
Opening price for any new market can not be used as reference since coins are being manipulated by high possible prices. Those opening or all time high prices lasted for a day or two and during biggest bull run market never went near to those prices. Market still has chances to recover its real prices during next rally. We can see lot of development behind the scene to push it in future.

Please check BCH opening price, please check LTC price and other top50 coins INITIAL PRICE. Good luck, have fun.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Opening price for any new market can not be used as reference since coins are being manipulated by high possible prices. Those opening or all time high prices lasted for a day or two and during biggest bull run market never went near to those prices. Market still has chances to recover its real prices during next rally. We can see lot of development behind the scene to push it in future.

AHAHAHAHAHAA, as I said it is just the beginning - your scam coin will be delisted from every top platform. Useless premine shitcoin. Very soon it will be 1 year for your coin. Good achievement - 97 % DOWN FROM INITIAL PRICE and always down 1 year. AHAHAHAHAAA, pathetic scammers.

What is that initial price I didn't understand about that while it is forked coin. Than how it could be possible to decide what was that price no doubt it is loosing it's value consistently and it will put more pressure on this coin so that I also think price will go more down.

INITIAL PRICE - is the price on which coin first started trading, it is around 400-500 USD for BTG. Please check Coinmarketcap BTG price chart for more info.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Bittrex actually is on its way to become one of the largest exchanges again to be competitor of coinbase. They may need capital and they started to ask already listed coins to provide instead of demanding new coins. BTG is also going to hard times because of market condition and development issues which appeared couple of months ago.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

AHAHAHAHAHAA, as I said it is just the beginning - your scam coin will be delisted from every top platform. Useless premine shitcoin. Very soon it will be 1 year for your coin. Good achievement - 97 % DOWN FROM INITIAL PRICE and always down 1 year. AHAHAHAHAAA, pathetic scammers.

What is that initial price I didn't understand about that while it is forked coin. Than how it could be possible to decide what was that price no doubt it is loosing it's value consistently and it will put more pressure on this coin so that I also think price will go more down.

Activity: 73

Activity: 160
I wonder what keeps the price of BTG this high in comparison to other forked coins except BCH it is second coin which has this high prices. It looks like some whales are still involved that's why price are bouncing back on every bullish signal. This is altcoin there is no doubt about this but this market will still exist some time.

500 USD -> 15 USD, yeah 100 % BOUNCE

LOL
Activity: 12
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of plan, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I wonder what keeps the price of BTG this high in comparison to other forked coins except BCH it is second coin which has this high prices. It looks like some whales are still involved that's why price are bouncing back on every bullish signal. This is altcoin there is no doubt about this but this market will still exist some time.
Activity: 26
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
2. BTG, BCash, BTD and other BTC forks are useless shit because main development is only in BTC codebase.

It's the best phrase  Grin
De facto all cryptos are BTC forks.
And all cryptos including BTC are very risky investment with high volatility level. But the profit could be really HUGe.
Also would like to know what attributes of 'shitcoin' ?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
2. BTG, BCash, BTD and other BTC forks are useless shit because main development is only in BTC codebase.

You are misinformed.

I cannot speak for the others, as I do not care enough to look. However, Bitcoin Cash development is healthy, and progressing on quite a few independent fronts.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
trying to trick people into thinking that Bcash is the real Bitcoin.

Newsflash: if the BCH chain ever amasses more accumulated PoW than BTC, then BCH will be The Real Bitcoin.

BTG has it's flaws and the price has tanked, but one thing that BTG has for which I hold it in higher regard is that they have not tried or attempted to harm BTC or tried to trick people into thinking that they are buying Bitcoin

BTG can never become The Real Bitcoin, as it has discarded the Bitcoin PoW algo.

no coin can become a real bitcoin. This is a very special coin and it is worth the great opportunity. I believe that bitcoin will always kill all other coins in this market.

You seem to be missing the basics on how Bitcoin is designed. Read moar. I might suggest: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Theres more rejected knowledge on the web about the truths of its inception and design. U can buy the thuths for $400 per line although I highly suggest that u double that to receive an informative instruction to the principles of mechanics behind crypto machine. For new folks it may seem confusing but the main hindrance for them is that research consumes time.

You are wrong. BTG price dropped 97% from its INITIAL VALUE. Pls go check some other coins: their initial value and current.

What does "INITIAL VALUE" mean? Zcash at it's start was about 1000 BTC per ZEC. And so what? Is it initial price? It should observe any coin at least several month to get it's more or less adequate market price

You are wrong again. ZCash initial value against BTC was 1 ZEC = 6 BTC. However ZEC has its own code and products. BTG does not have anything except copy-pasting original BTC code. There is no purpose in BTG fork. All coins that are inhereted from BTC are useless:

1. LTC is a useless shit (even Charlie Lee sold out top and said he will never buyback)

The only purpose of BTG and other forks is to have big premine (200k BTG coins) and sell it on top from initial value, because price will be in constant decline. Please check BTG price chart for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: