Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 31. (Read 153236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
why people keep going for the "bitcoin something", or the "Eth something", or "Ltc something"... all these coins are usually shit made by scammers that just want to cash in on the hype gained through the name...
Or do you think that with so many developers that Bitcoin core has, there would be bitcoin genious going loose on BTT forum and producing new kinds of better bitcoin??
you can count 1 in a 1000 of these projects that it is not scam...

Money is the main factor for what they are being created and there is no serious purpose behind this. Bitcoin is the only true innovation so that I also agreed with you there is just marketing strategy who used to create fake hype and let them buy on fake promises. Bitcoin has great team of devs that is why its leading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
why people keep going for the "bitcoin something", or the "Eth something", or "Ltc something"... all these coins are usually shit made by scammers that just want to cash in on the hype gained through the name...
Or do you think that with so many developers that Bitcoin core has, there would be bitcoin genious going loose on BTT forum and producing new kinds of better bitcoin??
you can count 1 in a 1000 of these projects that it is not scam...
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
hardfork or softfork will do nothing unless  :
-  premined coins distributed in a fair way .
-  Transaction speed increased.
-  more transparency

I don't think above points going to happen because development team of BTG aimed to earn money by all possible way . wait next week for new 0.002 price .   

That will never happen. They instantly scammed people, as soon as they launched the mainnet.
Absolutely true . Scamming happen right away after mainnet launched with old trick BUMP High then cash out .....and still going on
God help long term traders who bought BTG @ 0.06991 .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Scammers want to profit from a bounty through nefarious means. This typically involves targeting unprepared victims, who end up losing their Bitcoin as a result. There are plenty of Bitcoin threads on how to avoid scammers or shall I say "the cruel party". Try and read few of those.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hello from Bitcoin Gold Organization. We have started another thread dedicated to the hard fork and recently posted on it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/network-upgrade-bitcoin-goldbtg-4502500

Cheers!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
ShitCoin Gold  Grin

Dumphard Hugeloss GOLD

Grin Grin Grin

Maybe it should be demoted to Bitcoin Silver!
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
-  more transparency

I don't think above points going to happen because development team of BTG aimed to earn money by all possible way . wait next week for new 0.002 price .   

That will never happen. They instantly scammed people, as soon as they launched the mainnet.
-  more transparency

Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Yobit says :
"Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

Is wallet indeed temporary off line ?

SoloPool.org - profitable solo mining pools. We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight. Our pools have already found more than 430000 blocks!

Our solo mining pool for Bitcoin Gold - https://btg.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Support NiceHash (special port)
  • Support MiningRigRentals
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink
Miners left the project and moved away to profitable coins .
if BTG is a scam then BCH is a scam and ETC is a scam, and every fork is a scam.

Moreover almost all altcoins are scam.

However this is not the case, Crypto are OPEN source products, anyone can fork them and shape them to his aspirations.

I believe their is room for an Asic resistant coin with the BITCOIN name as this was Satoshi's Vision.

1 CPU - 1 VOTE

I believe the project must stress this fact even going further to change its name to BITCOIN decentralized or something.
Please lets refrain from that . Bitcoin gold is the only coin among those forks with huge unclear premined coins which sold gradually till last penny its only advice to get raid of it and looking for other perfect coins .
Activity: 84
hows it going with hardfork?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It is seen now very well, that kind of team working on the project and its development. The community has a certain interest. I'm also interested in when the price will begin to grow already? Tired of watching the price fall forever.  Cry
Activity: 79
is BTG still using the Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) miner or is it changing to something else
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
The official pool of BTG is a scam, i.e. still not paying although accepting hashes. Almost everyone fleed from it and from above 50% hashrate it droped to <1%. The other pool is working but paying half of what it have to. I understand that here are many douchebags/noobs/shills like the above, but nobody can argue with the truth  Grin Grin Grin Grin

it may be because they are wrong in choosing a team, whereas BTG has a lot to enter in a good market.
but that's how much crypto world we have to be corrected together here.
Activity: 4
u are assuming and making an allegation that BTG or someone is stealing this mining pool income from you... what u are describing could have also happened if there was some kind of delay happening in the release of funds or some other technical issue... you could have written an email directly to BTG support and got them to help or get advise that could have rectified this issue BUT instead you choose to post this in public view with no 100% proof that you were indeed cheated as you never tried writing in to BTG support or the contacted the btg mining support... which means you are defaming a coin with no proof!
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
The official pool of BTG is a scam, i.e. still not paying although accepting hashes. Almost everyone fleed from it and from above 50% hashrate it droped to <1%. The other pool is working but paying half of what it have to. I understand that here are many douchebags/noobs/shills like the above, but nobody can argue with the truth  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
Interdasting. One of the biggest BTG pools (pool.gold) turns to be a scam. For days it is stuck on the page http://new.pool.gold/dashboard.html with never changing parameters and not paying at all. Furthermore, the other big pool https://bitcoin-gold.miningpoolhub.com which has nearly 50% of the hashrate is paying to me only half of the earnings displayed in whattomine.com. I expected they will steal 5-10% as most bad pools do, but 50% is too much. In comparison, flypool and dwarfpool give almost always around the earnings displayed in whattomine.com. They are the best pools for zcash and eth, resp.!

You are trolling and spamming this same crap over and over again... u must really be from the BCH masters... and you must still be receiving the incentive they pay to those who spam and troll competitor social media pages... like i mentioned in my last reply, if you truly had an issue, you would write in to BTG and find out what the actual issue is and get it rectified... if there was really a serious issue there would be at least 30-50 such posts all over social media from different miners... stop defaming a great project without verifying facts first... go back to supporting your masters coin and stop trolling and spamming other projects...
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
Interdasting. One of the biggest BTG pools (pool.gold) turns to be a scam. For days it is stuck on the page http://new.pool.gold/dashboard.html with never changing parameters and not paying at all. Furthermore, the other big pool https://bitcoin-gold.miningpoolhub.com which has nearly 50% of the hashrate is paying to me only half of the earnings displayed in whattomine.com. I expected they will steal 5-10% as most bad pools do, but 50% is too much. In comparison, flypool and dwarfpool give almost always around the earnings displayed in whattomine.com. They are the best pools for zcash and eth, resp.!
Pages:
Jump to: