Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 25. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
BTC almost 8000 USD, BTG is 30 USD. Ultimate shitcoin Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
51% attack will definitely be happening..

Lol he hit that right on .... Just stumbled on this page 3 of this thread ....

BTC 7500 $, BTG 32 $. Ahahahahhaaha top scammers. Jack Liao is a well known asian scammer. BTG will never hit even 200 $.
It is crypto life where everything is possible .
Very hard lesson learned from BTG huge dump & bump  .

Feel like reading all the comments, but most mention it's a scam. How to believe it isn't?
just check its price chart - nobody is interested. scam fork.

LOL most coins going downtrend right now and most of them lost more than 60%-70% of value since January so all of those are scams too?

You are just spreading fud around here.

Heard all this bullshit about FUD when price was 100 USD and I said that it is real price around 20 USD. So where we are now? LMAO. Keep telling it yourself that it is FUD if it makes you feel better. However this coin is 100% premine scam. Jack Liao is a top scammer and everybody knows that in Asia. Same applies to Justin Sun (TRX), Charlie Lee (LTC), CZ (Binance CEO)

So you was right about price action but it all happen due to bear market as it affected most of the actives.

I can propose for a moment that this is a scam project but let's look at the projects that you mentioned as Scams (as they running by scammers).
BNB was doing really good for the whole bear run.
LTC was doing really good when everything were pumped and it increased its value (as most of the actives) despite the fact that you called it Scam. Same goes for TRX.

So, from the examples above, we can conclude that active's value dont have a strong correlation with the fact that somebody think it's a scam. So your statements that BTG is a scam due to it's price or vice versa are wrong, and logically these statements should be mentioned apart of each other.

So, Yes, it can be a scam but it don't exclude the fact that it will be pumped.
And, Yes, BTG lost most of the value but it happen not because it's a scam but due to bear market.

You just dont understand who Justin Sun, Charlie Lee and CZ are. GL HF Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Feel like reading all the comments, but most mention it's a scam. How to believe it isn't?

LOL most coins going downtrend right now and most of them lost more than 60%-70% of value since January so all of those are scams too?

Heard all this bullshit about FUD when price was 100 USD and I said that it is real price around 20 USD. So where we are now? LMAO. Keep telling it yourself that it is FUD if it makes you feel better. However this coin is 100% premine scam. Jack Liao is a top scammer and everybody knows that in Asia. Same applies to Justin Sun (TRX), Charlie Lee (LTC), CZ (Binance CEO)

So you was right about price action but it all happen due to bear market as it affected most of the actives.

I can assume for a moment that this is a scam project but let's look at the projects that you mentioned as Scams (as they running by scammers).
BNB was doing really good for the whole bear run.
LTC was doing really good when everything were pumped and it increased its value (as most of the actives) despite the fact that you called it Scam. Same goes for TRX.

So, from the examples above, we can conclude that active's value dont have a strong correlation with the fact that somebody think it's a scam. So your statements that BTG is a scam due to it's price or vice versa are wrong, and logically these statements should be mentioned apart of each other.

So, Yes, it can be a scam but it don't exclude the fact that it will be pumped.
And, Yes, BTG lost most of the value but it happen not because it's a scam but due to bear market.

Maybe because team works and project develops? And its recognized by most of the major exchanges and hardware wallet mnufacturers?

Activity: 73
You will find that exact same pattern on every cryptocurrency chart on CMC starting around November 2017, except Bitcoin and USDT, maybe a few others.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Decided to scrap the core wallet and go with the ElectrumG.  Thanks for having that option available.

There are like 15 wallets already bruh
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Decided to scrap the core wallet and go with the ElectrumG.  Thanks for having that option available.
Not sure whats going on here.  I have a full active node list in my .conf file but it seems like the active nodes keep getting banned and then I'm left with....

This is what I've been dealing with since launch and seems like I am not able to get the wallet to sync due to whatever has been causing this.

Maybe the issue is with active nodes?  I notice one minute I'll have 5 active nodes, then 10 active nodes, then few moments later it will drop to 2 active nodes, and there just doesn't seem to be any stability with nodes, they seem to be constantly up and down?

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Just read about the project from the beginning. Then read users ' messages from the community with different services, resources. That's when you will be able to make the right conclusion.
The network upgrade has made no difference for me as far as wallet syncing, it is still so unbelievable slow that my wallet only syncs 1 day of blockchain / day, if that.  After a year, albeit I don't have the wallet runnning a lot of the time, I still have over a year worth of blockchain to sync since BTG launched.

I guess the good news is, I haven't sold any since I haven't been able to sync yet to spend it lol

With 5 connections it shows my estimated progress at 0.02% / hour currently.
0.0038 satoshi, hows that working for you BTG scammers? LMAO useless shitcoin fork ahahaha. People will never recover.
Activity: 196
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
51% attack will definitely be happening..

Lol he hit that right on .... Just stumbled on this page 3 of this thread ....

BTC 7500 $, BTG 32 $. Ahahahahhaaha top scammers. Jack Liao is a well known asian scammer. BTG will never hit even 200 $.
Pages:
Jump to: