Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 22. (Read 153032 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Gold  is better than bitcoin
Activity: 133
Hey, guys we just hit new ATL as I promised several hours ago, now it is 0.0031 BTC

Good job team, keep it up!
I also get the idea that all forks will constantly lose their value in the market of crypto-currencies, who sold them half a year ago got a good profit
It's probably true and it will be. In this case, only the first will remain in profit, and the rest will be obtained which will invest money, they will lose in such a market.

its called ponzi
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I also get the idea that all forks will constantly lose their value in the market of crypto-currencies, who sold them half a year ago got a good profit
It's probably true and it will be. In this case, only the first will remain in profit, and the rest will be obtained which will invest money, they will lose in such a market.
New ATL - 0.0033 BTC
Next ATL in 3 days - 0.0032 BTC

Good job team.
Also dont forget that it is 1 mln coins dumping on the market and OTC now: 640k XAPO coins and 388k stolen coins from 51% attack and 200k premine coins. I see that moderators delete this messages because they dont want ppl to see the truth. It only proves how scammy BTG team is. It will not change things - your coin is premine shitcoin. Good luck Smiley

Ok so today's low volume 1100 btc or so = 330,000 btg ...had a few days this week with nearly 3x that so those coins are not an issue at this point .... With the price this low I don't think you're thinking to clear on that issue .. The volume seems low but in terms of BTG its been huge ... Now when and if the BTC volume looks huge every loose btg will be bought in a instant ..... This is such a scam shit coin

you dont know how it is working, they are dumping via OTC and after that on exchanges. Nobody dumps all coins in 1 day. But constant daily 10-15k dumps
Hey guys, we got NEW ATL just in 3 days as I promised. It is now 0.0032 on Bitfinex.
Next ATL - 0.0031 in 3 days. Stay tuned.

Thank you team for great project!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Free fast pool BTG - https://btgmine.pro
Activity: 176
Bitcoin gold price will increase this week , bitcoin gold volume have bigger and bigger, i bought some btg to hold long term

dunno about that, sellpressure is pretty high on BTG ( binance at the moment )
Activity: 73
You guys promised to share BTC gold to ETp holders, but it never been done. What a scam!
Hm? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/ Metaverse holders? You are mistaken, nobody ever said that.

Hey all!

Bittrex wallet is enabled again for BTG with  deposit and withdraw.
Cheers.

Hello. Any updates on this? When will BTG be available on Bittrex? It's insane... I'm fed up already.
 Huh Cry

It is enabled since 2 days ago.
Activity: 3
Hey all!

Bittrex wallet is enabled again for BTG with  deposit and withdraw.
Cheers.

Hello. Any updates on this? When will BTG be available on Bittrex? It's insane... I'm fed up already.
 Huh Cry
Activity: 39
Bitcoin gold price will increase this week , bitcoin gold volume have bigger and bigger, i bought some btg to hold long term
Activity: 237
New ATL - 0.0033 BTC

Good job team.
Also dont forget that it is 1 mln coins dumping on the market and OTC now: 640k XAPO coins and 388k stolen coins from 51% attack and 200k premine coins. I see that moderators delete this messages because they dont want ppl to see the truth. It only proves how scammy BTG team is. It will not change things - your coin is premine shitcoin. Good luck Smiley

Ok so today's low volume 1100 btc or so = 330,000 btg ...had a few days this week with nearly 3x that so those coins are not an issue at this point .... With the price this low I don't think you're thinking to clear on that issue .. The volume seems low but in terms of BTG its been huge ... Now when and if the BTC volume looks huge every loose btg will be bought in a instant ..... This is such a scam shit coin
You guys promised to share BTC gold to ETp holders, but it never been done. What a scam!

Yeah !! What a scam lol
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Hey why is BTG trading at 32$ the last few days on the Korean markets ? Anybody know ?
New ATL - 0.0033 BTC

Good job team.
Activity: 73
Hey all!

Bittrex wallet is enabled again for BTG with  deposit and withdraw.
Cheers.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I observe that BTG is now in the phase of accumulation and it is possible in the near future we can observe a price increase
Activity: 171
BTC almost 8000 USD, BTG is 30 USD. Ultimate shitcoin Grin

If you make comparison in more deep than no need to mention price of BTC there. In peak time it hit $474 and now where it is trading and how much people lost since than that is worry situation for them but who are buying on current price they have some chance to make profit.

most important question is who is selling at such prices ?
Old story to be repeated every night before going to sleep , no one could agree to sell at these prices else than btg development team from their 3 years stake (premined coins) . i am very sad that people still waiting for a miracle to happen here . move ahead people life is full of hope and new opportunities .
Activity: 18
Is this coin a scam or not? It's hard to find from all the comments here. I want to put a couple of GTX 1080ti on zhash. Wonder if BTG a good choice??

Yes, they are scam. They have a big list of issues how they scammed ppl:

1. mybtgwallet - scam wallet that was promoted by the team, ppl lost around 2 mln $;
2. devs sold all their coins ATH (500 $) + Xapo dumping all their coins;
3. devs made 51% attack to get more coins, since their burnrate now is 25000 coins per month (around 300-500k USD);
4. huge premine - around 200k coins.
5. hidden fees in pools, devs got around 8k coins with hidden fees.

List is even bigger. Dont believe what they say, there are good ppl like me who tried to warn ppl to avoid this scam. Be smart and dont invest in Bitcoin forks like this Shitcoin Gold.

Is it not true this coin was created buy that serial scammer Rett? or Brett/Brat, whatever the kid is called, not the first or last either & when caught out he tried one last fork into some BS coin which he had bought 1% of the total supply before announcing the fact he was going to fork it, (which never went any further than the BS coin pump) talk about blatant & shameless, lol! So the coin is the offspring of a pumper and scammer, weather or not you have good intentions now the damage has been done by rett & the above mentioned "issues": insecure wallet, dev's exit, 51% attack to produce extra coins & ofcourse the get rich scheme that was the premine.

... if I'm wrong in any way please correct me!

You are completely wrong, you are talking about Bitcoin Private. Rhett has never been involved in Bitcoin Gold except once in our old Slack he tried to convince people to use his fork without the premine https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/776s79/rhett_creighton_on_twitter_i_removed_the_premine/ . I remember this personally.
Then he disappeared and popped back up with BTCP. Again, we have never had anything to do with him, here is our team: https://bitcoingold.org/team
Hope that clears up this misunderstanding.

Thank you for your reply and just prior to coming back i found him talking about BTCPrivate with leon and tai, where he explains all the timeline for the "antics" he got up too, as if it was all innocent. I apologise for my mistake, BTG has nothing to do with Rhett, or Rhett has nothing to do with BTG! ;-)

good luck
Pages:
Jump to: