Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 142. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
i will support this project ,because i am gpu miner ,hope can mine btg soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
waiting for tomorrow....
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Bitcoin Gold: Because some devs want lambos! Smiley

I believe most of the premined coins will be timelocked and released in the future I think its supposed to be 3 years

How do you know that, people have perception that dev will unload or dump their premine, but if that's the case that will be good for holders or airdrop claimants I still don't know on Yobit why they are giving that high price for Bitcoingold much higher than Bitcoincash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
There is already a bitcoin version in equihash. Its called BitcoinZ dunno how people missed this during the hype.
Yeah its not a direct copy of the real bitcoin chain, but someone has already tried this with equihash.

Dunno but Roger seems to think BitCash is something special for jumping so high in the CMC charts and if this can dethrone that then ill be more than happy and even happier if it can dethrone B2X it has already peaked above the current B2X futures so its entirely possible
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
why BTG is already trading on bittrex in the meantime block to get bitcoingold has not happened yet
whether IOU or shitcoin is on the exchange Yobit???

nobody care it ,  they give BTG on yobit and sold out , with btg  ~ $600 too high for  a altcoin

bitcoin cash  just price $300  , i sold out BTG on yobit exchange Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It is a great idea! Good luck to the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
why BTG is already trading on bittrex in the meantime block to get bitcoingold has not happened yet
whether IOU or shitcoin is on the exchange Yobit???
Activity: 139
There is already a bitcoin version in equihash. Its called BitcoinZ dunno how people missed this during the hype.
Yeah its not a direct copy of the real bitcoin chain, but someone has already tried this with equihash.
Hi, can not get it. BTCGold is scheduled to be forked up on Oct,25 but you are talking of the coin that is already in existence and traded. Is this a name collision or what?

Fork scheduled on 24, but this at Youbit is something strange.

It's just a future market no different to the one that existed for BitcoinCash before launch and the one that exists for segwit2X already   
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Hi, can not get it. BTCGold is scheduled to be forked up on Oct,25 but you are talking of the coin that is already in existence and traded. Is this a name collision or what?

Fork scheduled on 24, but this at Youbit is something strange.
Hi, can not get it. BTCGold is scheduled to be forked up on Oct,25 but you are talking of the coin that is already in existence. Is this a name collision or what?

It's a futures market trading on IOUs basically you are locking your BTC on the exchange and trading the BTG you will get after the fork and all gets released when the fork happens
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
now , yobit exchange give 1:1 bitcoin gold : bitcoin , i sold  price 0.1 btc .

I believe most of the premined coins will be timelocked and released in the future I think its supposed to be 3 years
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Price is 0.15 BTC on Yobit can someone explain how is that even possible ?

Hype & FOMO Smiley
Activity: 7
Price is 0.15 BTC on Yobit can someone explain how is that even possible ?
Activity: 32
Activity: 129
Block:208085 / Difficulty: 1.000
Current Hash: (...) 1a7afd163f87c61
nice!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Well,  atleast it is a free coin. There's nothing better than a free coin.  By the way, i hope BTG price is worth waiting.

Btg gold will going down a few days. Its time to pump and will be down soon. Its free coin no one interesting to hold it for the longterm
Activity: 129
Jump to: