Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 140. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The community power of BTG is being formed, and I hope this will be a unique way to exist in a cryptocurrency. In the case of POW, I hope to launch the mining pool as soon as possible and stabilize the block.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Alright so...I think forking will kill bitcoin eventually...If people start seeing that bitcoin can be copied so easily or forked so easily they will start to wonder what the value of bitcoin really is...and start thinking it shouldnt be worth anything if its so easy to be forked...thats like if i were to start making counterfeit money and take the federal reserves ledger and give money to everyone on that ledger and expect people to start using it and to see real value in it since my coutnerfeit money is exactly 100% the same as the federal reserves money... I think forking could be bitcoins downfall and bitcoin needs a way to stop forking from happening before the forks kill bitcoin completely. . . . People are just using forks to freakin poof money into existence and its not kool...its cheating...

whoever creates a fork SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PREMINE IT FIRST OR KEEP A FAT CHUNK OF IT FOR THEMSELVES CAUSE THAT IS JUST A EASY AND LAZY SCAMMER WAY TO MAKE MONEY WTF PPL DO NOT BUY ANY BTG!!!

This is hella dumb...

BTG AND BCC AND B2X ALL GOTTA GO

Let's save bitcoin people, not kill it! Jesus...No one ever thinks about the future and about consequences to sh*t

BTCKayaManBTC
Activity: 247
Good!
So, let's wait for 1st November Wink When the game begins - mining will be available!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
are there any wallets for bitcoin gold or nah?

Not yet. You have to wait until Nov 1st to have the wallet and start mining
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
HEY DEVS, (no idea if they will even read this)

Can you please just make a huge premine of 16,642,250 BTC and just credit everyone's balance and start the blocks at #0.

Its a big pain downloading 150GB for all these forks. Running out of hard drive space and bandwidth.

Its premine more than THAT.

They (dev) mine from block 491407 to official launching time. THAT THE REAL PREMINE.
Its another trick to collect FREE MONEY beside ICO trend

Its a very dangerous gambling to buy any BTG or BCG in the market
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
are there any wallets for bitcoin gold or nah?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It is said that bitcoin gold is premined 200k btg by devs? And Jack Liao the founder is the notorious scammer in Chinese bitcoin community? I hope BTG will die.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
ok but like... theres no wallet for it... how am i supposed to dumb my btc gold..
Exactly.
Activity: 54
ok but like... theres no wallet for it... how am i supposed to dumb my btc gold..
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Kraken just made a tweet that they won't support Bitcoin Gold, I'm kinda upset about that since i forgot the split was happening really soon and I totally forgot i had some parked there.

Would be nice if the Bitcoin Gold dev team could get in touch with Kraken and make them change their mind about it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Bgold is abomination same as bcash and future b2x which might be the last of shit we see

I hope exchange soon make a public statement NONE future forks of BTC chain and abominations will not be welcomed nor supported!
BTC Gold certainly didn't get a very warm reception!
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Bgold is abomination same as bcash and future b2x which might be the last of shit we see

I hope exchange soon make a public statement NONE future forks of BTC chain and abominations will not be welcomed nor supported!
Activity: 366
I saw that bittrex will credit the same amount of BTG as BTC in your account, but will not add the market at the time of fork.  Which exchanges are confirmed to have a market of BTG beside yobit?

Yes, but according to some sources the snapshot of BTC network was already created, which means during the split it does not matter how many BTC you got, you will (not) receive the amount from the time of snapshot... When was that? No official wants to say...

The snapshot has not happened yet people are getting confused

on block 491407 a snapshot will be taken the chain will then be pushed forward 8000 blocks the coins generated during this time will be split with 40% being made available instantly to cover development costs, server rentals and running seed nodes etc with the other 60% being released at 20% per year over a 3 year period (via a timelocked contract)

After this time when replay protection is completed then the network will be handed to the community for everyone to mine, buy, sell & trade etc

I wouldnt be so sure about it read coinbase statment. They claimed that snapshot privatly already happened
Activity: 36

Can you please just make a huge premine of 16,642,250 BTC and just credit everyone's balance and start the blocks at #0.

Its a big pain downloading 150GB for all these forks. Running out of hard drive space and bandwidth.

Yes! That should be a standard for all these forks, who cares about the past block history, when we can just see it on the original blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

Activity: 36
Interesting to see how much $$ the new coin will be...

Only 24 Blocks left... so around 5 hours?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
What I am thinking is that the team of Bitcoin Gold has not yet announced their development roadmap. So we have no real
clue what they have in mind for scalability.

CryptoDj posted that the roadmap is going to released soon... but we are still waiting

https://btcgpu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
What I am thinking is that the team of Bitcoin Gold has not yet announced their development roadmap. So we have no real
clue what they have in mind for scalability.

CryptoDj posted that the roadmap is going to released soon... but we are still waiting
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hello I'm going to use my GPU to mining BTC GOLD, I just hope the difficulty is not so high ehehe
Jump to: