Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 24. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Come on Newbie's

Just check out the charts first, and do it right...

Last 30 days upward trend, and even mining with profits...

BTC already tanking again after ETF delay, let's see how much of that pumping relates to that ETF ...

You will see BTC flowing in alts again soon...

WRONG. If BTC ETF will not be approved then BTC will start falling and more alts will fall, since ppl will start to move their alts to BTC. Regarding BTG - check its price in BTC 30 days ago and now. Shitcoin Gold.

I did check the price, and it is 30 days ..... 25 $ then en 30 $ now ....made a nice profit on it .... so what are you complaining about.
There are prices from alts against $ and prices against BTC ....

All the alt coins go up or down with BTC ... just be smart, and sell and buy now and then ...

you really don't know what you are talking about...

Educate yourself, stop whining about price fluctuation, and you can make some money like most of us do...

And if you don't like a coin, just leave it and move on..

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
BTG has its own value, the BTC has plummeted, and any coin will fall, so we still hope that the BTC will pass the SEC and usher in the next wave of inflation.

BTG does not have any value. They even paid third-party developers to integrate LN in BTG. It was about 10k-15k USD they paid for it. One of the team members said that in telegram group.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
BTG has its own value, the BTC has plummeted, and any coin will fall, so we still hope that the BTC will pass the SEC and usher in the next wave of inflation.

Agreed with you if BTC would get succeed to get this approval for ETF than we will see blockchain ecosystem will get more importance and it will attract mainstream people. When BTC rise other market follow this way and we will get chance to make profit from other coins too.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Come on Newbie's

BTC already tanking again after ETF delay, let's see how much of that pumping relates to that ETF ...

https://preview.ibb.co/jQDYET/BTG_25072018.jpg

WRONG. If BTC ETF will not be approved then BTC will start falling and more alts will fall, since ppl will start to move their alts to BTC. Regarding BTG - check its price in BTC 30 days ago and now. Shitcoin Gold.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Come on Newbie's

BTC 8500 USD, BTG 30 USD / 0.0036 BTC. Ahahahaha nice scamming ppl. Your shitcoin is useless premine hard-fork. Price only falling - check the chart.
ULTIMATE SHITCOIN. SCAMMERS. https://imgur.com/a/hjhfCUp
Although the bitcoin gold price down , but i  keep holding litter amount btg ,i believe bitcoin gold will rising back $100 very soon

It will never go above 100 USD. Good luck to you. You was scammed by BTG team and Jack Liao. They already cashed out all their money at the start.

Your FUD is too flat, think up something new to look smarter.

Btw, bitcoin Gold resisted current market deep much better than other alts.

And yes it will definitely hit 100$ and more.

BTG price only falling from the start, excluding some obvious pump and dumps. It is a dead shitcoin running by scammers. Current price is 0.0038 at BTC. Good luck LOL Their team is top scammers that cashed out everything. Useless premine scam fork the only purpose of which is to make their team rich.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Although the bitcoin gold price down , but i  keep holding litter amount btg ,i believe bitcoin gold will rising back $100 very soon

It will never go above 100 USD. Good luck to you. You was scammed by BTG team and Jack Liao. They already cashed out all their money at the start.

Your FUD is too flat, think up something new to look smarter.

Btw, bitcoin Gold resisted current market deep much better than other alts.

And yes it will definitely hit 100$ and more.

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
How much is premined?

i'm sure they won't tell us how many coins are premined, like bitcoin cash till now we don't know how much they got premined coins.
these forks gives only shit coins, the only good one thing is we get free extra money, i hope we don't see many coins like this because these coins will kill the original bitcoin if this stupid forks coins will continue.

Doubt anyone will say the pre-mined amount.

Clarification: Bitcoin Cash had no pre-mine, despite what BitcoinReseller falsely claims.
How much is premined?

i'm sure they won't tell us how many coins are premined, like bitcoin cash till now we don't know how much they got premined coins.
these forks gives only shit coins, the only good one thing is we get free extra money, i hope we don't see many coins like this because these coins will kill the original bitcoin if this stupid forks coins will continue.

Hello, the premine was 100,000 coins, and was public information since October on our whitepaper, page 9 and 10 is the full explanation
https://bitcoingold.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf

and here is another post explaining the endowment: https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/ (November)

Cheers!

Lie. Scammers.
Activity: 73
How much is premined?

Hello, the premine was 100,000 coins, and was public information since October on our whitepaper, page 9 and 10 is the full explanation
https://bitcoingold.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf

and here is another post explaining the endowment: https://bitcoingold.org/premine-endowment/ (November)

Cheers!
Activity: 9
How much is premined?

Activity: 73
BTC almost 8000 USD, BTG is 30 USD. Ultimate shitcoin Grin

If you make comparison in more deep than no need to mention price of BTC there. In peak time it hit $474 and now where it is trading and how much people lost since than that is worry situation for them but who are buying on current price they have some chance to make profit.

most important question is who is selling at such prices ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
BTC almost 8000 USD, BTG is 30 USD. Ultimate shitcoin Grin

If you make comparison in more deep than no need to mention price of BTC there. In peak time it hit $474 and now where it is trading and how much people lost since than that is worry situation for them but who are buying on current price they have some chance to make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: