Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 150. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
no plan about airdrop and bounty for this coin?? can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread??
Activity: 148
If no hardfork in october 25th, will i see any btg?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/920504829482594304

that answers the premine question, so much controversy over this coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
whether this will be the same as bitcoin or not, which I definitely want to have this, the total supply that is not so much, make my hypothesis that the price of this coin will be very high in the future, hopefully
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
This is thread official bitcoingold or no ? there many tread Bitcoingold i think ...  Huh
where Windows Wallet?
Activity: 131
where the wallet windows..?  Huh
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
nice project with good idea
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How do I create a wallet? Huh
Activity: 125
any pool once the fork done?
Activity: 255
new bitcoin again.. I see this month very much emerging new token there is a surprise and some are garbage  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Hello OP. Are you officially associated with the BitcoinGPU/BitcoinGold project?
Activity: 139
Has your Bitcoin gold wallet released?    Premined already?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
@DEV,Are you from China,LIAO?
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
How much is premined?

i'm sure they won't tell us how many coins are premined, like bitcoin cash till now we don't know how much they got premined coins.
these forks gives only shit coins, the only good one thing is we get free extra money, i hope we don't see many coins like this because these coins will kill the original bitcoin if this stupid forks coins will continue.
Activity: 122
so many new topic`s  with that bitcoin gold,need to be careful.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
How much is premined?

i think this thread made for the upcoming bitcoin hardfork since it has the same name as the future bitcoin has
You should know if you never answered his question and more like spamming on here. Of course this thread talking about bitcoiGold which will be happends on Oct 25th.

Good luck to the project i wish i have 1btc to get btcg lol
The ratio is 1:1 it means no matter how small/big your BTC, you still can get BTCG same like BTC you have before Hardfork
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Surprisingly little news on this since the initial announcement. Is there a place where we can download an easy-to-use wallet for multiple platforms?
Activity: 112
Good luck to the project i wish i have 1btc to get btcg lol
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
wallet windows?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I thought there's not going to have their own thread here, this is good so we can get an update about the coming Bitcoingold, just like they do on Bitcoincash I don't know if the price is going to be good than Bitcoincash but I doubt it will it's just another altcoin like all the other bitcoin clone.
Jump to: