Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 136. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can anyone explain to me why 'core' is against this development.   Mining with GPU seems such a good thing to do that I don't understand why it wasn't just incorporated into Bitcoin.
If that had happened it would be so much simpler.   I don't understand why this idea had to get a fork to be realized.
Someone please enlighten me Huh

Every time there is a fork, it dilutes the true value of Bitcoin.  Segwit2X will make 3 forks in 4 months?   Its out of control.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Oh my... I missed everything  Cry while was choosing altcoins to buy dip, the thing with Bitcoin Gold has already changed the prices... Why did I think the fork should be tomorrow  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Scammers gonna scam. Shitscamcoin of the year or how to create money from the air and idiots.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
A statment from HitBTC https://hitbtc.com/ .BTG trading markets on HitBTC are going to be open on October 25th.
They have starterted trading Bitcoin Gold but you have to be logged in to see the Bitcoin Gold trade, it does not show up in list on there front page.
Bitcoin Gold will be listed among all major exchange even we can see it @poloniex but how long the current price hold ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
A statment from HitBTC https://hitbtc.com/ .BTG trading markets on HitBTC are going to be open on October 25th.
They have starterted trading Bitcoin Gold but you have to be logged in to see the Bitcoin Gold trade, it does not show up in list on there front page.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Can anyone explain to me why 'core' is against this development.   Mining with GPU seems such a good thing to do that I don't understand why it wasn't just incorporated into Bitcoin.
If that had happened it would be so much simpler.   I don't understand why this idea had to get a fork to be realized.

Good thing for what? If bitcoin can have as simple as say fork to fork, than there no security at all for holding it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
appeared new coins from hardfork bitcoin already 2 now...it looks like they named it with the same name as bitcoin to gain trust
but basically they just take your bitcoin and exchange it with bitcoingold coins then they get bitcoin and sell it
this is like a conspiracy perpetrated by fraudsters and get your bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
If you guys think that BTGold will reach 1000$ then you are simply dreamers. It's imposible , I've read the first page and i'm disapointed but maybe i'm rushing with the opinion.  However it's a nice chance to make profits for those who have bitcoin , just don't miss this chance.
let s hope this hits the ground asap and scammers never tries to fork bitcoin again.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Hi!
So are devs using the days in between today and the 1st to get some coins for themselves?
Cause if im remembering correctly when BCH fork happened people could start mine and trade it right after it.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
If you guys think that BTGold will reach 1000$ then you are simply dreamers. It's imposible , I've read the first page and i'm disapointed but maybe i'm rushing with the opinion.  However it's a nice chance to make profits for those who have bitcoin , just don't miss this chance.
This the real Bitcoin Gold or another shit coin ?  Undecided
This is original coin is not a fake, we can see it later many predict that BitcoinGold will be able to rival bitcoin.
all this is still be conversation, whether coins this will be the same as bitcoincash or be a coin better than BCH, tomorrow we will be able to watch its creation of bitcoin gold in world cryptocurrency.
Lol there is only ONE original bitcoin exisit and it named BITCOIN
B
I
T
C
O
I
N

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
Bitcoin gold looks like THE scam of the year. No blockchain system, no fork, not tokens only futures and a bunch of exchanges that get into the trap and trade this "coins"
Their website is for hours down.
Activity: 151
Hey guys, if i transfer my BTC over to a supported exchange will i still get this or am i too late? thought this was happening tomorrow. cheers
Activity: 153
lol its 200$ i hope it drops to 10 cent which is what this coin deserves.

It will probably go to $1000 because people are idiots, then dump to oblivion.
Activity: 322
This the real Bitcoin Gold or another shit coin ?  Undecided
This is original coin is not a fake, we can see it later many predict that BitcoinGold will be able to rival bitcoin.
all this is still be conversation, whether coins this will be the same as bitcoincash or be a coin better than BCH, tomorrow we will be able to watch its creation of bitcoin gold in world cryptocurrency.
lol its 200$ i hope it drops to 10 cent which is what this coin deserves.
Activity: 11
I'd like to mine again. Thanks for great opportunity, dev
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Well I have been looking around and found BTG also on cryptopia, but there it has nothing to do with BitcoinGold. So I think that there will be different ticker than BTG..
I find no announcement about BTG in their website yet.
I don't think cryptopia will even support BTG airdrop. Did anyone get BTG in cryptopia?

Here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTG_BTC
So btg on other exchanges is not Bitcoingold..

The BTG in cryptopia is Bitgem, not bitcoin gold.
You can actually find real BTG market on exchanges like https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/BTC
It is being dumped heavily.
Activity: 23
Apache 2 Test Page
 Grin sysadmin are joker
Jump to: